Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,317 members, 7,853,472 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye (6705 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / Anambra Delegation Came To See Obasanjo, But He Refused To Let Them In - Adefuye / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bkayyy: 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ipob is a terrorist organization.
You can say that again..
No organization fights against an oppressor without being termed terrorists.
Even Jesus and Muhammad were called terrorists
BTW, They are waiting for the Python dancers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

You can say that again..
No organization fights against an oppressor without being termed terrorists.
Even Jesus and Muhammad were called terrorists
BTW, They are waiting for the Python dancers

Naso una u go dey rant till u free yourself from Ipob blood oath.

Ipob remains a terrorist organization and if their stupidity goes high again, buratai will suya then again...highest onu ekwu oo...Okwu..but the dead is gone.

As for those waiting for python dancers, they should go and look for clear forest..to face them and not hiding in midst of innocent people.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bkayyy: 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Naso una u go dey rant till u free yourself from Ipob blood oath.

Ipob remains a terrorist organization and if their stupidity goes high again, buratai will suya then again...highest onu ekwu oo...Okwu..but the dead is gone.

As for those waiting for python dancers, they should go and look for clear forest..to face them and not hiding in midst of innocent people.
Mr man I am not Ipob and I don't even know where they do their meeting but as for their struggle, they are fighting a just cause although I have some misunderstanding with them and their modus operandi.
As for the Python dancers, they should just Dance the way they did before.
Cowards always flexing muscles on defenseless people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bkayyy:

Mr man I am not Ipob and I don't even know where they do their meeting but as for their struggle, they are fighting a just cause although I have some misunderstanding with them and their modus operandi.
As for the Python dancers, they should just Dance the way they did before.
Cowards always flexing muscles on defenseless people

You are a known IPOB. Highly disgracing with all facts of logic
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bkayyy: 8:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Believe whatever makes you happy
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by mightyhazel: 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2020
ijawcitizen:

The Yorubas do not deny their crimes against Ijaw people and Niger Deltans in general. Why are you igbos still denying yours?
i dont tolerate dubious afonjas on my mentions..

buzz off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I beg to differ, Ijaw is not the fourth largest ethnic group.

On 4th should be placed Tiv, kanuris...before Ijaw and Ibibio under contention should set in.

Official figures state that, many of you don't even know who is Ijaw yet you try to define her. Ibibio are only in Akwa Ibom. Even if you add the Annang and Efiks to them it is only Akwa/Cross.

As Ijaw we are found in Akwa Ibom, Edo, Ondo, Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa. The largest Ijaw clan happens to be in Rivers state.

Tiv people are only found in two senatorial districts in Benue state.

Our Urhobo neighbours are larger than all the other groups you mentioned. They are the fifth largest. Tiv are 6th before Ibibio.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
PHijo:

Official figures state that, many of you don't even know who is Ijaw yet you try to define her. Ibibio are only in Akwa Ibom. Even if you add the Annang and Efiks to them it is only Akwa/Cross.

As Ijaw we are found in Akwa Ibom, Edo, Ondo, Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa. The largest Ijaw clan happens to be in Rivers state.

Tiv people are only found in two senatorial districts in Benue state.

Our Urhobo neighbours are larger than all the other groups you mentioned. They are the fifth largest. Tiv are 6th before Ibibio.

Ranking Ijaw ahead of Tiv or kanuris is just been mischievous.

Ijaws has never outnumbered these two ethnic group let alone ahead.

been in 3 states doesn't signify population strength afterall the core ijaw state isn't up to a million while others are shared with various ethnicities.

That alone deflates any logic of ijaw been the 4th largest ethnicity.

That data should go to Tiv/kanuris.

Then as for 6th is under contention I insist between Ijaws and Urhobos.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bonesking:
You’re asking the Igbos to accept theirs, when you’re yet to accept your own crimes. The abandoned property in P/H your people championed and cornered when Ndigbo were down will always remind us how evil your people can be. A payback time is coming and it will be carried out to the fullest, especially as you clowns keep pushing yourselves to the point of non-forgiveness. Be it in the next 50 years it will happen. Many of us are bidding our time. Your saving grace is a united Nigeria, but when the chips are down, the notherners whom you clowns always lick their butts will not be there to save your asses from the destruction without end. That hateful madness in that your stupid hearts will be cured for good.

