Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures (44978 Views)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Man; Takes A Selfie With Them (Pix) / 65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Man Takes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Chases Wife, 2 Kids Away Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Jodha(f): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
lanocfoods:

How much?

Those watches ranges from 15k-30k depending on the one yhu want sir...

Please kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature...
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by inumidun2010(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
grandlexuz:

On this same thread though the kingreign guy started the insults. I havn't read much of the lady's comments on other threads but I think its wrong to carry grudges from thread A to thread B.

I will take some time to follow her threads. Sofar she comes across as a controversial free spirited woman with a good heart. What do I know?.. grin grin

Modified. Going through her threads now. This one stubborn pass onila.. grin

So u see now....Zzor get chin chin for head... If she be man I for call her ZORRO
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2020
grandlexuz:

On this same thread though the kingreign guy started the insults. I havn't read much of the lady's comments on other threads but I think its wrong to carry grudges from thread A to thread B.

I will take some time to follow her threads. Sofar she comes across as a controversial free spirited woman with a good heart. What do I know?.. grin grin

I prefer onila to this crass weyrey. I think mrcork would love zorr cos she's light skinned.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by jovijovi: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
I mis my grandmother, such a day like this would be the right day for that
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by mightyhazel: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Ishilove:

And you can mind your business.
well,i make the business mine when elderly ppl that suppose to know better,decide to encourage societal misanthropy in kids.. esp in public dormains like this one
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by DavSagacity(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
kingreign:
Cry toy!
Yada Yada Yada!
u be one naughty obnoxious Homosapien
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Burgerlomo: 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
Beautiful!
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
DavSagacity:
u be one naughty obnoxious Homosapien
Peter I know, zorr I know, you I don't.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by hstar: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
yamunla:
but this mama resemble OBJ o
I'm actually expecting this angry
Why?
Why?
Why?

I know it will get to this angry
Have signed out
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by NOBLE179(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by hstar: 9:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
grandlexuz:

U sabi onila and Idowuogbo

U b Nairaland old member o
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2020
post=97451751:

Apt reply.
But learn how to ignore those that always troll you darling.
They are not worth your time.
Learn that from us as you go into the New Year.
Check out our profile picture to start with!

Compliments of the season Zzor! kiss
lol thanks dear,compliment of the season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by adadike(f): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
kingreign:
Adadike, how are you doing dear? smiley kiss
fine darling and you?
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by hstar: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Delebams:
I nor fit carry my gra ma out ,na God go punish her self
Oh my GOD
Ah!
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Oluwaleinad14(m): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2020
Wow
May you live long and be better too
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
adadike:
fine darling and you?
I'm good. I trust your day went well, right?
How did your Christmas celebrations go? smiley

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by grandlexuz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2020
hstar:

Na today thing. 14years on nairaland.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
hstar:

We old folks know ourselves...
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by okorogodwin4(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2020
kingreign:

I should be telling you swine this.
FYI, I did a lot (I mean a lot) for my grand mother and my grand father when they were still alive and I didn't publicize it. So go do something for your aged grand parents.
your a big fool you don't belong to human
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by MIRACULOUS123(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
Surprises these days are incomplete without d camera

He must ve done that 2 get some cheap social media likes and comments

Make pesin no quote me abeg
what re u trying to insinuate
someone appreciate his grandmother,u re here blabbering
mtchewww ���
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2020
44Bulldog:

Half man?....carry ur toto go ein side na cool
grin grin Baba werey. that guy will gladly give her a knock out cry
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
okorogodwin4:
[s]your a big fool you don't belong to human[/s]
Tell that to your senseless father and mother who raised you to become an slowpoke and a vagabond.

rubbish and ingredients!
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by grandlexuz(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2020
kingreign:

I prefer onila to this crass weyrey. I think mrcork would love zorr cos she's light skinned.

On this same thread though you started the wahala. grin. She was at her very best but you pushed her too hard. You could always disagree and argue with her without throwing insults.

Zzor comes across as stubborn and wayward but her true package is deeper than what we read of her on nairaland. What do I know. grin
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
grandlexuz:

On this same thread though you started the wahala. grin. She was at her very best but you pushed her too hard. You could always disagree and argue with her without throwing insults.

Zzor comes across as stubborn and wayward but her true package is deeper than what we read of her on nairaland. What do I know. grin

Pray! Tell of this 'true package' so I may 'benefit' from it. cheesy
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by grandlexuz(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
inumidun2010:

So u see now....Zzor get chin chin for head... If she be man I for call her ZORRO

Still she could be better engaged without insults.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
grandlexuz:

Stop being biased,he started it even when I didn't want to indulge him he kept coming hard and I had no options.The truth is I hardly insult people here,I only reply insults few times.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by inumidun2010(m): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2020
grandlexuz:

I didn't insult her... Ain't gat no energy for such
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by kingreign(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:
Stop being biased,he started it even when I didn't want to indulge him he kept coming hard and I had no options.The truth is I hardly insult people here,I only reply insults few times.

Zzor, apologise to me and promise me you won't insult me any more.

You started the insult at malefolks.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Sixfeetbelle: 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2020
inumidun2010:

What's it with this Short Man phrase u seldom use against Men.. It's quite appalling and degrading.. You Dont body shame people either by right or privilege... Short Man, half Man..Cut the Crap Girl

Go and quote the nigga that started this nonsense. She made a nice comment only for some guy to quote her just to insult her.

She was only defending herself.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by grandlexuz(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
Zzor:

I am not being biased. I already stated to reignking that he pushed you hard enough to deserve an insult from you.

I also have been open enough to advise the engage you in a discourse without throwing insults at your person for your opinion.
Re: Man Takes His Grandmother Out For A Christmas Date - Pictures by Sixfeetbelle: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
inumidun2010:

Thanks for the correction... What I noticed was what I stated.. Check most of her comments on other threads, if she wants to reply , she prefers body shaming... It's bad.. If you want to insult or abuse someone, be mature about it...

Because majority of the people who quote her use insults so she has found her own weapon. If you don't want to be body shamed, don't come with insults. Simple.

There's no need for maturity here. Nobody goes to war empty-handed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My 29-Year-Old Son Still Wants Me To Be Feeding Him After Graduating / I Saw This Snake Crawl Out Of My Generator's Corridor / Bovi Ugboma & Wife, Kris Asimonye Celebrate 11th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.