Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border (15514 Views)

The Closure Of The Nigeria - Niger Border Updates By A Twitter User / How Governors Spent N2trn On Police - Nigeria Governors’ Forum / Watch Video Of IG Of Police Nigeria Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by adenigga(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2020
rontolo:

Religion.

Innovation. Hard work. Competence ‘idea’ minds in the right position is the key. You appoint illiterate relatives into sensitive positions. What do you expect?

.....disastrous outcomes, of course, abi nah!!!!

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2020
Ykc2:
oga go and drink ota piapia ,

Thank you very much, ma. Your nice comment is noted.

Good morning ma.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by adanny01(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2020
Claudiusdeux:
For once I agree with Bubu...

The problem with our borders is that they were arbitrary lines drawn in the sand at the Berlin confence of 1885, by colonilaisits , most of whom did not know the land they were carving up...and subsequently people were just split into groupings they knew nothing about.

When the OAU came along, they signed a pact to 'respect the borders'...so the colonial borders became reality.

But let's be honest, they are still lines on the ground. What Buhari said can be said for most African borders....excepting probably South Africa...which has something of a fence so to speak

And while what he said is wrong....adequately fencing and improving security along our borders is going to cost a lot of money

(P.S This comment does not mean I approve of the insecurity of our borders, and the insincerity of our government in dealing with the insecurity. The problem is, the basis of the borders themselves get k-leg. The OAU knew this in 1963, but since the alternative was crisis ....they kept the old borders)

Every comment above yours is clearly out of touch with reality.

Nairaland is full of kids who cannot understand very simple things about governance.

Poliçing borders is a problem but poliçing Nigerians is a bigger problem. Buhari knows it, I know it but majority do not understand how difficult it is.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2020
adanny01:

Every comment above yours is clearly out of touch with reality.

Nairaland is full of kids who cannot understand very simple things about governance.

Poliçing borders is a problem but poliçing Nigerians is a bigger problem. Buhari knows it, I know it but majority do not understand how difficult it is.

Thanks for calling me a kid

I wonder who is the childish one among us, someone who responds to a comment with abuse, or someone who makes his comment and goes.

Anyway, thanks again for abusing me. I'm much obliged to you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Afmgick: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2020
slowice:

We don't need a president then.... Imagine putin or Boris saying same thing.
Exactly what I mean. We don't have a president

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Godmademan(m): 10:33am On Dec 23, 2020
God right now

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Born2Breed(f): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2020
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/News/Buhari-says-only-God-can-police-Nigeria-Niger-border

This administration's incompetence overseen by Bubuhari reeks to low hell.

It will take Nigeria another 25yrs to wriggle its way out of this mess this man has created.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by balhatus: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2020
EMPTY PROMISES....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by nonut: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Beremx:
shut your mouth. At least I wasn’t a blind supporter unlike those who still support him despite his failures. Get lost!!
You're a blind supporter.
You knew his history with leadership and the way he mishandled PTF, but being the blind supporter that you are, you threw them aside and still gave your full support.
I hope you got what you deserved.
I sleep better at night, whenever I see you wail shamelessly on Nairaland.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by zudozz: 11:45am On Dec 23, 2020
Oya nau step down make God take charge.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by seunayantokun(m): 12:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Bereft of even common sense ideas?
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by BigBizzy(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
Gross incompetency.

This man dey disgrace us everytime
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by lagdmark(m): 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Buhari is a mark of failure. Those Buhari allied that forced him into politics instead of herdsman are to be blamed.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by frog12: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
time to get THIS MAN out of this POSITION!!!
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by able20(m): 1:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
frog12:
time to get THIS MAN out of this POSITION!!!

Actually Buhari has given up long time ago, only a few northern cabals want him remain in office for their selfish reasons.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Oharina(m): 2:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Petersamuel8:
look at the type of rubbish coming out from my president
Sorry, i feel ur pain
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nigeria is definitely a religious country. More religious than other developed and african countries, cheesy grin God has his headquaters in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by COMPAQ(m): 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
What happened to helicopters, drones, surveillance etc. There are military drones that can stay in the air for 36hours.

While it may be impossible to fully police a border ,but it definitely shouldn't be this loose.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by omoyankee3(m): 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
Vote for God in 2023
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by offset67(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
angryis this man not a bastard

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by adanny01(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

Thanks for calling me a kid

I wonder who is the childish one among us, someone who responds to a comment with abuse, or someone who makes his comment and goes.

Anyway, thanks again for abusing me. I'm much obliged to you

Read my comment again, I was talking to you.

My first line was, "every comment above yours". Those are the kids. I meant the first sensible post on the thread is yours so I agree with you.

Sorry if you felt differently.
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Sleekfingers: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
Rapture2021:
He is right, can't you all see the system of the world is failing?

They got no one to run to, everything is ending so fast...

Christ is coming soon....

which yeye christ? Abegi talk better thing......
Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by adenigga(m): 1:06am On Dec 24, 2020
Sleekfingers:

which yeye christ? Abegi talk better thing......

....!!!

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by calcal: 2:24am On Dec 24, 2020
aljharem:
But the border with Benin republic can be policed by human abi ? Or USA Mexico border too can be policed...
Hmmmm

Divide the country already

On 16 January 1547, Ivan 'the Terrible' was crowned the first Tsar of Russia, and on 15 March 1917, the last Tsar of Russia, Nicholas II, abdicated. This year marks the centenary of the Russian Revolution, which saw the end to the tsars of Russia in 1917.

IT IS TIME TO KILL ALL THE OBAS IN YORUBA LAND.

RUSSIA DID IT SUCCESSFULLY, TODAY RUSSIA IS A GREAT NATION.

WE NEED TO CONTINUE KILLING THEM, WE DON'T NEED THEM, THEY ARE THE ONE SOLD AND CONTINUE WORKING FOR THEIR FULANI SLAVE MASTER

1 Like

Re: Buhari Says Only God Can "Effectively Police" Nigeria, Niger Border by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2020
adanny01:

Read my comment again, I was talking to you.

My first line was, "every comment above yours". Those are the kids. I meant the first sensible post on the thread is yours so I agree with you.

Sorry if you felt differently.

Thanks for clarification

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore Members Storm Court, Demand Bodejo’s Release / APC Leaders Pressure Justice Idris To Free Kalu In N7.65bn Fraud - Sahara Report / PDP NEC Adopts Report On Zoning National Chairmanship Post To North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.