Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State (15318 Views)

Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State / Edo 2020: APC, PDP Crisis Gets Messier / Recruitment Crisis: Ig’s Fight With Police Commission Gets Messier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by slimanyd: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Unik3030:
This is what happens when a thug in person of auxiliary is rulling because he helped d governor protect his votes.

Isn't it annoying when a thug can use siren anywhere he goes n the governor self no dey use siren.As in that's d only thing that makes me hates this yeye Seyi makinde

Painment. Who is more thuggish and deadlier between mc oluomo in Lagos and auxillary in ibadan. Stop acting like a political uchin. The cars and entourage of mc oluomo no fit near that of auxillary yet you Apc pained supporters no see anything to criticize as regards that. The killings and robbery incidents going on in Lagos everyday. You people turned deaf hears to it . Ask yourself. Which state still remains more peaceful between lagos ,Ogun state and Oyo state as at today? Ask yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Unik3030: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
slimanyd:

Painment. Who is more thuggish and deadlier between nc oluomo in Lagos and auxillary in ibadan. Stop acting like a political uchin.
thunder fire the person who let u out of your cage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by slimanyd: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
Unik3030:
thunder fire the person who let u out of your cage

I dey for you today. I know your kind are still coming out to masturbate on these thread today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by michoim(m): 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Amotekun yet to materialize indeed! PDP and lies are like 5&6...
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Awoo88: 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
Punch doing what the press did to Jonathan to Oyo state governor. That Tinubu own majority share in Punch should tell any reasonable person that this is the hand of Esau voice of Jacobs.

1 Like

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Ihatemumu: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
LogoDesigner01:
Please is there no Omotokun in Oyo?

No Weapons, The North knows if a war breaks out the Yoruba might take the side of Igbos hence they will delay the process of omotokun, I advice Yorubas to start making their weapons, If Terrorists can attack USA despite their technology, imaging what they will do in the South with no border and Federal Security highjacked by the same Terrorists!

Why do you think Nigeria is against the ESN?

The hope of Africa depends on the next sequence of events that will happen in Nigeria in 2021, the earlier the foolish southern leaders and Youths understand the game plan, the better the chances else Nigeria is gone as they will steal our lands due to our greed and foolishness.
You might not agree with opinion maybe du due to One Nigeria mentality. But bookmark the page, 2020 is a learner, to what will come in 2021

2 Likes

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
Awoo88:
Punch doing what the press did to Jonathan to Oyo state governor. That Tinubu own majority share in Punch should tell any reasonable person that this is the hand of Esau voice of Jacobs.

When did the Aboderin family give up control of Punch to Tinubu?

8 Likes

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by zedegit: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
phransix2:
I remember when serving in Ibadan, and those touts at Oja Oba (Mapo) ends wanted to obtain me. They were surprised at what happened at the end. They never expected the fight it turned into...

You were lucky they didn't mine your skull.
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Raptor22: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
When you elect a lame man without a vision and dream... this is kind of result you'll get.. NB the Hassan who was kidnapped while officer on duty lost their life was paid #30m before his abductors realised him.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
xProfx:

Did you even read the post? Most of you just read the caption and jump to the comments section. The report was from the Punch Newspaper itself about the security situation in Oyo State and SW in general and what the government must do to make sure the region is safe... Next time, try to skim through the text a little bit, mental laziness is bad. undecided

Thanks for explaining, but i wasn't directly referring to the article. I made a general statement that makinde talks too much and chases political correctness instead of actual work.

1 Like

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by femijay8271(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ihatemumu:

No Weapons, The North knows if a war breaks out the Yoruba might take the side of Igbos hence they will delay the process of omotokun, I advice Yorubas to start making their weapons, If Terrorists can attack USA despite their technology, imaging what they will do in the South with no border and Federal Security highjacked by the same Terrorists!

Why do you think Nigeria is against the ESN?

