Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,548 members, 7,840,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border (15520 Views)

The Closure Of The Nigeria - Niger Border Updates By A Twitter User / How Governors Spent N2trn On Police - Nigeria Governors’ Forum / Watch Video Of IG Of Police Nigeria Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2020
What a lifeless organism

See what a president is saying?

Shame..

I Blame Selfish Tinubu for putting Nigeria into this mess

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by udemzyudex(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2020
Lol.. Naija is finished.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by tollyboy5(m): 7:59am On Dec 23, 2020
post=97344405:

Now, we understand better what this intelligent and brilliant lady quoted below, meant the day she posted this!
Say no more!!

Your comment and the comment written for the dementia president has no iota of common sense!
It shows foolish people like trump who are quick to pitch their tent around religion.
What concern border with God?

Leave that lady's comment out of your f00lishness!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by MyGeneration(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2020
To me Nigeria and Niger should unite into one country...

Nigeria and Niger have alot in common if Nigeria and Niger unites, Nigerias economy will be unstoppable
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 23, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Smh

No problem, Nigerians will vote for PDP come 2023, and you will be happy...

As for me, APC =PDP.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by derbykol(f): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2020
Too bad from a president of a country.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by ogbonti: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2020
perfectsusanoo:
the same way the devil 'helps' them in shifting our treasury.
mtcheew. if he wan shit make he wait make God come do am 4 am.
Embodiment of ineptitude.

Let me define MUHAMMADU BUHARI

He plotted a coup and took over power from President Shehu Shagari on Jan 1, 1984

He was overthrown 20 months later on August 27, 1985

He was placed under house arrest in Benin City for 40 months - August 1985 to December 1988

Ever since then - Buhari became angry with Nigeria and he swore to destroy this country if he ever got the opportunity again to rule

And Nigerians gave him a second chance- this time as a democratically elected leader 30 years later and WHAT DID BUHARI DO WITH POWER?

1. Buhari turns a blind eye to terrorists ravaging the north east - cuddling terrorists by granting undeserved amnesty while the war against terrorism is on and rewarding Incompetent service chiefs with security of tenure despite popular calls for their removal

2. Buhari turns a deaf ear to the pleas of well meaning Nigerians to rejig the security architecture and he is very insensitive to the daily unwarranted killings of Nigeria’s across the country

3. Buhari is borrowing away Nigeria’s future and even a member of his kitchen cabinet once slipped it out that Nigeria’s sovereignty means nothing when probes on how it affects the loans from China

4. Same Buhari locked up the Nigerian borders for years creating untold hardship for businesses and consumers alike

5. Same Buhari will not address the nation whenever there is crisis and ridicules the national assembly (our representatives) countless times on the need to liaise with the legislature in a bid to tackle the alarming rate of insecurity in the country

6. This same Buhari led his goons to infiltrate the End SARS movement with paid hoodlums creating chaos in order to legitimize the assault and mass murder of our fellow compatriots

7. The same Buhari, true to his antecedents (Decree 4 of 1984) has succeeded in restricting freedom of speech to a larger extent by deploying “hate speech executive order” to cripple any resistance to his draconian rule

8. Buhari has destroyed the spirit of equity and equality by championing nepotism and regionalism in his administration. It is no news that federal character is dead under Buhari as 9 out of every 10 appointments to federal institutions are done on the Northern agenda and not based on merit

9. Buhari has allowed corruption to fester within his inner circle while paying lip service to a phantom war on corruption. He beams his punitive search lights mainly on members of the opposition while randomly making one or two very insignificant, cuddling and weak prosecution of members of his own party.

10. Buhari is an accomplished liar who is always in shock when details of his manipulations play out in the open

This snake called BUHARI, no doubt, is on a revenge mission and in saner climes, he would have been impeached or asked to resign long time ago, but with ethno-religious blinders firmly factory-fitted on the eyes of most Nigerians, any attempt to call him to account for his sins will be viewed as an attack on the north and Buhari knows this too well, hence he is farting his a$ s so loudly luciferous comfort knowing he is protected by the ignorance of the majority

BUHARI must be impeached and kicked out of Aso Rock ASAP- the project to undo the Buhari damage must begin instanta!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Tilykay(m): 8:09am On Dec 23, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Wow shocked

Sometimes I wonder how people call God in things they can do. Is more of an insult to be honest.

If you can do something I don't see the reason to ask God to do it for you. All you should ask him is grace to do it well as you planned.

How on earth will a president say such. Does he mean insecurity is above him? And if it is, then Buhari is not fit to rule Nigeria. Let's be realistic!

Gosh if I were Buhari I would spend money on military gadget than 56 bn on Biro and pen under his government. I will equip the Nigeria army with the latest gadget because the security of the people should be first !

The thing shock me sef. That only God can police a country you govern. It's just so sad.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Chai Nigerians has been SCAMMED grin
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by chatinent: 8:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Come out so people can send you to the god quickly.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by jaytii(f): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2020
aljharem:
But the border with Benin republic can be policed by human abi ? Or USA Mexico border too can be policed...
Hmmmm

Divide the country already

The USA and Mexico border isn't policed effectively, that's why a lot of illegal immigrants still make it accros and also the reason for Trump's "Great Wall"

It would take a lot of capital and human resources (human resources that is much needed elsewhere) to effectively secure these kind of borders.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:11am On Dec 23, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

No problem, Nigerians will vote for PDP come 2023, and you will be happy...

