Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,345 members, 7,853,533 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye (6708 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

This shows how naive you are. Only a referendum can settle this madness.
Me for example, I don't support any union with any other ethnicity including some so called Igbos like Ekpeye, Ogba, Ikwerre and all of them in Delta state especially IKA and I am vocal about it offline and a lot of people share the same sentiments down here.
This is how a referendum works, if the percentage of people that oppose the new country from ijaw as a recognised independent group gets as high as 31 percent ( it doesn't necessarily need to surpass the opposite), Ijaw and all her land will be excluded from the new nation. As simple as that.

On what authortiy are you conducting referendum for ijaw people?

Are they within your jurisdiction?

when Britain said they want to leave EU, did EU go about to conduct referendum for France, italy, germany?

So why dragging ijaw to your online referendum?

I repeat Igbos are bunch of illiterates and eternally useless

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bkayyy: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2020
PHijo:

You claim you don't want "Igbos" in Delta or Rivers state to be part of Biafra yet want Ijaw people! How does that make sense?

If Ijaw people will have a referendum it would be on if we will remain in Nigeria or have an Ijaw country!

We've rejected what IPOB has to offer 70 years ago and our opinion has not changed, neither would would it change.
Who needs Ijaw? see this one oh.
Check through my posts.
Like I said before, I am just a voice for now and my opinion doesn't overule that of the majority yet. So if the people of Ijaw and Igbo agree to form a country Which I highly doubt, all I can do is to queue in if they reject my own opinion.
I believe in the choice of the majority
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

This is how I know people that doesn't understand the scheme of nationhood.
If MNK is calling for secession from Nigeria, automatically he doesn't recognize the boundary of the said country and their laws. so Abia state as you call it means nothing to him

If abia state means nothing to him then the albino should look for job in London and get himself employed or go back and finish his university education.

Avoid drinking bar or free yourself from ipob oath and imaginations.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bkayyy: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

On what authortiy are you conducting referendum for ijaw people?

Are they within your jurisdiction?

when Britain said they want to leave EU, did EU go about to conduct referendum for France, italy, germany?

So why dragging ijaw to your online referendum?

I repeat Igbos are bunch of illiterates and eternally useless
Referendum doesn't mean instant inclusion. The referendum is to settle all sentiments and also for us to be sure of the will of the people. I used believe Biafra will fail in Ijaw referendum but from my recent encounter with some of them in real life I am beginning to think otherwise and I don't like it. I believe in one true Igbo nation
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

Check through my posts.
Like I said before, I am just a voice for now and my opinion doesn't overule that of the majority yet.[b] So if the people of Ijaw and Igbo agree to form a country
Which I highly doubt, all I can do is to queue in if they reject my own opinion.

Ur unity begging is equal to none. Inferiority complex
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bonesking(m): 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

This is how I know people that doesn't understand the scheme of nationhood.
If MNK is calling for secession from Nigeria, automatically he doesn't recognize the boundary of the said country and their laws. so Abia state as you call it means nothing to him
IPOB don't represent us. We no send una work. I can't recall when Ndigbo sat down to give fraudster Kanu the mandate to secede from Nigeria. Neither did we tell you we want to co-habit with irrelevant minorities in the event of a future galvanised Nigeria. If not for chance that made us stood for GEJ, (despite knowing that they will never reciprocate our kind gesture towards them), our fathers have stupidly carried their struggles on their head.

For the umpteenth time, we and the Ijaws are poles apart when it comes to attitudes. While one relies on oil for survival, the other don't give a f*ck about it. Yes, we might have co-habited in one region during colonial Nigeria does not mean we have the same future or destiny. Let everyone pursue their own destiny, enough of this simping.

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bkayyy: 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ur unity begging is equal to none. Inferiority complex
Speak for yourself. Inferior and irrational specie
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

Check through my posts.
Like I said before, I am just a voice for now and my opinion doesn't overule that of the majority yet. So if the people of Ijaw and Igbo agree to form a country Which I highly doubt, all I can do is to queue in if they reject my own opinion.

Why is it hard for you to understand that we have made our choice already? We made this choice more than 70 years ago. We don't wish to be part of Biafra or any Igbo state. Whether Ojukwu, Uwazurike, Kanu or anyone else propagates the message it doesn't change our response.

We are NOT interested!

PERIOD.........
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bkayyy: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bonesking:
IPOB don't represent us. We no send una work. I can't recall when Ndigbo sat down to give fraudster Kanu the mandate to secede from Nigeria. Neither did we tell you we want to co-habit with irrelevant minorities in the event of a future galvanised Nigeria. If not for chance that made us stood for GEJ, (despite knowing that they will never reciprocate our kind gesture towards them), our fathers have stupidly carried their struggles on their head.