The hope of Africa depends on the next sequence of events that will happen in Nigeria in 2021, the earlier the foolish southern leaders and Youths understand the game plan, the better the chances else Nigeria is gone as they will steal our lands due to our greed and foolishness.
You might not agree with opinion maybe du due to One Nigeria mentality. But bookmark the page, 2020 is a learner, to what will come in 2021

You are absolutely right, my friend.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by tsdarkside(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
nawa....endless palaver.... undecided undecided
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by micflo28(m): 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
There is no insecurity. What we are witnessing is a culmination of leadership failure. The people are tired and now doing as they like to make ends meet.
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Misterdhee1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
slimanyd:

Painment. Who is more thuggish and deadlier between mc oluomo in Lagos and auxillary in ibadan. Stop acting like a political uchin. The cars and entourage of mc oluomo no fit near that of auxillary yet you Apc pained supporters no see anything to criticize as regards that. The killings and robbery incidents going on in Lagos everyday. You people turned deaf hears to it . Ask yourself. Which state still remains more peaceful between lagos ,Ogun state and Oyo state as at today? Ask yourself.
You're being irrational tbh. More like comparing California to Washington. The crime rates will always be way higher in Lagos state. And comparatively, given the security state of Oyo State two years ago, and the current state, it can be easily inferred that the situation has worsened considerably. And yes, Makinde is to blame.
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Misterdhee1(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Bagehot:

When did the Aboderin family give up control of Punch to Tinubu?
You dey mind some of these people? Tinubu is their nightmare, he must always come into the every discourse.

2 Likes

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Thanks for explaining, but i wasn't directly referring to the article. I made a general statement that makinde talks too much and chases political correctness instead of actual work.
Fair enough. I apologize for the insinuation... wink
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by twosquare(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Because the way Amotekun was to be formed is not the way it is. It is a watered down version hijacked by the political elite. It should be comprised of hunters, not 'unripe corps', who are seasoned in the art of stealth and war.
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by zoedew: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by wink2015(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
LogoDesigner01:
Please is there no Omotokun in Oyo?

You just changed the name to OMOTOKUN.
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by arsenal33: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2020
Awoo88:
you have not been reading the Punch. You clearly do not know what you are talking about
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by olujosh301(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by afrika4real(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
vickydankal:
I wanted to say can anything good come out of APC? Then I remembered Gandollar and I withdrew.

May God keep protecting Nigeria until we all go our separate ways
Is Makinde APC governor?
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by FuckOsuPigs: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
Bkayyy:
Good news. Atleast Amotekun will see work to do.

As we are signing out of this year, below is my announcement to all the people I've hurt this year with my comments on this forum. Especially my comrades from the waste side and Gworo side

You look very sick in that picture. Are you sure you're okay?

My brother, please go home and treat yourself.

In Dija's voice...lalalala...I'm in love with Nyamuri....I'm in love with Nyamuri. Sing along.
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Raptor22:
When you elect a lame man without a vision and dream... this is kind of result you'll get.. NB the Hassan who was kidnapped while officer on duty lost their life was paid #30m before his abductors realised him.

I agree with you. Just look at Buhari
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2020
Misterdhee1:

You're being irrational tbh. More like comparing California to Washington. The crime rates will always be way higher in Lagos state. And comparatively, given the security state of Oyo State two years ago, and the current state, it can be easily inferred that the situation has worsened considerably. And yes, Makinde is to blame.
Explain how he is to blame.

Did he invite the herdsmen and kidnappers?
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by unshakablejihad: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
Baby factory people that are asking about Amotekun, tell me despite the present of police and the military personnel in your land, didn't you still carry out your bastardized acts of selling new born babies for ritualism and killing ladies and cutting their vital organs

ritualism, baby ritualism,human part dealers,cannibalism e.t.c resides in the South West stop wasting ur time writing dead epistle the devil for ritualism resides in the waste jst two days to christmas two cannibals were caught in ogun with fresh human parts nd ogarns...
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by IamWonderful: 4:36pm On Dec 26, 2020
unshakablejihad:

ritualism, baby ritualism,human part dealers,cannibalism e.t.c resides in the South West stop wasting ur time writing dead epistle the devil for ritualism resides in the waste jst two days to christmas two cannibals were caught in ogun with fresh human parts nd ogarns...
Cry cry cry cry baby grin

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by unshakablejihad: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
IamWonderful:
Cry cry cry cry baby grin
cry me a river......ur tears to sweet me....headhunter...

1 Like

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by UnBanEbenezer(f): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
APC wants to make Oyo state ungovernable for GSM cc LZAA Imhotep AchalugoNwa Gandollar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by IamWonderful: 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
unshakablejihad:

cry me a river......ur tears to sweet me....headhunter...
Reverse psychology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Political Jargons Among Nigerians / Rivers Assembly Clerk Disowns Pro-Fubara Faction, Insists Amaewhule Is Speaker / Juju: Fear Grips Kidnappers, Robbers In Edo- Storm Palace For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.