As for me, APC =PDP.

Obviously
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2020
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/News/Buhari-says-only-God-can-police-Nigeria-Niger-border

Nigeria- Niger border is it the one with rail line!

so that that fulani can bring in all the sisters and cousins faster into Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:17am On Dec 23, 2020
cluewebhost:
Imagine Jonathan said this

U dey think well.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Even in Biblical times ,no be God dey guard their borders. Na soldiers.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Monfred: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Resign Mr. man you're incompetent you can't hand this country
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by dandadee: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2020
Wahala for buhari supporters wey no believe in God. They must be confused ryt now.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 23, 2020
Beremx:
On behalf of God Almighty, I declare Buhari a complete useless President.
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Testy17: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2020
He should vacate and give total power to God now.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Beremx(f): 8:43am On Dec 23, 2020
nonut:

The same man you voted for?
You no suppose get mouth for this forum, not after that crap you pulled with your gang in 2015.
This is the urchin you voted for.
Live with it.
shut your mouth. At least I wasn’t a blind supporter unlike those who still support him despite his failures. Get lost!!
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by excel101(m): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2020
Bubu, just accept you're a failure.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by ogododo: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2020
Beremx:
Una eyes don white
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2020
Beremx:
i thirded that motion
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by optimusprime2(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2020
Claudiusdeux:
For once I agree with Bubu...

The problem with our borders is that they were arbitrary lines drawn in the sand at the Berlin confence of 1885, by colonilaisits , most of whom did not know the land they were carving up...and subsequently people were just split into groupings they knew nothing about.

When the OAU came along, they signed a pact to 'respect the borders'...so the colonial borders became reality.

But let's be honest, they are still lines on the ground. What Buhari said can be said for most African borders....excepting probably South Africa...which has something of a fence so to speak

And while what he said is wrong....adequately fencing and improving security along our borders is going to cost a lot of money

(P.S This comment does not mean I approve of the insecurity of our borders, and the insincerity of our government in dealing with the insecurity. The problem is, the basis of the borders themselves get k-leg. The OAU knew this in 1963, but since the alternative was crisis ....they kept the old borders)

I really don't know how to reply this post because I am thoroughly disappointed...

So pathetic border insecurities and underdevelopment in 2020, is because of 1963 agreements? Over 60 years and no government could begin something??

In that case progress does not exist in Nigeria...
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Ykc2(m): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2020
Claudiusdeux:
For once I agree with Bubu...

The problem with our borders is that they were arbitrary lines drawn in the sand at the Berlin confence of 1885, by colonilaisits , most of whom did not know the land they were carving up...and subsequently people were just split into groupings they knew nothing about.

When the OAU came along, they signed a pact to 'respect the borders'...so the colonial borders became reality.

But let's be honest, they are still lines on the ground. What Buhari said can be said for most African borders....excepting probably South Africa...which has something of a fence so to speak

And while what he said is wrong....adequately fencing and improving security along our borders is going to cost a lot of money

(P.S This comment does not mean I approve of the insecurity of our borders, and the insincerity of our government in dealing with the insecurity. The problem is, the basis of the borders themselves get k-leg. The OAU knew this in 1963, but since the alternative was crisis ....they kept the old borders)
oga go and drink ota piapia with your useless buhari,russia is bigger than nigeria almost 13 times and they secured their boarders very well,fulani people are destroying nigeria because their brother is the president nothing more,
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by bigcasava1(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Oh! Who do Nigeria this thing!
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by rontolo(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2020
Afmgick:
Truly, we can only put all our hopes and trust in God.
Religion.

Innovation. Hard work. Competence ‘idea’ minds in the right position is the key. You appoint illiterate relatives into sensitive positions. What do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by bigcasava1(m): 9:11am On Dec 23, 2020
Beremx:
In Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2020
Jerewise332:

You sound like an unbeliever
What's wrong for depending on God in term of security.? Dont you know manpower and human ideology will fail, systems will fail ,well equipped army will fail yet the only one that'll never fail is God. I think you should even be grateful that Buhari is not only dependent on his derailed agenda as per say but liaise with God. Where human's effort stop, God intervene...

Lol, you sound like a believer for thinking such way. I believe in miracles but you see certain things God can't do because he's not a magician. Buhari has not done anything in fighting Bokoharam, so how do you think God can intervane? When a man is determine to do something and he involved God then God will assist him. You are talking because all this things ain't close to you probably. Sir, I stay
in Kaduna, I have known individuals who are in the military. Am not sayin God can't help but if Buhari is willing to equip the soldier will all the required military artillery then I God can will help him. But how do you send common guns to fight boko haram with sophisticated gadget. No, no, no I disagree!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2020
Tilykay:

The thing shock me sef. That only God can police a country you [b govern [/b]. It's just so sad.

That's true Sir, if he govern it with God help not allowing God to do it and you are resting. Then what's your importance in that office?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Glycosunde: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2020
As big as Russia they have been able to police their boarder very well let alone small Nigeria. Even USA is working on its boarder with Mexico. Why didn't Trump leave it in God's hands. Kindly resign and stop collecting God salaries since God is now the president of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insecurity: When Will Nigeria Itself Be Abducted? - Mike Ozekhome / Dr Godwin Maduka Recieves 'anambra Governorship People's Choice Award / PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.