Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,501 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Will You Go Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Go Back? (907 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Go Back? by Basics007: 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2011
Saw this on a friend's fb page and it seems kinda interesting so decided to share it. Here it goes.
Tinuke was your old school mate. She was that lovely girl you've always liked but never had the courage to ask out.
10yrs later u received a call from Tinuke sayin she's missed you so much and would like to visit you. Of course you agreed,gave her the directions and made all the necessary arrangements.
Next day she appeared on ur doorstep looking ravishing. U guys went to the sitting room n talked for long. From the sitting room you went to d bedroom n kept on talking. There was power failure and even in d dark u kept talkin.
The phone in the sittingroom downstairs rang. U stood up to go and and answer it. She asked you to ignore it. U politely declined her request. She repeated her request but you declined again. She then asked if you r goin to come back after answerin the call. U wondered why she asked but all the same answered yes. She made u promised 10x to come back and u promised 10x to be back.
Voice on the phone said, "Hello i'm callin from XYZ Hospital. Tinuke and parents had a fatal accident. The parents are injured but presently stable. But we are sorry to inform you that Tinuke died. We saw your number in her bag that's why we called you"
Meanwhile Tinuke is in your room upstairs waiting for you. The question is WILL YOU GO BACK?
Re: Will You Go Back? by Tingles(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2011
I'll run to the nearest church.
Re: Will You Go Back? by desholah(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2011
OP.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH . . . . . .yOUR PAPA grin grin grin . . . .FOR WHERE . . Goddamit,I GO RUN TIRE grin grin grin grin
Funny though and scary at the same time cheesy
Re: Will You Go Back? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2011
can you say practical [or mean] joke.

but no, better not go back unless you have courage.
Re: Will You Go Back? by Ladytemi(f): 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2011
I go run til my leg tire.
Re: Will You Go Back? by kaycrystal(m): 11:23pm On Mar 27, 2011
it doesn't matter really, cos even if u do go back, she wont be there no more! na she go dey on d run dis time around!!!
Re: Will You Go Back? by frank317: 12:17am On Mar 28, 2011
then i will know she is a ghost, ohhhhhhhhh how i have longed to make love to a ghost.

i willl rush back with the speed of light
Re: Will You Go Back? by Basics007: 2:59am On Mar 28, 2011
kaycrystal:

it doesn't matter really, cos even if u do go back, she wont be there no more! na she go dey on d run dis time around!!!
Are you really sure she wont be there? She may want to get a taste of the thing at least once before finally leaving for the afterlife you know wink wink wink. Afterall she has a specific reason for choosing you of all people to appear to!
Re: Will You Go Back? by Nobody: 3:21am On Mar 28, 2011
I will reply to whoever is on the phone:"ah ah very funny, now get off my phone so I can go and sh.ag the hell out of betty downstairs! Ghost or not, I am getting some TONIGHT!!"

Where would I run to anyway, if that's my house?!
Re: Will You Go Back? by kaycrystal(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2011
Basics007:

Are you really sure she wont be there? She may want to get a taste of the thing at least once before finally leaving for the afterlife you know wink wink wink. Afterall she has a specific reason for choosing you of all people to appear to!

the myth is dat once d cat is let outa d bag, dey move on to an unsuspecting target, guess thats d operation mode!!

for those wantin to shag ghosts, get in touch.
Re: Will You Go Back? by iyatrustee(f): 8:45am On Mar 28, 2011
kaycrystal:

the myth is dat once d cat is let outa d bag, dey move on to an unsuspecting target, guess thats d operation mode!!

for those wantin to sleep with ghosts, get in touch.

