Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) (11888 Views)

You Can't Date Someone Like This And Not Be Happy (pics). / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / Girls Nowadays Are Something Else, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Patriarchy001(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2020
A picture they say, speaks a thousand words...

Women are not happy because they've traded in their youth and fertility to compete with men in the workplace, thus subjecting themselves to a more stressful and lonely life...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Fahdiga(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2020
Women of nowadays are something else.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
Fahdiga:
Women of nowadays are something else.

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by tobechi20(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
They are happier than our grandma

12 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
@the bolded Partly true

But no woman is mandated to raise a family, no man should be mandated to as well.

Happiness isn't tied to that, the channel for it extends beyond having kids and the likes.

Patriarchy001:

Women are not happy because they've traded in their youth and fertility to compete with men in the workplace, thus subjecting themselves to a more stressful and lonely life...

19 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Patriarchy001(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
@the bolded Partly true

But no woman is mandated to raise a family, no man should be mandated to as well.

Happiness isn't tied to that, the channel for it extends beyond having kids and the likes.

It is nature's call - an undeniable inbred desire for most women to raise children.. take Linda Ikeji for example who despite all her achievements being a millionaire, admitted that having a child was the most fulfilling experience of her life.

This is the same reason why no woman is happy when she gets married and doesn't have a child... why women start to wish for a husband when they reach their 30s (like Seyi Shay) .. or turn motivational speakers like Toke Makinwa, showing off material things online to mask her unhappiness.

It is an inbred desire for a woman's sense of accomplishment to be tied to her ability to nurture a child - call it God's will or Evolution.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by blinking001(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
The importance of a man in a womans life can never be overemphasized. Feminists can all die for all I care. They are part of the problem we are facing in this world.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Kobicove(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Patriarchy001:

Times have changed...there are a lot of things you can't control

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Denique(f): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
It has to do with us trying not to be a liability—to ourselves, to the society.

The average Nigerian woman needs twice the amount of time of her western counterpart to achieve same feat; reason these people seem to be more independent than us, marry earlier than us.

It isn't about competing with the men; neither are we hoeing. For some of us, it's about bringing something to the table which takes us longer time to achieve due to our environment.

Back then, our mothers didn't need to have a means of livelihood before being taken(married). The narrative has changed!

Our modern men want a woman graduate, in some cases an MSc holder...working or owning a thriving business. These things don't come easy, especially: for most of us who didn't/don't have the foundation, connection, means, coupled with ASUU strike. So many factors impede a lady's marital growth.

Below is a link to a thread and Kriss216 made a resonating comment. As much as it isn't excusable, a lot of us take to it to survive.
Where then, is the time for such persons to marry early?
https://www.nairaland.com/6328015/blood-sister-smash-phone-lock

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Patriarchy001(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kobicove:

Times have changed...there are a lot of things you can't control

How do you mean?
Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Patriarchy001(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Denique:
It has to do with us trying not to be a liability—to ourselves, to the society.

The average Nigerian woman needs twice the amount of time of her western counterpart to achieve same feat; reason these people seem to be more independent than us, marry earlier than us.

It isn't about competing with the men; neither are we hoeing. For some of us, it's about bringing something to the table which takes us longer time to achieve due to our environment.

Back then, our mothers didn't need to have a means of livelihood before being taken(married). The narrative has changed!

Our modern men want a woman graduate, in some cases an MSc holder...working or owning a thriving business. These things don't come easy, especially: for most of us who didn't/don't have the foundation, connection, means, coupled with ASUU strike. So many factors impede a ladies marital growth.

Below is a link to a thread and Kriss216 made a resonating comment. As much as it isn't excusable, a lot of us take to it to survive.
Where then, is the time for such persons to marry early?
https://www.nairaland.com/6328015/blood-sister-smash-phone-lock

You are partly right, but I believe women themselves have conditioned fellow women to believe their value is tied to academic and financial achievements - this is an unfortunate adverse effect of feminism.

If a woman comes out today to admit her desire to be a homemaker rather than going to school, or expresses that she doesn't want to work but would rather be at home taking care of the kids and doing chores, it is fellow women who would shame her the most.

I'm yet to see a man who gets 'turned on' by the amount of degrees a woman has achieved. Yes she should be educated to a certain level, but a man would choose a loyal and faithful homemaker over an overtly ambitious woman who competes for equality with him.

Remember the lawyer who came out a few days ago stating his preference for a submissive wife?? ... guess who insulted and shamed him the most? guess who called him an oppressor and tyrant?

Women.

In order to prove themselves valuable, women have created unrealistic expectations for themselves.

Wealth and status can never bring the same fulfilment to a woman as being a nurturer does.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Skmoda360(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
Reading comments
Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Bmaster(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Op you want bashing or what

Women are happy (many of them though)

Ladies are unhappy (spinsters)

Girls are useless (Nigerian girls to be precise)

I'm ready for them all,I don go Villa come and beat me here lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Kobicove(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
Patriarchy001:

How do you mean?

Nowadays women are also breadwinners therefore in some instances they have to wait for their career to stabilise before they start thinking about getting married and having children...

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Patriarchy001(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
Kobicove:

Nowadays women are also breadwinners therefore in some instances they have to wait for their career to stabilise before they start thinking about getting married and having children...

... and this is the reason why there's an increased rate of depression amongst young women of today.

