Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,535 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures (44982 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by JaneYave(f): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
I doubt if my grandma will like our modern day menu and outlets. This woman is adaptive. I praise her and I recognize the patience the person who took her out.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by merits(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
Updating9JA:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://twitter.com/hotbilzz/status/1342763991647580160

This is nice

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by inumidun2010(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
This Zzor and should be VOTED
THE MOST CONTROVERSIAl NAIRALANDER
(2020 CORONA EDITION)....
Na Showbiz dem suppose dey... Something must follow dem...
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by grandlexuz(m): 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
Stop being biased,he started it even when I didn't want to indulge him he kept coming hard and I had no options.The truth is I hardly insult people here,I only reply insults few times.

My response to reignking as quoted below

grandlexuz:

On this same thread though you started the wahala. grin. She was at her very best but you pushed her too hard. You could always disagree and argue with her without throwing insults.

Zzor comes across as stubborn and wayward but her true package is deeper than what we read of her on nairaland. What do I know. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by 44Bulldog(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Bouz:
grin grin Baba werey. that guy will gladly give her a knock out cry

LMAO grin
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Galantamine(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sweet cool
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
grandlexuz:

I am not being biased. I already stated to reignking that he pushed you hard enough to deserve an insult from you.

I also have been open enough to advise the engage you in a discourse without throwing insults at your person for your opinion.
Faceless forum insults can not pain me,I laugh over them if it's sweet so he can keep wasting his time
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2020
grandlexuz:

My response to reignking as quoted below

quote author=grandlexuz post=97454610]

On this same thread though you started the wahala. grin. She was at her very best but you pushed her too hard. You could always disagree and argue with her without throwing insults.

Zzor comes across as stubborn and wayward but her true package is deeper than what we read of her on nairaland. What do I know. grin
lol let him catch his fun on my head
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by inumidun2010(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Because majority of the people who quote her use insults so she has found her own weapon. If you don't want to be body shamed, don't come with insults. Simple.

There's no need for maturity here. Nobody goes to war empty-handed

Well I've not quoted her before, what I could infer from my observation is that she loves body shaming on almost every thread when provoked...
Haba.... Kilowade... We wey tall sef no dey use am Abuse people... Everything about her makes me remember my Ex... AGIDI YI NOOONI AFIBI AFISE..
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
lol let him catch his fun on my head

You sound pained and hurt. Apologize to me.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Jesslove(f): 9:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is beautiful..Enjoying while alive is more precious to having a loud burial..we should cultivate the habit of taking care of the old. Learn to celebrate people while they still alive. God bless you bro
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by inumidun2010(m): 9:50pm On Dec 26, 2020
kingreign:

You sound pained and hurt. Apologize to me.

U Sef like wahala oooooo...
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Sixfeetbelle: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2020
inumidun2010:

Well I've not quoted her before, what I could infer from my observation is that she loves body shaming on almost every thread when provoked...
Haba.... Kilowade... We wey tall sef no dey use am Abuse people... Everything about her makes me remember my Ex... AGIDI YI NOOONI AFIBI AFISE..

They purposely quote her just to insult her and it's getting annoying. Just go to romance section and look for her posts and then all the mentions she receives. I know some people's comment can be controversial, yes, but insulting them, is it the way to go?

She body shames those that insult her and I'm all for that. Tit for tat, my friend. It's a cruel world out here
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by oluade11: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2020
This is not common. Thank you. God bless you.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Simvan: 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
Las las you r troublesome too wink cheesy
Jodha:
This is so cute....

My grandmother is troublesome...if I take her out on a date...she go carry shout finish me....she ready to call any babe/dude she sees dressing indecently one by one...and advise them

Since this made FP....I sell really affordable quality wrist watches for male and female....
I also sell Human hair (100%) and human hair blend (50%)...wigs and weaves....I have hair care products too...

Kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature....biko support my hussle...
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2020
inumidun2010:

U Sef like wahala oooooo...

I'm just catching fun and 'I'm really happy and joyful' just as your moniker implies cheesy
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by inumidun2010(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

They purposely quote her just to insult her and it's getting annoying. Just go to romance section and look for her posts and then all the mentions she receives. I know some people's comment can be controversial, yes, but insulting them, is it the way to go?

She body shames those that insult her and I'm all for that. Tit for tat, my friend. It's a cruel world out here
Must she respond to every Negative Comment?.. If she does, somehow... It will make her bitter.. The truth be told, some of her replies seems awkward... But KOKAN AYE.... Normally I find it very hard to abuse or insult people because I wasn't raised in such manner... But I can be very uncouth if I'm pushed though...
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Sixfeetbelle: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2020
inumidun2010:

Must she respond to every Negative Comment?.. If she does, somehow... It will make her bitter.. The truth be told, some of her replies seems awkward... But KOKAN AYE.... Normally I find it very hard to abuse or insult people because I wasn't raised in such manner... But I can be very uncouth if I'm pushed though...

She's at this stage now.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by inumidun2010(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

She's at this stage now.

Wahala
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Jodha(f): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
lanocfoods:

How much?

For which one sir?
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Jodha(f): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Simvan:
Las las you r troublesome too wink cheesy

I inherited it from her o grin
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by John4B: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
nice one
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by adadike(f): 10:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
kingreign:

I'm good. I trust your day went well, right?
How did your Christmas celebrations go? smiley
thank God. I was at home watching movies
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Eaglesence: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Jodha:
This is so cute....

My grandmother is troublesome...if I take her out on a date...she go carry shout finish me....she ready to call any babe/dude she sees dressing indecently one by one...and advise them

Since this made FP....I sell really affordable quality wrist watches for male and female....
I also sell Human hair (100%) and human hair blend (50%)...wigs and weaves....I have hair care products too...

Kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature....biko support my hussle...

Op, your talk about grand ma Cracked me up eh...
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Eaglesence: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Surprises these days are incomplete without d camera

He must ve done that 2 get some cheap social media likes and comments

Make pesin no quote me abeg
I dey sorry for you oo
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Tapout(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
nice gesture, but cake and ice cream at her age, dont think that's healthy for her.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
lol thanks dear,compliment of the season
That's our gurl! wink
See you in the New year beautiful one.
Keep keeping safe. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by simplesearch: 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2020
Nice gesture for the wonderful mums and grandys out there who sacrificed all to give many of the new generation life they now freely enjoy. However to have a woman her age still walking on this part of eternity calls for real jubilation. My candid advice to her or the children is that if mama has not fully and totally surrender her life to Christ she should do so asap, this is because mama would have no single excuse not to prepare for and make heaven having been so graciously enabled by God to live this long when most of her agemate have departed this mother earth long ago. It shouldn't therefore be all about taken her for a good treat or give her an exquisite experience of which she can hardly enjoy or feel its taste.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Trueteller0147: 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
God bless you abundantly. You will always prosper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor / Bovi Ugboma & Wife, Kris Asimonye Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.