are you one or you know one cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Go Back? by kaycrystal(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2011
iyatrustee:

are you one or you know one cheesy cheesy cheesy

are you game?? shocked
Re: Will You Go Back? by iyatrustee(f): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2011
me? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked your most likely client would be frank 3.16 grin grin
Re: Will You Go Back? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2011
Yes. In my culture we believe in 'duppies' (ghosts) and most ppl attempt to
contact them. . .lol sounds far fetched but ghosts can't harm you so why not?
I'd probably ask Tinuke if she is aware and comfort her  grin

lmao@ MBJ forking a ghost! grin grin
beyond the grave punny! now that's funny!
Re: Will You Go Back? by 190: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2011
Naija and superstition sha. Hmm, anyway, I love ghosts! Perhaps you could hook me up with a nice looking, 'yellow', and voluptuous one (just like 'wiliwili'). I'd like to see how a ghost reacts when it (or is it 'she') o'r'ga'sms.
pro01
Re: Will You Go Back? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2011
angry

obviously it was him who said it 190.
Re: Will You Go Back? by 190: 12:49pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^ and i quoted him!

[size=4pt]BTW av u seen him this morning kip arguing again online[/size]
Re: Will You Go Back? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 28, 2011
[size=5pt]drop the pipe mah dear. who is him?[/size] 
Re: Will You Go Back? by Phate07(m): 1:40pm On Mar 28, 2011
Basics007:

Saw this on a friend's fb page and it seems kinda interesting so decided to share it. Here it goes.
Tinuke was your old school mate. She was that lovely girl you've always liked but never had the courage to ask out.
10yrs later u received a call from Tinuke sayin she's missed you so much and would like to visit you. Of course you agreed,gave her the directions and made all the necessary arrangements.
Next day she appeared on your doorstep looking ravishing. U guys went to the sitting room n talked for long. From the sitting room you went to d bedroom n kept on talking. There was power failure and even in d dark u kept talkin.
The phone in the sittingroom downstairs rang. U stood up to go and and answer it. She asked you to ignore it. U politely declined her request. She repeated her request but you declined again. She then asked if you r goin to come back after answerin the call. U wondered why she asked but all the same answered yes. She made u promised 10x to come back and u promised 10x to be back.
Voice on the phone said, "Hello i'm callin from XYZ Hospital. Tinuke and parents had a fatal accident. The parents are injured but presently stable. But we are sorry to inform you that Tinuke died. We saw your number in her bag that's why we called you"
Meanwhile Tinuke is in your room upstairs waiting for you. The question is WILL YOU GO BACK?

Ha ha ha grin grin grin
I would so not sleep in that house that night.
Re: Will You Go Back? by ethereal(f): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2011
@ OP,it could have an April fool's stunt.I once pulled off sth like dat wit a friend some time back,realy thought it wus funny bt my guy fainted, all hell wus let loose when he came to,
Re: Will You Go Back? by Nautillus(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2011
Hmmmmmmm, i dont buy it, we havent seen in 10 year, why would i be called??
Re: Will You Go Back? by Gokson01(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2011
Meenn, dis na serious case o o, since it's my domine, I will go back if she will still be waiting for me
Re: Will You Go Back? by ethereal(f): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
D fact dat u guys havnt bn in touch 4 a while makes u a perfect candidate bro.our natural inclination 2 b supersticious always gets d bettr of us makn our imaginations run wild, i stil believe u could av been setup.
Re: Will You Go Back? by tashanja(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2011
Why would I want to miss out on a once in a life time opportunity to kane a punny I've always longed for - and forever be wondering how it would have been like.
Sure I'd go back!
Re: Will You Go Back? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 28, 2011
Imagine fukcing a ghost, that is top fantasy right there!!!
I would be running back downstairs to finish what we started!!!
Re: Will You Go Back? by 25omega(m): 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2011
OP
you probably dont have to run because she will be standing behind you when the person on the phone tells you she died. so just be ready to meet your maker grin
Re: Will You Go Back? by Basics007: 3:34am On Mar 29, 2011
25omega:

OP
you probably dont have to run because she will be standing behind you when the person on the phone tells you she died. so just be ready to meet your maker grin
Come to think of it that so scary shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Are People Who Have A Preference Shallow? / His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net / I. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.