Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State (15315 Views)

Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State / Edo 2020: APC, PDP Crisis Gets Messier / Recruitment Crisis: Ig’s Fight With Police Commission Gets Messier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Bkayyy: 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

grin grin grin

What an analogy!!!

Just as you guys go to India, Malaysia, et al to dominate them with cocaine? grin

I dey laugh.
The British, France and Spain ventured to many countries during their own time and took hold on those too weak to fight back and those easier to dominate and failed in some.

You people are weaker and easier to dominate that is why your region is as it is. That is at the mercy of Igbo middle men.

As for Asian countries, na side hustle
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by FuckOsuPigs: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
NwaAro:

But you denied such study ever existed right? so what's your fuss now? abi has the malnutrition pandemic in the southwest region also dented your reasoning abilities and your acceptance of verifiable facts?

Verifiable facts indeed! grin

There is malnutrition in the south west, yet your folks still flock there in their thousands grin

Inane reasoning!
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by FuckOsuPigs: 10:32pm On Dec 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

The British, France and Spain ventured to many countries during their own time and took hold on those too weak to fight back and those easier to dominate and failed in some.

You people are weaker and easier to dominate that is why your region is as it is. That is at the mercy of Igbo middle men.

As for Asian countries, na side hustle

Our region is as it is, yet you find it attractive to come. I have been to Enugu, Imo and Anambra. Apart from the commerce in Onitsha and Aba, the east is a sorry region. I lived in Enugu for a year and I felt sorry for its inhabitants. Then I saw the reason why you guys flock to the west. There is no prosperity in SE. The region is landlocked, the topography is bad, and above all, no leader. I've never seen a worse place to live in Nigeria.
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by NwaAro: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Verifiable facts indeed! grin

There is malnutrition in the south west, yet your folks still flock there in their thousands grin

Inane reasoning!
Statistically, there are far more Igbos resident and successfully conducting their various businesses in the North than in your hunger ravaged region. And that's because the North offers more economic benefits and opportunities worth exploring/exploiting by smart opportunity-seeking business middlemen; the only place in your region you will find a huge demography of Igbos is Lagos and that's for obvious reasons (the vast Federal investments and of course the port where majority of Igbo business owners use to clear their goods)... I shudder to imagine if there is a huge Igbo presence in shitholes like Osogbo, Ijebu, Ogbomoso etc...Igbos can be adventurous no doubt, but we're definitely not that crazy to "migrate" to such jungles for business purposes.
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by Bkayyy: 10:43pm On Dec 29, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Our region is as it is, yet you find it attractive to come. I have been to Enugu, Imo and Anambra. Apart from the commerce in Onitsha and Aba, the east is a sorry region. I lived in Enugu for a year and I felt sorry for its inhabitants. Then I saw the reason why you guys flock to the west. There is no prosperity in SE. The region is landlocked, the topography is bad, and above all, no leader. I've never seen a worse place to live in Nigeria.
Story story.... Story.
It is only on a faceless forum that people claim they have seen the world.

Oga you people are mere colonized region and we won't stop coming there to civilize you people more. It is our God given right.

Take a look at Lagos and see that we built it to our taste. The storey buildings there are replicas of the type we build in Onitsha.
It is our right to civilize and colonize you people

1 Like

Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by FuckOsuPigs: 6:18am On Dec 30, 2020
Bkayyy:

Story story.... Story.
It is only on a faceless forum that people claim they have seen the world.

Oga you people are mere colonized region and we won't stop coming there to civilize you people more. It is our God given right.

Take a look at Lagos and see that we built it to our taste. The storey buildings there are replicas of the type we build in Onitsha.
It is our right to civilize and colonize you people

Yet, you're treated like shit grin
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by FuckOsuPigs: 6:22am On Dec 30, 2020
NwaAro:

Statistically, there are far more Igbos resident and successfully conducting their various businesses in the North than in your hunger ravaged region. And that's because the North offers more economic benefits and opportunities worth exploring/exploiting by smart opportunity-seeking business middlemen; the only place in your region you will find a huge demography of Igbos is Lagos and that's for obvious reasons (the vast Federal investments and of course the port where majority of Igbo business owners use to clear their goods)... I shudder to imagine if there is a huge Igbo presence in shitholes like Osogbo, Ijebu, Ogbomoso etc...Igbos can be adventurous no doubt, but we're definitely not that crazy to "migrate" to such jungles for business purposes.

