Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye (6727 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by EsomahJD: 1:51am On Dec 25, 2020
I'm not surprised. We know them better.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by service44: 2:09am On Dec 25, 2020
I am an ijaw man, and one thing about the ijaw is that they ar people after GOD's heart that is why everywhere you found ijaw you will see oil resources, they recognised these GODS blessings so they dont credit it to themselves, but nigerians always seeing them as stupid, they hv the ability to stop oil flow and the whole yoruba land will go hungry bcs they dpnd on oil revenue, but we won't do that, we love everyone, thesame yorubas introduce land use act, just for the oil, one thin the yorubas dont know is that you dont force some one to collect what he has, that is stealing, if truely u worship gods of justice u wil know this. Now let me expose what the god of justice told the ijaws, "your enimies will give up ur food bcs it burns in the heart" ijaw people ar not greedy but greedy ppl wil soon take food frm their own mouth. 25% derivation will favour ijaw so as an yorubaman your children wil hate you, what if your children realized that your greed made the ijaws to have 100% of their resources.

5 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Oladeji245(m): 2:31am On Dec 25, 2020
Sammy07:
He's actually saying rubbish.

And BTW that's his problem with Afenifere.
Not Yorubas at large.

any rat can come up on the social media and start saying rubbish.
lol second time we agree on something..
btw his problem is not against afenifere..let's not pretend not to know he is just doing a hatchet job for that man whose name we shall not mention.

3 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by OfficialAPCNig: 3:02am On Dec 25, 2020
Sammy07:

He's actually saying rubbish Abeq. What about Ondo state oil?
nah palm oil?
Enter Ijaw land and have your head severed. YORUBALAND has zero oil.
Be guided.

5 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by walefresh3(m): 3:14am On Dec 25, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Enter Ijaw land and have your head severed. YORUBALAND has zero oil.

Be guided.
what of ondo, lagos and tonge in ogun state ? I think Google will do u lots of favours. https://thingstoknow.com.ng/oil-producing-states-of-nigeria/?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwim9uD0iOjtAhWzwAIHHR7GC-oQ9QF6BAgGEAI

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 3:22am On Dec 25, 2020
Dedetwo:

The bolded showed again you are one of the expendables from Rivers State. OML 11, is the largest crude oil communities in Rivers State and some part of Abia State. OML 11 comprised Ogoni, Ikwerre land, Opu Obu (Opobo), Nkoro, Andoni, Obigbo and Owaza. Owaza is the largest crude oil producing community in OML 11 is seated in Abia State. The Chairperson of council of traditional rulers among the oil producing communities in OML 11 is from Etitioha Owaza, Abia State. Ijo has little or no Onshore crude oil field. The so-called Oloibiri has been capped and returned to the forest. Owaza oil fields started in 1958 two years after Oloibiri yet going stronger. Anybody who spewed the bolded crap in the above post has no seat in this discussion. Most of the Ogoni wells in OML 11 have run dry. Recently, Rivers State govt. has acquired the Ogoni oil fields in OML 11.

I hope you know Ijaw people from Rivers state are here too! People like me, you mentioned several Ijaw communities on this list here.
Ogoniland has not been producing oil for over 20 years.

There is a lot of onshore and shallow water production in Ijawland.

Only from deep offshore Ijawland contributes up to 800,000 barrels per day. Onshore and shallow offshore would be in the range of 400 to 600,000.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by walefresh3(m): 3:37am On Dec 25, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

"I asked, if you make derivation 25 percent, how does that save we Yorubas that have no oil? When my children will come and read in history that I was part of the people that said derivation should go to Ijaw people?".

Sen Anthony Adefuye
https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/oil-producing-states-in-nigeria/?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjwxOKDi-jtAhWD-qQKHUVgAgAQ9QF6BAgFEAI oil wey dey west still plenty pass the one wey dey east. Ondo , Lagos... Thier is another one at Yonge in ogun state. Do your research..

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by EsomahJD: 3:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Very annoying set of people angry
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 25, 2020
walefresh3:
what of ondo, lagos and tonge in ogun state ? I think Google will do u lots of favours. https://thingstoknow.com.ng/oil-producing-states-of-nigeria/?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwim9uD0iOjtAhWzwAIHHR7GC-oQ9QF6BAgGEAI

Lol, nairaland warrior.