For the umpteenth time, we and the Ijaws are poles apart when it comes to attitudes. While one relies on oil for survival, the other don't give a f*ck about it. Yes, we might have co-habited in one region during colonial Nigeria does not mean we have the same future or destiny. Let everyone pursue their own destiny, enough of this simping.
All these gibberish can be settled with a referendum. All man with his own vote let's see who is for who not online madness
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

Referendum doesn't mean instant inclusion. The referendum is to settle all sentiments and also for us to be sure of the will of the people. I used believe Biafra will fail in Ijaw referendum but from my recent encounter with some of them in real life I am beginning to think otherwise and I don't like it. I believe in one true Igbo nation

Simple question, u are changing the meaning of your referendum?

Igbos and stupidity sha...

Was the referendum not done only for britain?

So on what basis are you Igbos drragging ijaw to una online referendum?

nnamdi has succeeded in exporting his stupidity and making it global in many youths..
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bkayyy: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
PHijo:

Why is it hard for you to understand that we have made our choice already? We made this choice more than 70 years ago. We don't wish to be part of Biafra or any Igbo state. Whether Ojukwu, Uwazurike, Kanu or anyone else propagates the message it doesn't change our response.

We are NOT interested!

PERIOD.........

The same way Asari your notable son has made his wish? Oga speak for yourself alone like I do and leave the "we"
You can't fool people of this generation. Referendum is simply voting
The reason why you are against it is that you are afraid that majority of your people will accept to be part of Biafra. If it is not the reason then tell me your fear
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:
Speak for yourself. Inferior and irrational specie
Mr your unity begging is equal to none.

It is wrritten all over you.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bonesking(m): 6:49pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

All these gibberish can be settled with a referendum. All man with his own vote let's see who is for who not online madness
Your stubbornness is the same with the rest IPOB members I’ve met in real life! Very stubborn people. Imagine!

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bkayyy: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Simple question, u are changing the meaning of your referendum?

Igbos and stupidity sha...

Was the referendum not done only for britain?

So on what basis are you Igbos drragging ijaw to una online referendum?

nnamdi has succeeded in exporting his stupidity and making it global in many youths..
Men of poor reasoning. Did you do History and geography at all?
Don't you know that Britain is made up of three distinct major ethnicities. And Britain was calling for the exit as unit . They are basically doing sensitisation which will follow by a referendum to determine if the people of Britain are with them. That is what was delaying them from filling the papers. Especially when the propaganda of Scots being against Brexit made waves.
The delay in Brexit was not the flight money to Switzerland or the files and lawyers to do the process but to ascertain the decision of the people.
Ask another question on the part you find confusing
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
PHijo:

Why is it hard for you to understand that we have made our choice already? We made this choice more than 70 years ago. We don't wish to be part of Biafra or any Igbo state. Whether , Uwazurike, Kanu or anyone else propagates the message it doesn't change our response.

We are NOT interested!

PERIOD.........

Well you can leave the ipob miscreants.

moreover any ipob that tries rubbish, python will dance around him....

They are all terrorist.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bkayyy: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bonesking:
Your stubbornness is the same with the rest IPOB members I’ve met in real life! Very stubborn people. Imagine!
I am yet to see an Igbo man that opposes the break up of Nigeria including your so called politicians and the have met many of them
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

Men of poor reasoning. Did you do History and geography at all?
Don't you know that Britain is made up of three distinct major ethnicities. And Britain was calling for the exit as unit . They are basically doing sensitisation which will follow by a referendum to determine if the people of Britain are with them. That is what was delaying them from filling the papers. Especially when the propaganda of Scots being against Brexit made waves.
The delay in Brexit was not the flight money to Switzerland or the files and lawyers to do the process but to ascertain the decision of the people.
Ask another question on the part you find confusing

So your biafra is made up of?grin
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

I am yet to see an Igbo man that opposes the break up of Nigeria including your so called politicians and the have met many of them

If they support your online country, they shouldn't have invited python to dance small forcing albino to run for his life.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bkayyy: 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

So your biafra is made up of?grin
many ethnicities like Britain. Reason why the referendum must be carried out. Especially now that people of ethnicities other than Igbo are now voicing out with video proofs.
I don't support another Babylon with different ethnicities but if the majority of my people does, so be it. The most I can do is to call for confederacy and full autonomy of the different ethnicities
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bonesking(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Well you can leave the ipob miscreants.

moreover any ipob that tries rubbish, python will dance around him....