The population of Igbos in Ibadan is far more than what you have in the entire Enboyi State.

Now, you confirm that the north offers more? Good to acknowledge that. I'm sure before end of the month, you'd have something derogatory to say about the Hausas. Typical of Ipigs.
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by NwaAro: 6:30am On Dec 30, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

The population of Igbos in Ibadan is far more than what you have in the entire Enboyi State.

Now, you confirm that the north offers more? Good to acknowledge that. I'm sure before end of the month, you'd have something derogatory to say about the Hausas. Typical of Ipigs.
This yorubawa miscreant if you misbehave too much I'll instruct those Amotekun hooligans around you to have you tied up and flogged, Igbos and Hausas own the southwest whether you like it not, the Hausas proved that few months ago in Fagba when they showed you pepper... better respect your new colonizers.
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by FuckOsuPigs: 6:43am On Dec 30, 2020
NwaAro:

This yorubawa miscreant if you misbehave too much I'll instruct those Amotekun hooligans around you to have you tied up and flogged, Igbos and Hausas own the southwest whether you like it not, the Hausas proved that few months ago in Fagba when they showed you pepper... better respect your new colonizers.

...If I say O, you say P, another man say C omo na you sabi.... does that sound familiar? Listen to the full track and learn from history. Yorubas are tolerant, but when we want to show you who is the boss, we do that effortlessly. I know you are just a kid, ask your older brothers in Lagos. They know better.

Hausas have always been our allies. And collectively, we have been able to relegate you guys to the background. grin. Lobatan.
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by NwaAro: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

...If I say O, you say P, another man say C omo na you sabi.... does that sound familiar? Listen to the full track and learn from history. Yorubas are tolerant, but when we want to show you who is the boss, we do that effortlessly. I know you are just a kid, ask your older brothers in Lagos. They know better.

Hausas have always been our allies. And collectively, we have been able to relegate you guys to the background. grin. Lobatan.

OPC that have become political houseboys for the highest bidders, una no get any clout or bargaining power to frighten anybody bros, so stop the noise making already.

Your allies look down upon you as inferior, thats why they will never regard or treat your Yoruba Muslim population as true fellow Muslims for one, secondly the Hausas you shamelessly worship so much have always stopped at nothing to clash with you every time there are ethnic tensions in parts of your region... have some pride/dignity and stop kissing Aboki's ass you low self-esteemed loser. Collectively dem no born a million of you well to relegate the Igbos, when you couldn't achieve it in a 3 year bloody war, is it now you will achieve your imaginary relegation? grin. The only advantage you temporarily have over Igbos is maybe on politics - and that's only because we've never really cared about Nigerian politics and it's redundancies anyway... which other indices have you held the Igbo man down? is it in education? commerce? global achievements? Like start listing out these areas you've relegated us abeg.
Re: Makinde, Insecurity Is Getting Messier In Oyo State by FuckOsuPigs: 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

OPC that have become political houseboys for the highest bidders, una no get any clout or bargaining power to frighten anybody bros, so stop the noise making already.

Your allies look down upon you as inferior, thats why they will never regard or treat your Yoruba Muslim population as true fellow Muslims for one, secondly the Hausas you shamelessly worship so much have always stopped at nothing to clash with you every time there are ethnic tensions in parts of your region... have some pride/dignity and stop kissing Aboki's ass you low self-esteemed loser. Collectively dem no born a million of you well to relegate the Igbos, when you couldn't achieve it in a 3 year bloody war, is it now you will achieve your imaginary relegation? grin. The only advantage you temporarily have over Igbos is maybe on politics - and that's only because we've never really cared about Nigerian politics and it's redundancies anyway... which other indices have you held the Igbo man down? is it in education? commerce? global achievements? Like start listing out these areas you've relegated us abeg.

You have not really cared about politics? grin. Really? Then why are you guys so fixated on being president in 2023? Why is your lord and saviour, Lamidi Cownu and his ragtag Ipig riffrafs asking for Biafra?

You see, you guys have lost it. No sense of direction. You don't even know what you want.

To an average igbo man, commerce means selling okrika and swindling unsuspecting public through fake products. Give me 2 igbos in the league of Dangote, Adenuga and Otedola...these are my definition of successful men in commerce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa / INEC Card Reader Fails To Clear Soludo (Video) / Gunmen Attack Security Operatives, Set Customs Van Ablaze In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.