Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,193 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa (14289 Views)

Heads To Roll As More Senior Police Officers To Be Arrested After DCP Abba Kyari / Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters / Identities Of Two Senior Police Officers Killed & Burnt By IPOB Revealed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Marine54(m): 9:53pm On Dec 25, 2020
By Aliyu Dangida-Dutse

Two Divisional crime officers (DCO) I and II were killed and another injured in gun battle with a group of bandits at kalgo village of Garki local government area in Jigawa state.

The incident occurred on Friday afternoon shortly after the release of two persons abducted in Bosuwa village by bandits earlier this week.

An eye witness, Inuwa kalgo told vanguard the combined term of security operative arrived in thier patrol vehicles before going to a nearby bush to locate the hidout of the criminals.

He added that the bandits ambush the police and in the cause of exchanging fire, two senior police officers were killed instantly and one other injured.

The two DCO's killed were working with Maigatari Divisional police Headquarters where they were informed of the incident and quickly went to the scene but met thier untimely death.
The other police officer who was injured is currently at Gumel general hospital receiving treatment.

When contacted, the PPRO Jigawa state command, SP Abdu Jinjiri he confirmed the incident.

He , however , explained that he is yet to receive the full details. I'm still waiting for details of unfortunate incident, but will get back to you as soon as i get it. He noted.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/bandits-kill-two-senior-police-officers-one-other-injured-in-jigawa/

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Newman20(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
We need better SECURITY in Nigeria!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Bornu1stSon(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
I don't think so. I trekked from Jigawa to Bornu, I never saw all these things. I think north is the safest place to be right now

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2020
Lol, long i heard from Arrewa

E be like it's just few villages in borno.

Boko Haram branch in North West aka bandits is now fully activated in the north west.

Hope to hear from Kano too

All praise to Buhari Islamic peace be upon him

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mikehot:
Lol, long i heard from Arrewa

E be like it's just few villages in borno.

Boko Haram branch in North West aka bandits is now fully activated in the north west.

Hope to hear from Kano too

All praise to Buhari Islamic peace be upon him
What a senseless comment.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bandits have used Buhari ransom to buy guns.

This is the first time I am hearing them engaging top police in duel

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
BabaOwen:
What a senseless comment.
Sorry Abdool, if "sensible comment" means some fake sympathy to your jihadist skull i don't give a fuc!k

You can go use your tears to wash prick on friday

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mikehot:

Bandits have been engaging our security personnel even before GMB became the president. But, it started getting worst during GEJ tenure.
Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2020
BabaOwen:
Bandits have been engaging our security personnel even before GMB became the president. But, it started getting worst during GEJ tenure.
To start with i can't remember the word bandit if it came up during gej tenure (even though it's a northern creation) let alone bandits getting the front burner of discussion, and negotiation.

A rag tag group which supposedly have no network beyond Nigeria but can hold the Government of Nigeria to rasome

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mikehot:
To start with i can't remember the word bandits if it came up during gej tenure (even though it's a northern creation) let alone bandits getting the front burner of discussion, and negotiation
Then, you don't really listen to news back then. The Bandits have been robbing Fulani heardsmen for years now, just that they have now gotten bolder, they don't just steal cows now, they now take over communities and engage in kidnapping.
Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 25, 2020
BabaOwen:
Then, you don't really listen to news back then. The Bandits have been robbing Fulani heardsmen for years now, just that they have now gotten bolder, they don't just steal cows now, they now take over communities and engage in kidnapping.
lol, what is the difference between 6 and half a dozen?

If you stop getting high on camel urine Perphas you would start connecting the dots on why the supposed bandits have increased and are empowered under the administration of buhari (a southern could tame them, but their brother finds it difficult)

52 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Mikehot:
lol, what is the difference between 6 and half a dozen?

If you stop getting high on camel urine Perphas you would start connecting the dots on why the supposed bandits have increased and are empowered under the administration of buhari (a southern could tame them, but their brother finds it difficult)
I no know say you be idiot, I 4 no reply your comment. I no go even read your next reply not to talk of replying it.
Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
BabaOwen:
I no know say you be idiot, I 4 no reply your comment. I no go even read your next reply not to talk of replying it.

