Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest (26723 Views)

Mustapha Nwaoko: No Money Belonging To Kogi State Was Frozen / Nigerians Fuss As Arab Guy Whose Account Many Mistake For NASS Tweets In Pidgin / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by TMSMedia: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2020
This Is So Far The Worst Christmas For Me And My Family - Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest Cries Out

Victor Israel, a medical personnel in Rivers state whose account was frozen by the Central Bank of Nigeria for ''giving medical attention'' to #EndSARS protesters in October, says its been two months and counting since he has been denied access to his money, IgbereTV reports.

In a tweet posted this morning, Victor says this is the worst Christmas for him and his family.

He tweeted:

''Exactly 2 months & 9days after CBN froze all my bank accounts because I gave medical assistance to #EndSARS protesters in PH. All my sweat, All my savings Gone

This is so far the worst Christmas for me & my Family

Omo! Abeg Who get Rice to give me?''

https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1341993496857739265?s=19

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Luckydubby7(m): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2020
Too bad from buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by FreQ: 10:48am On Dec 24, 2020
Hmm
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by IamD18: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2020
Cooperate begging is another lucrative means of earning money from emotional Nigerians

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by loopman: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2020
He obviously received funds from questionable sources into his accounts and other irregular inflows during that period. Hope he knows all the sources of funds into his account during the EndSars madness ?

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by tollyboy5(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2020
Don't worry this country go soon scatter. Trust me wink

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by tollyboy5(m): 10:59am On Dec 24, 2020
loopman:
He obviously received funds from questionable sources into his accounts and other irregular inflows during that period. Hope he knows all the sources of funds into his account during the EndSars madness ?
where are the evidence?

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by tollyboy5(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2020
IamD18:
Cooperate begging is another lucrative means of earning money from emotional Nigerians
Is the frozen of account for no reason reasonable?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2020
Since two months?

Did he lose his job alongside it?
But when are those accounts going to be unfrozen?
This government have misplaced actions directed at the wrong cause. Those thieves and greedy politicians whose bank accounts are fattened from the wrong source of wealth are left to gloat in their illgotten wealth but youths whose primary crime was speaking against the tyrannical oppression have their bank accounts frozen.
This country needs to sold

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by osamz007: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2020
Aileexa1:
Since two months?

Did he lose his job alongside it?

HE LOST HIS SAVINGS

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by yarimo(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2020
You never see anything yet this is just the beginning. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Okoroawusa: 11:40am On Dec 24, 2020
Good for you. You are talking because you are not cooling your heels in jail right now.

Corporate beggar!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by loopman: 11:48am On Dec 24, 2020
tollyboy5:
where are the evidence?

It’s with CBN that locked his account. He should go to court if he think the accounts are clean and stop doing E-bambiala on Twitter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by yanabasee(m): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2020
The government should know that, when the people team up again to protest, it might not go well with CBN and NASS as the people will ensure a total destruction in this areas.....
..Army go shoot people taya.

3 Likes

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Orjioorji(f): 1:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
loopman:
but those who received money for Boko Haram are celebrated because they are your religion and tribes. Judgement day is coming.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by loopman: 2:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Orjioorji:
but those who received money for Boko Haram are celebrated because they are your religion and tribes. Judgement day is coming.

If you know of any, mention them.

I don’t do whataboutism comparison rubbish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Sonoyom(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2020
This is a very practical example of what to expect from a failed nation, Nigeria is in Autopilot mode.

4 Likes

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by CodeTemplar: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
This stubborn and frozen-minded man still freeze peoples account?

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by seunmsg(m): 2:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
IamD18:

grin grin grin
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by 360degreess(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
[quote author=yanabasee post=97383464]The government should know that, when the people team up again to protest, it might not go well with CBN and NASS as the people will ensure a total destruction in this areas.....
..Army go shoot people taya.[/quote..]

1 Like

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by 360degreess(m): 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2020
CodeTemplar:
This stubborn and frozen-minded man still freeze peoples account?
..Go out and protest if you have the mind..#ENDSARS is a disaster..

5 Likes

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by CodeTemplar: 4:53pm On Dec 24, 2020
360degreess:
..Go out and protest if you have the mind..#ENDSARS is a disaster..
For someone who has learnt to limit his happiness, SMH.

6 Likes

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Eriggs: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
loopman:
This is very true.
You just typed what I was about to type.

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Buhari wants to teach all EndSars Protesters a lesson so that they won't Protest next time. The Federal Government will definitely order the unfreezing of the account before their regime end. This wicked act is meant to intimidate and put fear in the minds of Nigerians anytime they want to protest that this will done against them after the Protest

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by AyoConduit: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Wetin money no go cause?
Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by ednut1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
yanabasee:
The government should know that, when the people team up again to protest, it might not go well with CBN and NASS as the people will ensure a total destruction in this areas.....
..Army go shoot people taya.
you think the average Nigerian wants to die

1 Like

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Eriggs: 5:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
AyoConduit:
He needs money
Na scope boy him be now.
Guy man wan trend for Xmas eve. grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by Mindlog: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
Punished for saving lives....sighs.

2 Likes

Re: This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest by palsenator(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2020
loopman:

Quit deliberate stupidity. Grow up and grow mature...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Uzodinma Apologizes Over NLC President Attack / What Bagudu’s $110m Largesse Can Do For Nigeria / Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.