Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

How Do You Feel When U Discover Ur Parents Are Still Having Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When U Discover Ur Parents Are Still Having Sex (4127 Views)

I Have Just 200k In My Account And My Parents Are Forcing Me To Marry / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? / How Did U discover Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Feel When U Discover Ur Parents Are Still Having Sex by emerich(m): 3:51pm On Dec 24, 2020
illicit:
Pics or I don't believe u....
At this your old age Take it easy with the mushin weed. Pics of 60+ year old, fear God o.
Re: How Do You Feel When U Discover Ur Parents Are Still Having Sex by illicit(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
emerich:

At this your old age Take it easy with the mushin weed. Pics of 60+ year old, fear God o.

grin
Re: How Do You Feel When U Discover Ur Parents Are Still Having Sex by Godwinfriz(m): 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2020
Same reason you are not supposed to be leaving with them if they about that age you have to be in your own place

(1) (2) (Reply)

+18: I Fell In Love With Her After Watching This Naughty Thing [Picture] / Please What Business Can I Do With My 1million In Benin Please, Very Urgent! / Guys What's The Meaning Of This "Handshake" ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.