I can smell the stench of your leaking head from here

You are just an empty slave, you need to learn how to pee erect before quoting me next time abdool

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Racoon(m): 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2020
Bandits = BH terrorists and vice versa.Meanwhile, what is the Buratai kinetic & non-kinetic rescue team waiting for?Out & over.

16 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by yanabasee(m): 11:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
We'll be here to read their back and forth lies on the security situation in the core north....

I'm sure the sultan was cautioned to avoid speaking out about the insecurity in their region.......

Has anyone noticed that, the people who tries to speak up or tried to proffer solution gets silenced immediately?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by GMBuhari: 12:23am On Dec 26, 2020
Paradise on earth is what it is

paraside
Bornu1stSon:
I don't think so. I trekked from Jigawa to Bornu, I never saw all these things. I think north is the safest place to be right now

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by JaneYave(f): 2:17am On Dec 26, 2020
My dear Jigawa. What become of my peaceful Garki? It's saddening. .If the 'then' most peaceful are suffering this much, you could imagine what others in crisis go through.
Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Nazgul: 4:53am On Dec 26, 2020
Bornu1stSon:

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by hemucology(m): 4:54am On Dec 26, 2020
God will help us in Nigeria
Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Nicoddemus(m): 4:55am On Dec 26, 2020
sadBy
Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by AyoConduit: 4:55am On Dec 26, 2020
Rip to the gallant men of valour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by anochuko01(m): 4:57am On Dec 26, 2020
It is well
Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by ukehnonny: 4:58am On Dec 26, 2020
The security situation in this country is alarming.
What is the CIC doing about it?
Or he's not aware.

I need to leave this country ASAP
They need to sell this country make I use my share buy coconut rice chop.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by dheaven: 5:00am On Dec 26, 2020
This is why most police stations secretly aid the payment of ransom than going for rescue operations.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Mindlog: 5:00am On Dec 26, 2020
Buhari has turned the North to become the playground for bandits.

6 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:03am On Dec 26, 2020
This terrorism is political

That's if it's not a cleansing of a sort

This Government is either clueless, sponsoring, making money or deliberately allowing this to happen due to a conspiracy

It's time to beg the Chad president to step in and perform the miracle he did the last time

Governors should find a way of protecting it citizen!

The Federal Government are pitiable helpless undecided so how can they help you

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by JoeEeL(m): 5:14am On Dec 26, 2020
Lol. It's been quite sometime I have seen those paid demented riffraff mongrels who occupy the first posts to come defend their silly masters day and night.

The idiots are becoming weary. APC bosses I know you see this post. Your boys are not defending you guys constantly. Sometimes they're asleep; they don't wake up early enough to defend your image. Please cut their pay.

The likes of Yen-nefer and Seun-msg. The likes of Afa-med and Silver-nor-gold. Arr-ewa and heli-inues

Awon weyrey.

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:15am On Dec 26, 2020
Their problem! As you make your bed, so you lie on top. I don't regret leaving the North immediately after my service.

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by kellybently(m): 5:16am On Dec 26, 2020
Newman20:
We need better SECURITY in Nigeria!!!!
Let them legalise the use of gun. It ll minimise the rate of insecurity.
Since the mob up of fire harm from private securities . Insecurity rate have increase.
Rivers state as a case study. Since is prohibited for ospac to use harm. Boys are just doing any how.
Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by lexy2014: 5:17am On Dec 26, 2020
BabaOwen:

They have now gotten bolder? Dude, u ended up shooting urself in d foot. By acknowledging that they have now gotten bolder, what does that mean?

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by clacicar: 5:19am On Dec 26, 2020
Mikehot:

They didn't know they were top police officers. They just went after those that came to their hideout and killed them

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kill Two Senior Police Officers, Injure One In Jigawa by Aystarz: 5:27am On Dec 26, 2020
Mikehot:
To start with i can't remember the word bandit if it came up during gej tenure (even though it's a northern creation) let alone bandits getting the front burner of discussion, and negotiation.

A rag tag group which supposedly have no network beyond Nigeria but can hold the Government of Nigeria to rasome

Preach brother. You, sir, are nobody's fool.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Recovers IEDs Planted By IPOB/ESN On Orlu-Owerri Road In Imo / APGA Appoints Obiano As National Leader And Chair Of Bot / Rickey Tarfa Sues Mtn, Efcc, Others For N5b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.