Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net (901 Views)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2011
People help, trouble just knocked at one of a friends place, his girlfriend got him locked up in the police station back in italy, reason is that he stole her money ( 4,000 Euros) , although the girl is more loaded than the guy, bot are from Nigeria, i was called this morning on phone and got informed, but i feel ashamed to interfare in this matter,

What should i do, cos i don't even know where to start, this is my first time of hearing a guy got locked up by his girlfriend, or is the world turning upside down? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by 195(f): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2011
He stole her money

Isnt she supposed to be the one stealing his money

Why are you odiaero and your friends thisgracing us nigerians like this

usually its women that steal my money but this is a new one undecided

he should lament and die there -

190 does sign of the cross and exits
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 20, 2011
Na wa for you, wetin concern me, the guy said he did not take anything man, still on phone via skype with him
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by 195(f): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2011
ok make una dey skype unaselves for prison undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 20, 2011
he deserves to be locked up if he actually stole the money, love isnt dumb

btw, you be correct gbeborun, I'm sure your friend is not aware of his case being discussed here almost immediately undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 20, 2011
@190,Now getting tough, the Girl is from your town while the guy is from Osun State, man this is negative and positive about to explode
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by 195(f): 8:27am On Jun 20, 2011
odiaero:

@190,Now getting tough, the Girl is from your town while the guy is from Osun State, man this is negative and positive about to explode

angry angry
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2011
why the angry face, at least the thief is not from your town
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 20, 2011
@ Bhu, that is what nairaland is all about
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by 195(f): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2011
bhusayor:

why the angry face, at least the thief is not from your town

atleast the thief (guy) is from your town wink
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 20, 2011
lol, I'm not from osun joor angry

odiaero:

@ Bhu, that is what nairaland is all about

ok
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Goldieluks: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2011
190 and Co.
Hope you can see that it is the men who are the gold diggers and thieves?
there's a clear example up there,
@OP,ask your friend to beg for forgiveness,she might forgive him.
and he should also pay back the money.
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by 195(f): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2011
Goldielucks if im fazed on stealing your pant or your money

I would steal your pant easily angry angry
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2011
@Goldi, he said he knows nothing about it
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Goldieluks: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2011
190_@:

Goldielucks if im fazed on stealing your pant or your money

I would steal your pant easily angry angry

what would you do with it? shocked shocked
''sniff on it??,duh!
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by 195(f): 8:51am On Jun 20, 2011
Goldieluks:

what would you do with it? shocked shocked
''sniff on it??,duh!

Sniff wink wink - exactly - cheesy
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Goldieluks: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2011
smh. embarassed embarassed
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by 195(f): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2011
Duh! your pant is worth a million naira to me wink wink
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Goldieluks: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2011
Ta!
back to topic embarassed embarassed
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Emeka72(m): 9:00am On Jun 20, 2011
@OP dis isn't d first time. I know a babe who locked up a guy because He borrowed money from her and ran away. she told Me and one of My colleagues that she would even move him to another police station
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Goldieluks: 9:01am On Jun 20, 2011
odiaero:

@Goldi, he said he knows nothing about it

who knows nothing about what?
i don't get you.
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 20, 2011
^^ The accused
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2011
Emeka 7.:

@OP dis isn't d  first time. I know a babe who locked up a guy because He borrowed money from her and ran away. she told Me and one of My colleagues that she would even move him to another police station 

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by MMM2(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2011
op
maybe d girl waz feeding ur man with d money she made from her Womanliness,

and ur man waz dere busy cheating on her. undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2011
^^ Am backing off, they should just face their problems
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by HotieTima(f): 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
he stole her money what kind of men steals from a woman

sad undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

well when his out of there i don't think he will ever repeat his action again hoefully
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by iyatrustee(f): 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2011
i actually suspect the poster is the real actor involved here undecided undecided
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by MMM2(m): 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2011
op
is 2 late 4 u 2 back out.
Is ur friend.
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by HotieTima(f): 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2011
iyatrustee:

i actually suspect the poster is the real actor involved here undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Goldieluks: 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2011
iyatrustee:

are you saying that he's posting from the prison? grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by petphunt(m): 1:48am On Jun 21, 2011
odiaero:

People help, trouble just knocked at  one  of a friends place, his girlfriend got him locked up in the police station back in italy, reason is that he stole her money ( 4,000 Euros) , although the girl is more loaded than the guy, bot are from Nigeria, i was called this morning on phone and got informed, but i feel ashamed to interfare in this matter,

What should i do, cos i don't even know where to start, this is my first time of hearing a guy got locked up by his girlfriend, or is the world turning upside down? shocked shocked shocked shocked

What are you expected to do in your mediation? Loaded or not, if I were the lady, I would kick the guy to the curb.
Re: His Girlfriend Just Locked Him Up In The Police Net by Mynd44: 3:47am On Jun 21, 2011
^^^
I think she already kicked him somewhere

(1) (Reply)

He Gives Her Money Regularly Yet She Still Calls Him A Mugu / Women Question For You All / What Is The Meaning Of Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.