They are all terrorist.
I used be against the terrorist label but as days go by I’m beginning to see reason why the SE Governors proscribed their activities. A band of fanatical zombies is as dangerous as anything.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 7:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

The same way Asari your notable son has made his wish? Oga speak for yourself alone like I do and leave the "we"
You can't fool people of this generation. Referendum is simply voting
The reason why you are against it is that you dear that majority of your people will accept to be part of Biafra. If it is not the reason then tell me your fear

1. Nigeria has NEVER conducted a free and fair election with positive outcome

2. It is not duty of Nnamdi Kanu or any other Igbo to determine the fate of Ijaw people. If Ijaw people want referendum or anything else they how to go about it.

3. Asari-Dokubo spoke in his capacity as a private citizen. The INC and IYC which are the bodies that represent Ijaw have reiterated our position on Biafra.

4. Ijaw society is a civilised and organized society with structures in place. Chief Asari-Dokubo cannot singlehandedly decide the fate of his clan not to talk of the entire Ijaw nation. Besides he interpretes where, who and what is Biafra differently.

5.If there would be a referendum it would definitely not be about Biafra. As Nigeria's fourth largest ethnic group we don't see the benefits of joining Nigeria's 3rd largest group.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bkayyy: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

If they support your online country, they shouldn't have invited python to dance small forcing albino to run for his life.
I don't know why common people result to the use of mockery and abuse as a way of making their point.
Incase you don't know, such style doesn't work on people seeking opinion.
you only attack ego and most of us have learnt to put ours under control.
Plus comments without points show the futility of the motive
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bkayyy: 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
PHijo:

1. Nigeria has NEVER conducted a free and fair election with positive outcome

2. It is not duty of Nnamdi Kanu or any other Igbo to determine the fate of Ijaw people. If Ijaw people want referendum or anything else they how to go about it.

3. Asari-Dokubo spoke in his capacity as a private citizen. The INC and IYC which are the bodies that represent Ijaw have reiterated our position on Biafra.

4. Ijaw society is a civilised and organized society with structures in
place. Chief Asari-Dokubo cannot singlehandedly decide the fate of his clan not to talk of the entire Ijaw nation. Besides he interpretes where, who and what is Biafra differently.

5.If there would be a referendum it would definitely not be about Biafra. As Nigeria's fourth largest ethnic group we don't see the benefits of joining Nigeria's 3rd largest group.
First of all, you are not Nigeria fourth largest ethnicity. The Fulani are. And you are not even in the fifth,sixth and seventh position. There are ethnic groups called Kanuri and Ibibio.
Secondly, in cases of a referendum for secession. It is carried out by external committee which is UN like the cases of Eritrea and South Sudan.
Thirdly, Asari Dokubo is a notable person from ijaw land and his speeches can't be taking lightly because he has alot of supporters like MNK. Though it doesn't mean that he can cast more than one vote in the referendum. In truth he just one Voice but people take him more serious than comments from a faceless forum
Then lastly, to settle the case of assumption. As a civilized society that you call Ijaws , the only way to know the will of the people is by vote casting. As simple as that except if you people are feudal like the Caliphate. Even the Caliphate still handouts the fear of the uprising of the people which is the reason why they tend to keep quiet if matters like this are presented to them about their subjects this is also why most monarchs in Eastern region keep quiet about things like this and tend not to render comments when it is presented to them. And don't tell me the words of governors because in truth, sociology and politics they are just mere mouthpiece of the Country they are elected to serve and they don't represent the interests and decisions of the people in things like this just like Pontus Pilate of Judea
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

First of all, you are not Nigeria fourth largest ethnicity. The Fulani are. And you are not even in the fifth,sixth and seventh position. There are ethnic groups called Kanuri and Ibibio.
Secondly, in cases of a referendum for secession. It is carried out by external committee which is UN like the cases of Eritrea and South Sudan.
Thirdly, Asari Dokubo is a notable person from ijaw land and his speeches can't be taking lightly because he has alot of supporters like MNK. Though it doesn't mean that he can cast more than one vote in the referendum. In truth he just one Voice but people take him more serious than comments from a faceless forum
Then lastly, to settle the case of assumption. As a civilized society that you call Ijaws , the only way to know the will of the people is by vote casting. As simple as that except if you people are feudal like the Caliphate. Even the Caliphate still handouts the fear of the uprising of the people which is the reason why they tend to keep quiet if matters like this are presented to them about their subjects this is also why most monarchs in Eastern region keep quiet about things like this and tend not to render comments when it is presented to them. And don't tell me the words of governors because in truth, sociology and politics they are just mere mouthpiece of the Country they are elected to serve and they don't represent the interests and decisions of the people in things like this just like Pontus Pilate of Judea

Ijaw is Nigeria's fourth largest ethnic group and there is nothing Ijaw haters and enemies like you can do about it!

