Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures (44986 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by 44Bulldog(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
I just discovered you are an addict,quit weed before it damages you.Half man

Half man?....carry ur toto go ein side na cool

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by MoneyTrees(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Omg...you shocked a real niggar
Why will you be thinking like this... This kinda brain needs just 1 puff of Colorado & 2 Jumbo sized Mali kush taken in quick succession
This reasoning is too weird
Some hustlers out there changing their families' life are definitely weed addict & not just any weed but Mali kush
Please Follow this advice urgently for quick restoration of your logic units

Zzor:
No weed addict can do such,keep claiming what you are not here,short man devil
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Jodha(f): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
TANID:
Seriously i swear that was just like my mother and it's so annoying

My grandmother ehn....chai... she'll be shouting at yhu over something she misunderstood...when yhu try to explain yhurself... she'll scream... "Mechionu there"...
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by FashionCookie(f): 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
OMG...I love This! God bless you young man, may you live to reap the fruit of your labour. Amen.
Wish I can flex with Eka Eyo(My granny) like this.
Mma nsuk ndi...Iya ita ewa ye unen. Lolzzzz
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Naza680(f): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
That's so sweet. However that is a whole lot of sugar, she's going to be bursting with energy on a whole new level : cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
No b only girls go dey chop ur money...

Very commendable
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by yamunla(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
but this mama resemble OBJ o
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by FashionCookie(f): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
kingreign:

I should be telling you swine this.
FYI, I did a lot (I mean a lot) for my grand mother and my grand father when they were still alive and I didn't publicize it. So go do something for your aged grand parents.

Make una free this babe na...wetin she do una sef?
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Donjazzy12(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
Updating9JA:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://twitter.com/hotbilzz/status/1342763991647580160

Only men can love like this!
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by TheRedpillguy: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
Yeah that's cool but he is feeding her food that could kill her.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by xreal: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice one.

Enjoy her company and treat her right.

God bless you.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Jodha(f): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
obyrich:
Give her a trial first.

I know my grandma biko....someone that slapped my head because she said I was not raising up my leg well...when I was walking with her...
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by inumidun2010(m): 7:54pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
No weed addict can do such,keep claiming what you are not here,short man devil

What's it with this Short Man phrase u seldom use against Men.. It's quite appalling and degrading.. You Dont body shame people either by right or privilege... Short Man, half Man..Cut the Crap Girl
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Jodha(f): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
ImDStar:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin mama d mama.
It's just fun having them around.

She's fun sha...but it's annoying sometimes...yhu go vex tire...
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by grandlexuz(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
inumidun2010:

What's it with this Short Man phrase u seldom use against Men.. It's quite appalling and degrading.. You Dont body shame people either by right or privilege... Short Man, half Man..Cut the Crap Girl

That's all you noticed, right.? You didnt see the rants of that uncultured kingreign. I would rather she use a quarter man on the idiot.

Seldom use I think you meant often use. Seldom means rarely.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by baby124: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
This Na flexing grandma, she like better thing. Not those ones that will be fighting as if Cake and Ice Cream no de hungry them. They will be pretending like they deserve a World Cup I’m suffering from drinking Garri from birth till old age.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Notatribalist(m): 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
thesicilian:
Don't know her but I'm quite certain she deserves it
All this nonsense food I are not good for her age
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
mightyhazel:
u can advice the delinquent,not subtle praises
And you can mind your business.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Eriggs: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2020
Dayoebe:
Good move

Unlike this days when they'll wait till the demise of their granny just to rock agbada

In other news; I enjoyed chitchat between zzor and kingreign on first page. Battle for supremacy
I read ur post sometimes, and I am 100% sure you are still less than 21 years.it shows in ur posts. Try to grow up next year pls. U don't make sense always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by babtoundey(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jodha:
This is so cute....

My grandmother is troublesome...if I take her out on a date...she go carry shout finish me....she ready to call any babe/dude she sees dressing indecently one by one...and advise them

Since this made FP....I sell really affordable quality wrist watches for male and female....
I also sell Human hair (�%) and human hair blend (50%)...wigs and weaves....I have hair care products too...

Kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature....biko support my hussle...

Mine was too. Just enjoy her company while she still lives. miss my grandmother and her trouble everyday.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Jodha(f): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
babtoundey:

Mine was too. Just enjoy her company while she still lives. miss my grandmother and her trouble everyday.

I will thanks..
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by martha18(f): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
I trust my grandma.....

She will fight you after calculating how much you spent and requested you should have given her the money instead.

Taking her to an eatery again? Not nkwobi joint?

Ah, you find trouble by yourself.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Dayoebe(m): 8:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Eriggs:
I read ur post sometimes, and I am 100% sure you are still less than 21 years.it shows in ur posts. Try to grow up next year pls. U don't make sense always

Seen and ignored
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by inumidun2010(m): 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2020
grandlexuz:

That's all you noticed, right.? You didnt see the rants of that uncultured kingreign. I would rather she use a quarter man on the idiot.

Seldom use I think you meant often use. Seldom means rarely.

Thanks for the correction... What I noticed was what I stated.. Check most of her comments on other threads, if she wants to reply , she prefers body shaming... It's bad.. If you want to insult or abuse someone, be mature about it...
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Julietuche(f): 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jodha:
This is so cute....

My grandmother is troublesome...if I take her out on a date...she go carry shout finish me....she ready to call any babe/dude she sees dressing indecently one by one...and advise them

Since this made FP....I sell really affordable quality wrist watches for male and female....
I also sell Human hair (100%) and human hair blend (50%)...wigs and weaves....I have hair care products too...

Kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature....biko support my hussle...

Please send me an email to uche8966@gmail.com
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by harmony75: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
God bless you grand son generation will celebrate you �����
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by OyinO: 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is a real man.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by grandlexuz(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
inumidun2010:

Thanks for the correction... What I noticed was what I stated.. Check most of her comments on other threads, if she wants to reply , she prefers body shaming... It's bad.. If you want to insult or abuse someone, be mature about it...

On this same thread though the kingreign guy started the insults. I havn't read much of the lady's comments on other threads but I think its wrong to carry grudges from thread A to thread B.

I will take some time to follow her threads. Sofar she comes across as a controversial free spirited woman with a good heart. What do I know?.. grin grin

Modified. Going through her threads now. This one stubborn pass onila.. grin
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Delebams: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
I nor fit carry my gra ma out ,na God go punish her self
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by cenaman(m): 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
My grandmother any where you are, may your gentle soul rest in peace.�
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by lanocfoods: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jodha:
This is so cute....

I also sell Human hair (100%) and human hair blend (50%)...wigs and weaves....I have hair care products too...

How much?
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Jodha(f): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2020
Julietuche:

Please send me an email to uche8966@gmail.com

Done ma'am..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor / Bovi Ugboma & Wife, Kris Asimonye Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.