Who are you deceiving Tonye? You want us to apologize on what exactly? If for any reason the Igbos have in act and deed shown true brotherhood to your ungrateful bitches and yet you always vilify us at any given opprtunity. Ndigbo are beginning to wise up, and just like the two other major tribes that don’t give a shit about you people, we are beginning to toe the same step. Many of our people nowadays because of the stupidity of some Ijaws the likes of Tutudez, Magicbishop, Truckpusher, BigbabyJesus and yourself Tonye are regretting the massive support we’ve been giving you animals. From the Abacha conference, to supporting amnesty, resource control and down to GEJ. Keep acting stupid, we are still keeping records for the judgement day.

You are the one talking stupidly!

What you voted GEJ doesn't mean we owe you Biafra or anything. You voted him because you believed he was the better man. The same way you voted Fulani like late Shagari and Yar'Adua or Yoruba like Obasanjo. The same way you voted Atiku in 2019.

You can't hold us hostage for choices you made, Ijaw people didn't ask for Nigeria's presidency. They asked for laws that would preserve, protect their environment, laws that will enable them provide for their families.

What you call "abandoned property " was a decision made by Nigerian government after series of complaints were made in connection with properties illegally acquired by Igbos during the defunct eastern region and in the course of the 30 year war.

People like Achuzia of the Biafran army murdered a prominent Ijaw man in Port Harcourt in his bid to steal his property.

That we don't talk doesn't mean we don't know all the evil you guys did. If not for the kind of heart we have none of you would be found anywhere near Port Harcourt.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 9:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Ranking Ijaw ahead of Tiv or kanuris is just been mischievous.

Ijaws has never outnumbered these two ethnic group let alone ahead.

been in 3 states doesn't signify population strength afterall the core ijaw state isn't up to a million while others are shared with various ethnicities.

That alone deflates any logic of ijaw been the 4th largest ethnicity.

That data should go to Tiv/kanuris.

Then as for 6th is under contention I insist between Ijaws and Urhobos.

Technically " the core Ijaw state" is my home state, Rivers and yes, we have always had more people than all those people you mentioned.

Why is population important in Nigeria if not for Ijaw oil wealth?

Abeg chill!
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2020
PHijo:

Technically " the core Ijaw state" is my home state, Rivers and yes, we have always had more people than all those people you mentioned.

Why is population important in Nigeria if not for Ijaw oil wealth?

Abeg chill!

Well Bayelsa should take that status not rivers state..

Oil wealth my foot..

I am giving you the real data and you are talking what I don't know as if I am the one running your wells for u guys.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Well Bayelsa should take that status not rivers state..

Oil wealth my foot..

I am giving you the real data and you are talking what I don't know as if I am the one running your wells for u guys.

Bayelsa is a homogeneous Ijaw state, the largest Ijaw clan happens to be in Rivers state. One of the 4 largest clans is also split between Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

So don't confuse Bayelsa being homogeneous Ijaw with the population of Ijaw people overall.

The oil will purge all of you! That disrespect from what your family has been feeding fat on, that oil that your state gets allocation for will stand against you in judgement.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2020
PHijo:

Bayelsa is a homogeneous Ijaw state, the largest Ijaw clan happens to be in Rivers state. One of the 4 largest clans is also split between Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

So don't confuse Bayelsa being homogeneous Ijaw with the population of Ijaw people overall.

The oil will purge all of you! That disrespect from what your family has been feeding fat on, that oil that your state gets allocation for will stand against you in judgement.

Lol.. una headache not mine .

As far as it is a state, it must take the status.

Disrespect my foot.... nonsense and Buhari.

Without the yeye oil many states will stand and survive.

Moreover the oil is already standing against una in judgement within your environment.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Lol.. una headache not mine .

