Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,121 members, 7,863,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno (21545 Views)

All 23 Local Government Chairmen In Rivers State Sacked / Gunmen Raze Houses Of APC & LP Chairmen In Imo State, Kidnap Monarch's Wife / APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by Patrioticman007(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2020
What a good news, politics is too sensitive to be left in the hands of MC Ol***.
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by Sammy07: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Prechgold1180:
in other words you r saying he is mad right
lol sis.
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by valirex: 8:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
Balogunodua your Afonja family has not produced any graduate how much more professor cheesy
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by snowball11(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2020
The professors will surely operate from their home in Maiduguri!
Damboa and Gwoza local gevernments that are launchpad zone for bokoboys! grin
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by seunayantokun(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Money dey naija politics. That is our politicians are very rich. But naiji imself poor pass poverty. Does that make sense?
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by PstOlu: 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sammy07:

I don't know if school didn't pass through you or you drop out.

It's not about lining up behind an illiterate, it is what you can do and what you and doing the right thing

What will you say about cross river governor and deputy governor.
Both are professors
How far progress has the state been able to make

I don’t think the guy said anything outlandish.

1 Like

Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by prigoz(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Let them not be the type of professors that line up behind stark illiterates and support them. Osinbajo, good evening sir grin

Nb. The osinbajo I am greeting is a vulkernizer in my estate o. I don't like trouble.

Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by merits(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Let them not be the type of professors that line up behind stark illiterates and support them. Osinbajo, good evening sir grin

Nb. The osinbajo I am greeting is a vulkernizer in my estate o. I don't like trouble.
Better if not na for your head I 4 start my trouble.
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by micflo28(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
No be by professor, what do they have to offer. How are they going to help their youths stay away from terrorism and banditry?
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by Ekpekaycee: 8:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
"Zulum recalled that elections were not conducted in the state for over ten years"
This is very revealing. And yet INEC was chunning out results?

1 Like

Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2020
They will still loot and underperform. Crap!
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by Sammy07: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
PstOlu:

I don’t think the guy said anything outlandish.

Well, he did.
What someone can offer matters most.

OBJ is an experience man.
GEj is A Dr. of Zoology.

Where has both of them led us to?
We know bubuu no go school.

So it is what you can offer.

I'm even going too far.
how about our senators and governors
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by Geesaintagape: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2020
No more ASUU for them
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by Miracle2020: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sammy07:

It's not about lining up behind an illiterate, it is what you can do and what you and doing the right thing

Both are professors
what baffled me is the number of fools that like his useless comment.
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by michoim(m): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sammy07:

Both are professors
Correct talk
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by cenaman(m): 8:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sammy07:

Both are professors
And what concerned Cross River State and comments you quote?

1 Like

Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by derbykol(f): 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ekpekaycee:
"Zulum recalled that elections were not conducted in the state for[b][/b] over ten years"[b][/b]
This is very revealing. And yet INEC was chunning out results?
Local govt election.
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2020
Professors as local government chairman while some1 without Waec is our President it’s ok
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Obinkita:
In this country, it is easier to be a professor than to be an elected LGA Chairman

Bow your head in shame Mr,and stop spilling thrash just in the sake of making a quote.

2 Likes

Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
israelmao:
Let them have their own share of national cake after all they had got so far as professors are little compare to what they will get before their tenure expires as chairmen,that is Nigerian political officeholders for you.
that bukar ibrahim was my registrar during my days in university of Maiduguri, now he's a common chairman.
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by etrouble: 9:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
It seems the North is more educated than some Southern regions
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by frowland(m): 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
[s]
Kaduna1stson:

[/s]
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by slowice(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
If not for corruption a professor won't be vying for the position t of a local government chairman... But we all know how profitable it is and everyone wants a slice of the cake....After all, politics is the most lucrative business in Nigeria today.
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by whalinton(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
PRIME VAULT BUSINESS IS REAL & LEGIT!!

Follow this link to join the leading online business WhatsApp group: https:///HDkG88saZDULPZvNFRWBVI
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by IMASTEX: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
ayenale1:
As long as they provide quality leadership at the grassroot no qualms

How are they supposed to do that? Last time I checked, the governor can wake up one morning and sack them all. He decides for them, their funds come through him, etc. At the state, the governor is all in all, he controls the state assembly, judiciary, LGA. And at the FG level, the president do same, controls the judiciary & with this 9th robber stamp NASS.
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by nasirujj(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
Alaji saw that ASSU and FG dispute is just like zeeworld, so na politics sure pass cos with or without covid19, with or without security, with or without protest, politics must pay.
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by FarahAideed: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
They will even be worse .. Nigerian academics are some of the lowest quality work class you can come across
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by ofwest47(m): 10:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
Well, there is more money in politics than the glorified secondary schools called Universities in Nigeria.
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by kwaso2: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
I still dont undetstand why a Governor will be swearing in an elected chairman. That means there is no autonomy of the LG. The Gov is the boss not the populace
Re: Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno by Sagay212: 11:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Lol. Professor for borno? Maybe professors of islamic, sharia and hisbah studies. Professor my yansh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi: I Was Offered 80M Dollar Bribe Over Suspicious N159B Judgment Debts / Ironsi Walked Around With A Dead Lizard In His Hand, Why? / Aregbesola Visits Adamu Chiroma, Ex-CBN Governor At His Abuja Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.