Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

This Is For You. (read Now) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is For You. (read Now) (841 Views)

Guys Before You Ask Her To Marry You - READ THIS! / Nigerian Lady Shares Her Chat With A Married Employer - READ NOW / Don't Believe Everything You Read On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is For You. (read Now) by sputniksblues: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
This This for you.

Please my good people of narialand. You people should help Me. so that I can register for my waec and neco. Pls I need your help and support. I have no sponsor nor helper that Is why I need and seek for your help. I takes my studies serious. that is why I am asking for help. Please help me no matter how little it is. Pls as you do may you be bless. I need to register urgently as registration will soon end.

@lovethaa @ilegendd @omotoly @zzor @edofirstpikin @slawomiir. @pettyprincess @mynd44 @jennyfa @cochrane @redpanther @coldie @koulcture @tony142 @ kunzyomi @Dreyton36 @iloveyouall @iaminterested2 thefuckingalfa@righteousness8 @nairalander @lalasticala @athieststandproud @royalroy @cutemike01@dissap @brainiac12 @iamplato @sixfeetbelle. @ seun.
Pls anyone reading this should help me in anyway the can. Please Sir /ma.
Please sir/ma you people should help me. God bless you all.
PLEASE TOUCH A LIFE TODAY.
Re: This Is For You. (read Now) by sputniksblues: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2020
Please you people should help me. I have no helper. Plsssss
Re: This Is For You. (read Now) by sputniksblues: 2:45am On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=sputniksblues post=97443882]This This for you.

Please my good people of narialand. You people should help Me. so that I can register for my waec and neco. Pls I need your help and support. I have no sponsor nor helper that Is why I need and seek for your help. I takes my studies serious. that is why I am asking for help. Please help me no matter how little it is. Pls as you do may you be bless. I need to register urgently as registration will soon end.

@lovethaa @ilegendd @omotoly @zzor @edofirstpikin @slawomiir. @pettyprincess @mynd44 @jennyfa @cochrane @redpanther @coldie @koulcture @tony142 @ kunzyomi @Dreyton36 @iloveyouall @iaminterested2 thefuckingalfa@righteousness8 @nairalander @lalasticala @athieststandproud @royalroy @cutemike01@dissap @brainiac12 @iamplato @sixfeetbelle. @ seun.
Re: This Is For You. (read Now) by sputniksblues: 3:02am On Dec 27, 2020
Help me with any amount
May God bless you.
Pls help an orphan.
Re: This Is For You. (read Now) by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2020
sputniksblues:

@brainiac12
I would have gladly helped but someone has changed my mind about helping others so sorry
I can't imagine being called a scammer by two different person's on my giveaway thread!!
SORRY FRIEND
Re: This Is For You. (read Now) by oyikocho: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2020
Brainiac12:

I would have gladly helped but someone has changed my mind about helping others so sorry
I can't imagine being called a scammer by two different person's on my giveaway thread!!
SORRY FRIEND
you are a serial clout chaser not a scammer tho...
Re: This Is For You. (read Now) by sputniksblues: 8:42am On Dec 27, 2020
Brainiac12:

SORRY FRIEND

Please sir help me.
I have no helper sir.
Pity me
Re: This Is For You. (read Now) by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 27, 2020
oyikocho:
you are a serial clout chaser not a scammer tho...

Creating fake giveaways always for clout.. You've never gifted a single soul on nl money
I'll not argue with you
Re: This Is For You. (read Now) by sputniksblues: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2020
Brainiac12:
I'll not argue with you
Help pls Sir
Re: This Is For You. (read Now) by sputniksblues: 9:56am On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=sputniksblues post=97443882]This This for you.

Help me plsss
Re: This Is For You. (read Now) by sputniksblues: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2020
Pls you people should help me.
Remember that all shall be judged at the last day according to this deed and charity. Pls you people should help me.
Re: This Is For You. (read Now) by sputniksblues: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please help me or I'd you know anyone who can help me. Please save Life
Re: This Is For You. (read Now) by sputniksblues: 7:13am On Dec 28, 2020
hello good morning
Re: This Is For You. (read Now) by sputniksblues: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hello help.e
Re: This Is For You. (read Now) by sputniksblues: 9:46am On Jan 01, 2021
happy new year to you all �❣️❣️��. pls I still need your help and assistance. plsss
Re: This Is For You. (read Now) by sputniksblues: 1:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
please narialand you people should help me. plsss. waec is at the corner. pls help me. I can provide my student ID card. pls help my life.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done While Drunk ? / Sex?, Sex. How Do You Feel When Your Body React? / My Husband Used Our Son For Money Rituals – Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.