Your leaders knows una status for here..grin

No oil.

7 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 25, 2020
walefresh3:
https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/oil-producing-states-in-nigeria/?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjwxOKDi-jtAhWD-qQKHUVgAgAQ9QF6BAgFEAI oil wey dey west still plenty pass the one wey dey east. Ondo , Lagos... Thier is another one at Yonge in ogun state. Do your research..

Lol

Another one at where?

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by cheruv: 6:26am On Dec 25, 2020
tutudesz:

House boy who fought for resource Control, compromised undecided was that the reason Biafran troop wanted to kill him
Seems you like talking nonsense... Klark is from Kiagbodo, a settlement in then Midwest region, so why'd biafran/Eastern troops want to kill him?

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by chozzy: 7:06am On Dec 25, 2020
Terrible
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by service44: 7:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Sometimes i doubt the education of the yorubas, an educated person is a refined person but the west is the most educated yet the sign of education is not scented in that region. They hv Only produced one president and doing slavery work for the uneducated northern region. If that is wat education is, it is a shithole, yoruba youths i know ar very refined, they know wat resource control will do for the nation not a particular tribe, they will change this mindset of their fathers. May why, if you are a hater of ijaw, repent now so that when ijaw haters will be kpaying you won't be among them. Love the ijaw people, they are the only tribe that wil feed that nation without complains.

8 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by valirex: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2020
Balogunodua the Afonja dog with a wh0re mom, so your Afonja land is without oil grin
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 25, 2020
service44:
Sometimes i doubt the education of the yorubas, an educated person is a refined person but the west is the most educated yet the sign of education is not scented in that region. They hv Only produced one president and doing slavery work for the uneducated northern region. If that is wat education is, it is a shithole, yoruba youths i know ar very refined, they know wat resource control will do for the nation not a particular tribe, they will change this mindset of their fathers. May why, if you are a hater of ijaw, repent now so that when ijaw haters will be kpaying you won't be among them. Love the ijaw people, they are the only tribe that wil feed that nation without complains.

At strike is a pure trash.

Most educated wetin?

They used Lagos-Ibadan express news to tell u they are educated?

Where are the educated, let them come out?

8 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by tutudesz: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2020
cheruv:

Seems you like talking nonsense... Klark is from Kiagbodo, a settlement in then Midwest region, so why'd biafran/Eastern troops want to kill him?
Was the Midwest region not invaded by Biafran troop
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by ijawcitizen(m): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
mightyhazel:
Ijaws in the house? Anyone?
The Yorubas do not deny their crimes against Ijaw people and Niger Deltans in general. Why are you igbos still denying yours?

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bonesking(m): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
ijawcitizen:

The Yorubas do not deny their crimes against Ijaw people and Niger Deltans in general. Why are you igbos still denying yours?
You’re asking the Igbos to accept theirs, when you’re yet to accept your own crimes. The abandoned property in P/H your people championed and cornered when Ndigbo were down will always remind us how evil your people can be. A payback time is coming and it will be carried out to the fullest, especially as you clowns keep pushing yourselves to the point of non-forgiveness. Be it in the next 50 years it will happen. Many of us are bidding our time. Your saving grace is a united Nigeria, but when the chips are down, the notherners whom you clowns always lick their butts will not be there to save your asses from the destruction without end. That hateful madness in that your stupid hearts will be cured for good.

Who are you deceiving Tonye? You want us to apologize on what exactly? If for any reason the Igbos have in act and deed shown true brotherhood to your ungrateful bitches and yet you always vilify us at any given opprtunity. Ndigbo are beginning to wise up, and just like the two other major tribes that don’t give a shit about you people, we are beginning to toe the same step. Many of our people nowadays because of the stupidity of some Ijaws the likes of Tutudez, Magicbishop, Truckpusher, BigbabyJesus and yourself Tonye are regretting the massive support we’ve been giving you animals. From the Abacha conference, to supporting amnesty, resource control and down to GEJ. Keep acting stupid, we are still keeping records for the judgement day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by ijawcitizen(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Rugaria:

The south east caucus during the 1995 national conference were the only group that worked with the south south to achieve resource control by walking out of the conference thereby forcing Abacha to announce 13 percent derivation payments for oil producing communities.. The south west and middle belt that acted like they will support the push for resource control disappeared at the very last minute.. Why would the south East be against resource control? Take away offshore oil , the amount of oil in Igbo communities including Igbo communities of the south south can rival any geopolitical zone of the country!