7 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Shortyy(f): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
@the bolded Partly true

There is nothing partly true about that.
No one's happiness revolves around the other.
Men who are slave to their bosses are miserable also.

When you're not comfortable with your job, you're prone to be unhappy. It is not a gender thing.

Every day this gender create threads upon threads to debate on women. So pathetic.

I hardly see women create threads like "why men are unhappy" or "how to be more cruel to men" or something like that.

In this life, do whatever makes you happy. Getting a job and taking care of yourself, shouldn't be a problem, but if being jobless and becoming a beggar to men is what you want, so be it. cheesy

It's just so amusing because women are now waking up and fending for themselves and no longer depending on the "superior" gender. It's beginning to bug them. Stay pressed motherfvckers. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
if they fail to compete you will still say they are leeches and liability

8 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 26, 2020
It's called feminism bro and awa sisters seem to like it though Linda Ikeji and recently Etinosa now seem not to like it that much. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Uyi168: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
Patriarchy001:

And when they decide not to work, sit and take care of the home, depending on your money solely.. you and your type will still turn round and call them leeches and liabilities..

15 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Leoniine(f): 8:02pm On Dec 26, 2020

... and this is the reason why there's an increased rate of depression amongst young women of today.

heygodt. cheesy

...awa pillars on whom the whole world rests do not cease to amaze me. on a steady. nothing i won't read from them.

now this one is claiming depression is 24 times haya in women than in men and bla bla bla. i bet pansofist and the red pill crew will disagree with you, though.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Leoniine(f): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
Uyi168:
And when they decide not to work, sit and take care of the home, depending on your money solely.. you and your type will still turn round and call them leeches and liabilities..

...your gendar sef is surprising you, abi? leemao. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Uyi168: 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Leoniine:

...your gendar sef is surprising you, abi? leemao. cheesy
I understand these people, really..

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by LINTUNE(m): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Patriarchy001:

oga i disagree with u on this, todays world, favours women, more than men..

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Patriarchy001(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2020
Uyi168:

A housewife who delegates her duties to a househelp is most definitely a liability and a leech.
Are men able to delegate their work to someone else to do?

If a husband is the primary breadwinner and the wife works but doesn't contribute or sits at home all day with a househelp, then what exactly is she contributing??

15 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Leoniine(f): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Uyi168:
I understand these people, really..

...ehen? please explain oh. really. what is it about them cuz me iyam not honda-standing.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Uyi168: 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2020
Patriarchy001:

A housewife who delegates her duties to a househelp is most definitely a liability and a leech.
Are men able to delegate their work to someone else to do?

If a husband is the primary breadwinner and the wife works but doesn't contribute or sits at home all day with a househelp, then what exactly is she contributing??
k

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Patriarchy001(m): 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
Shortyy:

It's just so amusing because women are now waking up and fending for themselves and no longer depending on the "superior" gender. It's beginning to bug them. Stay pressed motherfvckers. cheesy
.. they sleep with men for money and claim they are "no longer depending on men" grin

Interesting!

Shortyy:

Every day this gender create threads upon threads to debate on women. So pathetic.

I hardly see women create threads like "why men are unhappy" or "how to be more cruel to men" or something like that.

..oh, and last time I checked, Nairaland is a forum where anyone is free to create threads on whatever topic they wish.
You can always avoid topics that don't interest you...
Quit being childish.

11 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Leoniine(f): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
J111333:
It's called feminism bro and awa sisters seem to like it though Linda Ikeji and recently Etinosa now seem not to like it that much. grin grin

...eemm. plix oh. maybe i missed it ni oh. i just want to *satisfy my curiosity* - where is the place where lib or etinosa ever identified with feminism? i'll like to see. thnkz.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Patriarchy001(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
oga i disagree with u on this, todays world, favours women, more than men..

Yes, they may make money easier than men by monetising their private parts, practising hypergamy and whooring around.. but that doesn't mean they are happier.

9 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by LINTUNE(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
Patriarchy001:

Yes, they may make money easier than men by monetising their private parts, practising hypergamy and whooring around.. but that doesn't mean they are happier.
they are making more money than men, yet society doe'snt pressure them in taking responsibilities, understand my point..

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Leoniine(f): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Patriarchy001:

...but, duud, there are countless of women out there from all walks of life—feminist or no feminist—who are slaying in their careers and at home. what will you say about them?

and bear in mind that a home isn't necessarily one with kids, depending on personal choices. who made you the judge over others' decisions and to say what'll make them happy or not?

there is not a clear-cut, single reason cited for "declining female happiness" worldwide - so you can only make conjectures at best as to why that is so. that doesn't even relate with your post...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Women Of Nowadays Are Not Happy (pics) by Patriarchy001(m): 8:29pm On Dec 26, 2020
LINTUNE:
they are making more money than men, yet society doe'snt pressure them in taking responsibilities, understand my point..

Unfortunately, men are to blame for this.. under the guise of feminism, women have clamoured for equal privileges while refusing to take on the responsibilities that come along with that and men allowed this by pandering to 'political correctness'.

Never in the history of time have we had such an amount of lily livered men who cannot hold women responsible for upholding their own side of a relationship/partnership. Women have now branded their own responsibility as "oppression" while ours remains "responsibility" - and we allowed that.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Tells The Most Lies In A Relationship??? / Some Girls No Get Sense / Why Is The World So Unfair To Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.