Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,917 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) (10313 Views)

Poll: Which Do You Prefer?

Natural Girl: 92% (162 votes)
Girl With Makeup: 7% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by sulesule1: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2011
a lot of girls wear makeup because they think it will make them look preetier, which do u prefer girls with or without make up
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by missobeza(f): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2011
When make up is well done, it looks good. I suggest that one should learn how to do it properly before they even try, because there is nothing as bad looking as make up- that has been done wrongly. There is nothing wrong going natural, being whom you are is the best choice.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by sulesule1: 9:24pm On Mar 27, 2011
o great, good to know cheesy
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Pweety4me(f): 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2011
Most people that wear it NEED it! 4 various reasons, on the other hand some people DON'T NEED it atleast if u want to use it, use it moderatelly and make sense!
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by sulesule1: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2011
Pweety4me:

Most people that wear it NEED it! 4 various reasons, on the other hand some people DON'T NEED it atleast if u want to use it, use it moderatelly and make sense!
i knw tons of preety girls, and they are so beautiful but they always wear makeup, and they look alot better without it , i realy dnt understand why sad
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by desholah(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2011
OP.
A girl with tones.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by sulesule1: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2011
shocked
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by pleep(m): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2011
makeup is gross, i hate it when girls wear it. most look alot better without.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by sulesule1: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2011
pleep:

makeup is gross, i hate it when girls wear it. most look alot better without.
thats great are u a guy or a girl?, ur stuff doesnt say
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by BABE3: 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2011
Makeup is ok, if you wear it in the proper amount and it enhances your beauty. But, what sickens me is when ladies pack makeup on their faces like Crayola gang-banged them or something. (and they are still looking unattractive) not cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Pweety4me(f): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2011
sule sule:

i knw tons of preety girls, and they are so beautiful but they always wear makeup, and they look alot better without it , i realy dnt understand why sad
Maybe it's a habit, because i know they say it's addictive, have u ever seen them without make-up?(fresh face)
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by sulesule1: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2011
BABE!:

Makeup is ok, if you wear it in the proper amount and it enhances your beauty. But, what sickens me is when ladies pack makeup on their faces like Crayola gang-banged them or something. (and they are still looking unattractive) not cool

lmfao, that is so true
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Pweety4me(f): 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2011
BABE!:

Exactly that should be it, it shouldn't be the one to make you 'beautiful' or make u feel beautiful that's when something is wrong.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by sulesule1: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2011
Pweety4me:

Exactly that should be it, it shouldn't be the one to make you 'beautiful' or make u feel beautiful that's when something is wrong.
true
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by biola44: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2011
natural girl of course, no scary movies grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by mamagee3(f): 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2011
Pweety4me:

Did someone piss you off?

The tone of your comment sounds like someone in rage. grin grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Pweety4me(f): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2011
Lol na cheesy, do u wear make-up love?
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by ektbear: 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2011
I don't like makeup. Girls generally look better w/o it.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by mamagee3(f): 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol na cheesy, do u wear make-up love?
No, I don't.

I wear make-up sometimes though, it depends on where I'm going to. . .

I don't wear it all the time because my skin reacts to it. . .rashes and other forms of reactions develop on my skin.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by desholah(m): 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^^ undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by mamagee3(f): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2011
desholah:

^^^ undecided undecided undecided undecided
What is so confusing about that comment?

And by the way, it was directed at you.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by desholah(m): 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2011
We definitely don't share same skin sweetie angry

You have gotten the scabby skin . . . And i have gotten the smooth skin wink

You can see how alien yours is . . . . . . undecided
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2011
I notice girls that wear it heavily tend to have really rough-looking face skin after a while if they don't keep on wearing makeup.

It's like the crack of the cosmetic industry. They gotta keep 'em coming back somehow.
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by mamagee3(f): 11:33pm On Mar 27, 2011
desholah:

You can see how alien yours is . . . . . . undecided
My skin is perfect!

It's just I really have some scars on my body like on my forehead and shoulders. . . tongue

Which is quite okay because I usually wear clothes that cover those parts of my body. . .

And by the way, I'm not wearing make-up on that picture. . .
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^ scars on your shoulders and forehead?  undecided

Where they inflicted by your p1mp?  grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by desholah(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2011
mama-gee:

My skin is perfect!

It's just I really have some scars on my body like on my forehead and shoulders. . . tongue

Which is quite okay because I usually wear clothes that cover those parts of my body. . .

And by the way, I'm not wearing make-up on that picture. . .

LMAO@Wearing clothes that cover my Forehead cheesy

I can see the scars all over the precious skin tongue . . . . . By the way i haven't taken a look at your pichie up till now tongue

Honestly,I do not stand against wearing make-up but deep make-up is what i'm against!
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Pweety4me(f): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2011
undecided
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by desholah(m): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by mamagee3(f): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2011
2buff:

^^ scars on your shoulders and forehead?  undecided

Where they inflicted by your p1mp?  grin

It's a really long story but it's not that important. . . tongue

desholah:

LMAO@Wearing clothes that cover my Forehead cheesy
You're a clown!

I never stated I wear clothes on my forehead, I only stated I wear clothes that cover my shoulders. tongue
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2011
^^ It totally is cheesy
Where you experimenting freakiness with your hubby? grin
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by desholah(m): 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2011
mama-gee:

It's a really long story but it's not that important. . . tongue
You're a clown!

I never stated I wear clothes on my forehead, I only stated I wear clothes that cover my shoulders. tongue

Lmao@Clown . . . . Stop calling me that angry

Mama gee AKA Obama's dog tongue
You have just stated you have scars on your Shoulders and your ugly Forehead and that you cover these parts . . . .Is that not what you said? So tell me if your forehead isn't part of the impacted body. . .  .Ogunfe tongue
Re: Guys Which Do You Prefer, A Natural Girl, Or A Girl With Tones Of Makeup :) by sulesule1: 12:29am On Mar 28, 2011
were did scares and shoulder covering come from, i was talking about makeup ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Forgot Himself Admiring A Slay Queen Taking Photos / Ladies, Ladycare Or Always? / Young Lady Completely Exposes Her Breasts In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.