As far as it is a state, it must take the status.

Disrespect my foot.... nonsense and Buhari.

Without the yeye oil many states will stand and survive.

Moreover the oil is already standing against una in judgement within your environment.

Without the oil no state in Nigeria will survive!
No, it is you and your failed state called Nigeria the oil has embarrassed not us.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
PHijo:

Without the oil no state in Nigeria will survive!
No, it is you and your failed state called Nigeria the oil has embarrassed not us.

Pure lie

I insist the oil is embarrassing you not us
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by PHijo(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Pure lie

I insist the oil is embarrassing you not us

You can insist for as long as you care, it doesn't change Nigeria's reality! Your president has tied the fate of your country to gas from my homeland, oil and gas.

It is no coincidence he appointed himself petroleum minister.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
PHijo:

You can insist for as long as you care, it doesn't change Nigeria's reality! Your president has tied the fate of your country to gas from my homeland, oil and gas.

It is no coincidence he appointed himself petroleum minister.

And he is doing a wonderful job with the portfolio..
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 25, 2020
Rugaria:

Prove that south east is against resource control or shut your useless mouth! Do you know how many Igbo communities that produce oil? Why are you people so desperate to force the notion that igbos don't have oil? Do you know that most oil produced inland in Rivers State are from Igbo communities? Do you know that lots of the oil pipelines that folks in South South collect fees to protect carry oil from the east? Do you know that the east has the highest record of gas reserves anywhere in west Africa? So will the east be against a policy that will favour it much?? Explain with examples where the east is against more money for oil communities... We are waiting...
grin grin grin
1. Have you seen the map of inland rivers state, showing that, the communities where crude oil is produced are mostly igbos communities. ( does these communities acknowledge on registration they are igbos by tribe in Nigeria?)

2. I will like to see the communities indicating that crude oil is carried from the east.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by cheruv: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2020
tutudesz:

According to your own history
Why won't i give you my own since you've been giving yours here?
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Bonesking(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2020
PHijo:

You are the one talking stupidly!

What you voted GEJ doesn't mean we owe you Biafra or anything. You voted him because you believed he was the better man. The same way you voted Fulani like late Shagari and Yar'Adua or Yoruba like Obasanjo. The same way you voted Atiku in 2019.

You can't hold us hostage for choices you made, Ijaw people didn't ask for Nigeria's presidency. They asked for laws that would preserve, protect their environment, laws that will enable them provide for their families.

What you call "abandoned property " was a decision made by Nigerian government after series of complaints were made in connection with properties illegally acquired by Igbos during the defunct eastern region and in the course of the 30 year war.

People like Achuzia of the Biafran army murdered a prominent Ijaw man in Port Harcourt in his bid to steal his property.

That we don't talk doesn't mean we don't know all the evil you guys did. If not for the kind of heart we have none of you would be found anywhere near Port Harcourt.
You said illegal properties? Only a swamp migrant from Togo will say such crap. Those who understand ancient land tenure system in Igboland won't use such language. The Ikwerre themselves knew all of this until you began infesting them with that your logic. Had you agitated for your COR state without Igbolands nobody will bait an eyelid or rather fight for the original Issac Boro Niger-Delta Ijaw nation without dragging others along, but because your eyes have always being on land grabbing P/H, you now brainwashed some dull Ikwerre who believed your trash.

The same way you wanted to illegally land grab Warri if not for the saving grace of the Yoruba’s who came to the rescue of the Itshekiri is the same way you guys are aiming to still illegally grab southern Edo. Or are you people not also claiming ownership of southern Akwa-Ibom? Who doesn't know your land grabbing and theft tendencies? Your luck you had was the civil war which gave you the opportunity on a platter of gold.