Yes the igbos walked out after the south-south delegates, not together with South South delegates.

Were the igbos delegates doing us a favour or fighting for their own 13% from the few drops of oil produced in the South east?

2 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bonesking(m): 1:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
ijawcitizen:

[s]Yes the igbos walked out after the south-south delegates, not together with South South delegates.

Were the igbos delegates doing us a favour or fighting for their own 13% from the few drops of oil produced in the South east[/s]?
Ungrateful bitches. Don’t worry, the judgement day is coming.

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Dovegrey: 1:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Yes the igbos walked out after the south-south delegates, not together with South South delegates.

Were the igbos delegates doing us a favour or fighting for their own 13% from the few drops of oil produced in the South east?
Useless yoruba man hide under ijaw to insult igbos

2 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Dovegrey: 1:21pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bonesking:
Ungrateful bitches. Don’t worry, the judgement day is coming.
The guy is yoruba man

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bonesking(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
Dovegrey:

The guy is yoruba man
No he isn’t. The dude is TonyeBarcanista. He uses both the Ijawcitizen handle when he want to launch his tirade against the SE.

2 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by orisa37: 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
ADEFUYE IS AFONJA.

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by orisa37: 2:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
ADEFUYE IS AFONJA. DON'T MIND HIM 'COS HE DOESN'T KNOW NOTHING.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bkayyy: 3:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
PHijo:

Nnamdi Kanu cannot speak for us because he is not even from that region.
Wike and Amaechi suppose to speak for the region because that is why they hold public office.

This man represented Yoruba people at the national conference.
He has also been a senator before, this is what a leader in your place said. It is irrelevant if you support his views or not, Yorubas have chosen him on several occasions to represent them at the national stage.

When the Yoruba elites loot oil money it is still the Yoruba masses celebrate them with talking drums. When your governors went to court in a bid to prevent the Niger Delta from getting a better deal none of you protested but the same Yoruba masses were there to protest that their leaders did not get 'juicy appointments' .
The process is simple.
if you think MNK does not speak for your people then conduct a referendum and be shocked.
that day might even be the day you'll be burnt alive.
majority carries the vote

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by cheruv: 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
tutudesz:

Was the Midwest region not invaded by Biafran troop
No
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Sammy07: 3:26pm On Dec 25, 2020
Oladeji245:

lol second time we agree on something..
btw his problem is not against afenifere..let's not pretend not to know he is just doing a hatchet job for that man whose name we shall not mention.

Lol, yeah
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 3:40pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

The process is simple.
if you think MNK does not speak for your people then conduct a referendum and be shocked.
that day might even be the day you'll be burnt alive.
majority carries the vote

Would you call for a referendum to determine if miyetti Allah represents Igbo people?
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
PHijo:

Would you call for a referendum to determine if miyetti Allah represents Igbo people?

Stop wasting your time on ipob miscreants.

They are all eternally useless. Their stupidity is no longer time bound, it has exceeeded time limit...

Doctor Strange..

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by sageb: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
service44:
I am an ijaw man, and one thing about the ijaw is that they ar people after GOD's heart that is why everywhere you found ijaw you will see oil resources, they recognised these GODS blessings so they dont credit it to themselves, but nigerians always seeing them as stupid, they hv the ability to stop oil flow and the whole yoruba land will go hungry bcs they dpnd on oil revenue, but we won't do that, we love everyone, thesame yorubas introduce land use act, just for the oil, one thin the yorubas dont know is that you dont force some one to collect what he has, that is stealing, if truely u worship gods of justice u wil know this. Now let me expose what the god of justice told the ijaws, "your enimies will give up ur food bcs it burns in the heart" ijaw people ar not greedy but greedy ppl wil soon take food frm their own mouth. 25% derivation will favour ijaw so as an yorubaman your children wil hate you, what if your children realized that your greed made the ijaws to have 100% of their resources.
let them say whatever they like. the Ijaws stand tall no matter the opposition. Asawana #we rise.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Taraba NLC Chairman, Peter Jediel Abducted Again / Big Man's mansion Twenty Five Years Ago? (picture) / Adorable Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son Dare & His White Wife And Son

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.