Like I told you, there is no connection between the Ijaw and Igbo. Ijaw even have more in common with the Yoruba if one judges from a historical perspective. That notwithstanding, we are large enough to be on our own. I wonder why some of you are so obsessed with Ijaw people. We don't want!

If we are casting vote it would be as Ijaw people. To remain in Nigeria or not! Why are you Igbo afraid of being a country? Why all these attempts to attach yourselves to others?

If the type of supporters Asari Dokubo can boast of are people like Nnamdi Kanu then you must be a dreamer!
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
tutudesz:

Am still waiting for you to name the men wearing Timberland from South East who spearheaded the fight for derivation.

Igbos are decietful bastards.

They are liars whom are equally as parasitic as their yaribanza and fulani brethren.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bkayyy: 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2020
PHijo:

Ijaw is Nigeria's fourth largest ethnic group and there is nothing Ijaw haters and enemies like you can do about it!

Like I told you, there is no connection between the Ijaw and Igbo. Ijaw even have more in common with the Yoruba if one judges from a historical perspective. That notwithstanding, we are large enough to be on our own. I wonder why some of you are so obsessed with Ijaw people. We don't want!

If we are casting vote it would be as Ijaw people. To remain in Nigeria or not! Why are you Igbo afraid of being a country? Why all these attempts to attach yourselves to others?

If the type of supporters Asari Dokubo can boast of are people like Nnamdi Kanu then you must be a dreamer!
YOU HAVE MORE IN COMMON WITH YORUBA?
Don't make me laugh. If truly you are Ijaw, do a DNA analysis and compare it with that of a true Arọ son from Arochukwu( not someone from any other Igbo clan) and be shocked.
Don't make me say things that are supposed to be private. Even if you persist I won't even disclose much because I doubt that you are ijaw
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

Don't make me laugh. If truly you are Ijaw, do a DNA analysis and compare it with that of a true Arọ son from Arochukwu( not someone from any other Igbo clan) and be shocked.
Don't make me say things that are supposed to be private. Even if you persist I won't even disclose much because I doubt that you are ijaw

Hahaha
If you know Aro history you won't even bring that up! If anyone will be embarrassed it is you, not me. As Ijaw people we share boundaries with both the Igbo and Yoruba and several other ethnic groups.

Just let us be. Respect our right to be left alone. That is not too much to ask!
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

I don't know why common people result to the use of mockery and abuse as a way of making their point.
Incase you don't know, such style doesn't work on people seeking opinion.
you only attack ego and most of us have learnt to put ours under control.
Plus comments without points show the futility of the motive

Igbos are useless and on wide goose chase.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bonesking:
I used be against the terrorist label but as days go by I’m beginning to see reason why the SE Governors proscribed their activities. A band of fanatical zombies is as dangerous as anything.

Ipob is a terrorist organization.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

Say whatever you want to say. It is not greater than what Nnamdi said which all in all an empty talk.

And on good note, Ijaws shares boundary with many ethnicities.

All of you in Ipob should go for mental renewal.

The stupidity is foolishly and amazingly glaring.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
PHijo:

I beg to differ, Ijaw is not the fourth largest ethnic group.

On 4th should be placed Tiv, kanuris...before Ijaw and Ibibio under contention should set in.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bkayyy: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
PHijo:

Hahaha
If you know Aro history you won't even bring that up! If anyone will be embarrassed it is you, not me. As Ijaw people we share boundaries with both the Igbo and Yoruba and several other ethnic groups.

Just let us be. Respect our right to be left alone. That is not too much to ask!
Not when I am Nwafor. Incase you don't know Arọ supplied slaves up North Igboland before the white men came and took control of the business.
Bring it on let's see who will be embarrassed. Incase you don't know, unlike some people I am not ashamed of our history and whatever looks weird about it. It's our culture and no weakness was entertained then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Inflation Rose 67 Times Under Emefiele - Punch / Mimiko Rallies Support For Jonathan, Faults Politicising Of Security Challenges / Boring Biafra! - A Case Study Of Biafra Town , Biafra Republic And Ala Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.