Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,684 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Are You A Machine? Even After 6 Rounds You Are Not Satisfied - Married Man Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Machine? Even After 6 Rounds You Are Not Satisfied - Married Man Says (1680 Views)

VIDEO: Slay Queen Cries Helplessly After Soldier Chop 6 Rounds & Wants More / 10 Ways Women Behave When They Are Not Satisfied In Bed / I Lasted 6 Rounds On Her, And This Happens... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Machine? Even After 6 Rounds You Are Not Satisfied - Married Man Says by Amazgist: 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
A married man has gotten himself into trouble with one of his side chics identified as Lucy who has threatened to inform his wife about their relationship.

In a leaked screenshot shared by an Instagram Blogger, the man was seen threatening to quit his relationship with his side chic after he complained about her obsession for kerewa. He complained that the side chic demands for sex every 15 minutes which has become a heavy load for him.

In another news, A popular Lagos Influencer was allegedly paid a huge amount of money, to impregnate a rich Abuja lady, who is in dire need of a child.

According to a Twitter user, A.S Kandi who shared the story on the platform, the influencer was paid the sum of 3.5 million Naira to impregnate the Abuja lady.

However, months after the deal, the lady is still yet to conceive. His tweet reads,

”Them pay one Lagos influencer 3.5 million Naira to impregnate one Abuja girl, today is 8 months and two weeks, no pregnancy, nothing to show. I saw the document that they signed yesterday at Asokoro in a friend’s home. Things are happening in this Nigeria ooo”

Hilarious reactions has trailed Kandi’s tweet, as many Nigerian able bodied men took to the comment to reveal they are available for similar offers.

@Akogun_Wandruz wrote, “please I can impregnate too ooooo”.

@oluyemilastborn wrote, “Me dey here o way be say i dey piss for every conner and pikin dey cry every where una no give me 3.5m. Make una just give me 3500 one day the geh go get belle.”

See chats below :

https://www.amazgist.com.ng/are-you-a-machine-even-after-6-rounds-you-are-not-satisfied-please-let-me-remain-some-for-my-wife-married-man-chat-with-side-chic-after-6-rounds-of-sex/
Re: Are You A Machine? Even After 6 Rounds You Are Not Satisfied - Married Man Says by JaneYave(f): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Everyone is not sexually okay Be mindful! Secondly, a child is very precious, In case, you've not known., Value yours.
Re: Are You A Machine? Even After 6 Rounds You Are Not Satisfied - Married Man Says by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2020
Crazy world,God is indeed merciful for not crushing us within a twinkle of an eye

2 Likes

Re: Are You A Machine? Even After 6 Rounds You Are Not Satisfied - Married Man Says by tnerro1(m): 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
Mudafvckers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Are You A Machine? Even After 6 Rounds You Are Not Satisfied - Married Man Says by tobechi74: 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
I round is ten seconds
Re: Are You A Machine? Even After 6 Rounds You Are Not Satisfied - Married Man Says by fati2001(m): 12:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor:
Crazy world,God is indeed merciful for not crushing us within a twinkle of an eye

1 Like

Re: Are You A Machine? Even After 6 Rounds You Are Not Satisfied - Married Man Says by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:07am On Dec 24, 2020
Is that so,
Re: Are You A Machine? Even After 6 Rounds You Are Not Satisfied - Married Man Says by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Zzor:

(1) (Reply)

watch this sex video that shows my cheating girlfriend / I Noticed The Rate Of Suicide Stopped (this Is Why) / 17 Lessons That Men Need To Learn About Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.