Thank your stars for that opportunity which was maximized to the fullest to carry out your nefarious plans to which our Father’s were taken unawares. But like I told you, it will be reviewed. The game began in 1996 as part 1. We still have part 2 till 3 coming up. And when that time comes, you'll show us that power you used in land grabbing. That's is if any of you original Izon will remain alive in that Rivers state. We know the land grabbing ones among you and the the non-Ijaws whom you politically and forcefully tagged the Ijaw ethnicity upon with the help of the 3rd marine commando. We have your files and when we finish with you people, not even your confession will leave one Ijaw identity standing in Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by walefresh3(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2020
Juliusmalema. ... U need to upgrade your mind.... Don't let your hatred toward the Yoruba nation deteriorate your reasons... Google tongeji island in ogun state. Crude oil was found there in commercial quantity...The place is reserved for future extraction.... Alots of natural resources like crude oil have been found in many places, like benue, Niger, borno, anambra and ogun state.while they are untapped...
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by walefresh3(m): 9:16am On Dec 26, 2020
This is tongeji island in ogun state. https://www.sunnewsonline.com/tongeji-dilemma-of-oil-rich-island-in-ogun/ Ogun state is blessed with alots of natural resources.

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 26, 2020
walefresh3:
Juliusmalema. ... U need to upgrade your mind.... Don't let your hatred toward the Yoruba nation deteriorate your reasons... Google tongeji island in ogun state. Crude oil was found there in commercial quantity...The place is reserved for future extraction.... Alots of natural resources like crude oil have been found in many places, like benue, Niger, borno, anambra and ogun state.while they are untapped...

Hatred towards the Yoruba nation
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by walefresh3(m): 10:26am On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=Juliusmalema post=97436653]

Hatred towards the Yoruba nation[/quote A lots of u guys from that east love our land . But envy us for reason best know to u people. Many of your people s feel they can not survived with out living in our land. Instead of your people to show us love , they always attacks us... Why ? Your people always find means to attack our leaders , most especially tinubu...
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 26, 2020
[quote author=walefresh3 post=97437709][/quote]

So you mean everyone should leave your land for u guys?
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by walefresh3(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

So you mean everyone should leave your land for u guys?
no.. I meant, u guys should stop Attacking our leaders. Igbo should stay away from our region politics... Live and let's live.. we can live together as one and still maintain our lane. I am married to Igbo woman.
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by MadamExcellency: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

How do you sleep at night with this your obsession on IPOB?

This topic has nothing to do with IPOB and yet 6 pages out of it, is off topic.

Must every thread be about Igbos and Igbos?

Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2020
walefresh3:
no.. I meant, u guys should stop Attacking our leaders. Igbo should stay away from our region politics... Live and let's live.. we can together and maintain our lane. I am married to Igbo woman.

I doubt if you really love that woman you are married to because her life might be in great danger without her knowing.....
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2020
walefresh3:
no.. I meant, u guys should stop Attacking our leaders. Igbo should stay away from our region politics... Live and let's live.. we can together and maintain our lane. I am married to Igbo woman.

Secondly, your submission is indirectly saying everyone should live your land for unless I didn't get clearly your point..?

First how do they attack your leaders?

Next you said your region politics but it still you guys that is controlling your politics and deciding who wins?

Next you said live and let live ...and concluded by saying you have an igbo wife?

So maybe as igbos are leaving they should leave with their daughter grin?
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by walefresh3(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2020
Juliusmalema:

I doubt if you really love that woman you are married to because her life might be in great danger without her knowing.....
U shocked she is my world... My love for her as no limitations... Take that to the bank....

loving her means alots to me. She is kind and very nice.. I am proud of her. And her families are wonderful people from owerri ...
Re: What Will I Tell My Children That I Supported Ijaw To Get 25% Derivation-Adefuye by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 27, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Yes the igbos walked out after the south-south delegates, not together with South South delegates.

Were the igbos delegates doing us a favour or fighting for their own 13% from the few drops of oil produced in the South east?

Don't be a very daft n aggressive slowpoke.

Which n which SE state was producing crude oil in 1995?? cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

National Summit Dialogue In Lagos - Live / Osinbajo Locked Out Of Buhari’s Security Meeting Second Time In 2 Weeks / Yorubas Are The Biggest Importers In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.