Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border (15515 Views)

The Closure Of The Nigeria - Niger Border Updates By A Twitter User / How Governors Spent N2trn On Police - Nigeria Governors’ Forum / Watch Video Of IG Of Police Nigeria Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Muhylonaire007: 7:28am On Dec 23, 2020
angry
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 23, 2020
lol
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by adenigga(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2020
Tolumiide:
Sai Baba

Bubu be like....

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2020
Employ me then to oversea the affairs of Nigerian border
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by daddytime(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2020
Oya vacate the seat for God na
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by RealEzee(m): 7:29am On Dec 23, 2020
Over to BMc to hail their daddy grin and lots of them don't believe in God oo I wonder how they will correlate this one now grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by arantess: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by lawalmovichhhh: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2020
oloriburuku president . naa God go carry gun Kon defend am ABIIII.....#BASTARD
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by backnbeta(f): 7:30am On Dec 23, 2020
undecided
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Jerryghana24: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2020
When U.S de supervise dia border shared wit Mexico de call God!!? ��‍♂️� This country na just cruise aswear �� for watin u go do on ur own u de call God Make he come down con supervise am?� Just imagine praying to God for you to have lite on ur way home from work ���‍♂️�
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by LadyTianna(f): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2020
A nation that relies on God to do the work of the government...
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by tunapawizzy: 7:33am On Dec 23, 2020
Omoluabi16:
No wonder he is called the dullard of daura. Can you imagine a President saying that? You can't even secure your country's border. I'm still looking for that sector where we can score this man at least 50%. What a total letdown!
maybe sector of Northern appointments.....after his first term performance it was obvious another term for him would mean Nigerians are saying continue with the mediocrity....i am not letdown ..i do not expect him to do more than this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by slimghost(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2020
Beremx:
On behalf of God Almighty, I declare Buhari a complete useless President.

Ah ah! Berem since when? Been long I came here though but what changed dear?.
Have you seen what we saw 6 years ago?
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Brushstrokes20: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2020
The redundant coupist is all shades of fiasco!

Can't this failure honourably throw in the towel?...
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by nonut: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2020
Beremx:
The same man you voted for?
You no suppose get mouth for this forum, not after that crap you pulled with your gang in 2015.
This is the urchin you voted for.
Live with it.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by slowice(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2020
Afmgick:
Truly, we can only put all our hopes and trust in God.

We don't need a president then.... Imagine putin or Boris saying same thing.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Trimque2k1(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2020
Nigeria will be great again looks like impossible thing now, but trust me this generation will not end till will change things.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Sheriman(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2020
Nigeria that can't provide support for it's people want to provide support for another country
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by awa(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2020
Uselessness is when you want power and claims you know the solution to your people problems and upon assumption of office, you will start saying something else... If it's Only God then handle it as small god
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by SmartPolician: 7:43am On Dec 23, 2020
Petersamuel8:
look at the type of rubbish coming out from our president

Your president

I don't know about you, but I wholeheartedly rejected him in the polls in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Tenshades(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2020
Hehehehehehe...Bubu no dey disappoint.

Never!

grin
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by StrikeBack(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2020
Foolish idiots

So why are we spending heavily on security?

You budget money for security and tell us only God can secure us...

Show us the credit alert to God account.

A fool and his money.......
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by CodeTemplar: 7:45am On Dec 23, 2020
post=97344405:

Now, we understand better what this intelligent and brilliant lady quoted below, meant the day she posted this!
Say no more!!

Stop praising yourself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Lomprico2: 7:45am On Dec 23, 2020
that's how failures speak.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Jerewise332(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Wow shocked

Sometimes I wonder how people call God in things they can do. Is more of an insult to be honest.

If you can do something I don't see the reason to ask God to do it for you. All you should ask him is grace to do it well as you planned.

How on earth will a president say such. Does he mean insecurity is above him? And if it is, then Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria. Let's be realistic!

Gosh if I were Buhari I would spend money on military gadget than 56 bn on Biro and pen under his government. I will equip the Nigeria army with the latest gadget because the security of the people should be first !

You sound like an unbeliever
What's wrong for depending on God in term of security.? Dont you know manpower and human ideology will fail, systems will fail ,well equipped army will fail yet the only one that'll never fail is God. I think you should even be grateful that Buhari is not only dependent on his derailed agenda as per say but liaise with God. Where human's effort stop, God intervene...
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Tochi3(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2020
Petersamuel8:
look at the type of rubbish coming out from our president
Our ke Satan get behind me.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Greenback: 7:46am On Dec 23, 2020
But when it comes to the south especially the south east,they are very active..

I don't blame them,I blame the mallams we now have in the south west..
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Passionate888: 7:47am On Dec 23, 2020
Beremx:
eyah
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Passionate888: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2020
cluewebhost:
Imagine Jonathan said this
those idiots would have masturbated on it
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by hotseat: 7:51am On Dec 23, 2020
The Dumbo-in-Chief himself!

What an admission of gross incompetence and outright failure!

You new all these, yet kept on contesting to "rule" Nigeria! What a calamity of a president! Gosh!

This fellow never disappoints!

Failure is in his DNA!
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by ORIAYO70(m): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2020
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/News/Buhari-says-only-God-can-police-Nigeria-Niger-border

During a campaign, our party will do this n that, but when dey failed they seek God

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2020
Claudiusdeux:
For once I agree with Bubu...

The problem with our borders is that they were arbitrary lines drawn in the sand at the Berlin confence of 1885, by colonilaisits , most of whom did not know the land they were carving up...and subsequently people were just split into groupings they knew nothing about.

When the OAU came along, they signed a pact to 'respect the borders'...so the colonial borders became reality.

But let's be honest, they are still lines on the ground. What Buhari said can be said for most African borders....excepting probably South Africa...which has something of a fence so to speak

And while what he said is wrong....adequately fencing and improving security along our borders is going to cost a lot of money

(P.S This comment does not mean I approve of the insecurity of our borders, and the insincerity of our government in dealing with the insecurity. The problem is, the basis of the borders themselves get k-leg. The OAU knew this in 1963, but since the alternative was crisis ....they kept the old borders)

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North / President Buhari Receives Security Briefing From Service Chiefs / Dr Godwin Maduka Recieves 'anambra Governorship People's Choice Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.