Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion (4279 Views)

Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by Feniluv: 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2007
please, i am geting confused. i have serious relationships with two girls, one is 18years just in her 100 level and the other is 26years that is doing her NYSC. i am 24years still in my 300 level. the younger one is carrying my three months old child and the older one ( corper ) just told me she had an abortion for me last week. they both loves me, how can i clare my self before they find out i'm double dating?
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by cuteass1(f): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2007
What kind of a rubbish story did you bring with you all the way to nairaland? angry angry

One is 3 months pregnant and the other just had an abortion?? and after screwing two ladies hands down, you expect us to run to your rescue??

Leading two women on, emotionally deluding them into believing each was your one and only, toiling with their beings by having unprotected sex with each, destroying their lives indirectly by getting them pregnant, and jerpardising their health by having unprotected sex . .

The truth?? You deserve none of them angry

Advice you say?? Well i gat none for you . . until you realise your mistakes, come out clean and ask for sincere forgiveness, acknowlegde that you'll do no such thing in future, i have no advice for you angry

My wish?? that if you don't turn a new and better leaf soonest, that you get everything coming your way, you do remember that "what goes around, comes around", donæt you now?? angry
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by Shi2(m): 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2007
Baby
I respect ur idea
The gay is a werewolf.
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by flowmed(f): 7:18pm On Jul 05, 2007
he dat aborted a soul in this world shall be
[/size] aborted in his next world grin grin grin grin grin grin[size=8pt]
[img][/img]
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by vronnie(f): 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2007
you deserve nothing
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2007
na wa ohhhh. na only you shocked shocked angry angry angry. and number 3 is going to commit suicide let me complete it for you.
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by desgiezd(m): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2007
So all the talks about AIDS and unprotected sex mean nothing to u? At that 300 level, I wonder if you have time for your studies.
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by oluhak: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2007
Oh guy, i think u should be put in Germany cell to learn a little knowledge. How on earth cld u have impregnated 2 ladies when ur studies shd be ur primary focus? Pls face ur studies squarely and make ur parents happy.

Pls alk this with ur parents for their own opinion on what to do on the 3months' pregancy/

Olu-hak
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by osereka(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2007
YOU BE REAL IDIOT. so u de shag babe without CONDOM? mumu go check maybe u don carry mascurade o[HIV]
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by MP007(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2007
what were u thinking screwing two gurls are the sam etime, no sinnner shall go unpunished, accept the baby and let go of the one that aborted, word!
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by 2dye4(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2007
my guy, go to oprah, she'll show more sympathy! angry
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by tboy1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2007
to be honest when i read what Mr Feniluv wrote i just started laughing. This truly the most useless rubbish I've seen "i have serious relationships with two girls"

Mr Feniluv, Even though you seem very very very very irresponsible my advise is pls dont tell the young lady to abort the baby(but i have a feelin you'll suggest it anyway because from your statement "how can i clare my self before they find out i'm double dating?" you only care bout you damn self and you really dont care if she goes ahead with abortion and u simply dont have any remorse that the older lady had the abortion either.
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by tpia: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2007
you got two girls pregnant at the same time?

why did the other one abort the baby now? You need to take care of your responsibilities. Why go around overpopulating the planet?

so free and easy with himself.
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by PTBNaija(f): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2007
You need to tell both girls the truth and let them decide. You've been making decisions for them this whole time, give them a chance if they want to stay with you. Because you know things like this always tend to come out, better they hear it from you!
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by jgirl3: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2007
This is total nonsense.

Feniluv - my wish for you is to be castrated angry angry angry angry angry . You're spoiling these girls' lives. The 18-year old in 100 level is the one i really pity. How does she want to continue her education now? You better find a way to handle it. The poor girls believe they are doing it for love. I can't imagine the love that a girl will have for you so much - that she would want to keep the baby even when it is going to eopardize her education

Boys like you should be hung from trees naked and be seriously whipped with koboko angry

I might seem harsh but these girls obviously have no idea you're a player with no regard. Don't you even know the purpose of a C-O-N-D-O-M? The nearest pharmacy to you should explain the meaning.

*Hissesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss* angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by karlken(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2007
@Femiluv.Lets not crucify femiluv for sleeping with 2 women at d same time without a condom.He is not alone in that act.My grouse is not that u sleep with both "raw".Both took in coincidentally,its not ur plan 2.The corper took care of herself,she knows she,s got a better future elsewhere.She finally realised ur not at d same level. U are even in school.What do u do for both with ur pocket money?my anger is the ease with which u posted this crap for very many responsible Nairalanders to peruse ur notoriety without any feeling of remorse.God will forgive u if u ask and change now.Put ur sister in those shoes and u see y i am very bitter. angry angry angry. sad sad
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by Zizi(f): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2007
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! I can't imagine you are asking how you can clear yourself from this mess? Don't worry by the tyme ur young chic delivers, your eye will open!!!!!!!! By the way AIDS is real O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by degubi(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2007
i hope u are joking if not u are such an irresponsible fellow, u think just because u have a manhood it is visa for u to pratice sex without responsibilty, there is no remorse in u and i do not see u changing if by chance this issue is resolved, i only pity the young lady who will fall prey to u.

instead of laying a good foundation for the kind of future u want, u are busy sowing ur unrestricted hormone induced wild oats, u do not need advice, u need to have ur manhood seized untill u start thinking responsibly. pls flee from this thread let people with real issues come on board.
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by Ralvy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2007
You a strong man oh,

Dirty flirt, U smoke shit
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by drucee21(m): 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2007
guy ur own don finish,,go commit suside befor suside commit you
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by angelchi(f): 6:53pm On Jul 19, 2007
u must be out of ur mind, wht were u tinkin? at ur age u r in such a mess, i tink u need deliverance.
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by OmoEko1(f): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2007
This is no curse ohhhhhhhhh but trust me sha.
But in the future you are going to have so many problems especially when you settle down with your innocent lovely wife, who knows nothing about your past life will be the one suffering for your own sins.
Am sure those girls you messed their lives up has putting a terrible curse on your head, hmmmmm, I pray everything are well with you in life oh.

Because who knows what kind of angle was passing when this two girls were swearing on you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Like someone stated early "You need serious fasting and prayers to save you from this horrible sin you have committed". Good luck with your life and this is also a lesson to all those young guys out there thinking they can go Scott free without serving their punishment, guys sleeping with different girls every night, calling themselves players, hmmmm this is a lesson oh
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by olanajim(m): 12:57am On Jul 20, 2007
Did anyone say Amen? Ummm! The guy is actually a player. But he scored cheap goal. Then two own goals. So he is losing the game unless he level or score more goals. Time is running out.

I pray it is a joke because two and half human being had lost something precious in life. That silly 18 year old who is just starting out her career is in soup. It may affect her education, and her ability to settle down with another man in future if you dumb her as I am certain you would.

The corper is both fortunate and unfortunate. As old as she is, she stupidly get pregnant for a younger man. At times women don't seem to make sense. Then, she aborted the innocent baby before it even have time to shape. How could she know whether she had just terminated the only fortunate kid in her womb? Or how could she be sure she hadn't destroy her womb? She is fortunate in that she would not be carrying shame that would have arose had she kept the foetus. And she may still be lucky to get a man at 33.

As for you, congrat. I pray the girl give birth to tripplet that would be your best gift. Maybe you can keep the rod where it belong. Just don't tell the young girl to perform abortion. She may lose her life and that would surely land you in jail.

Carry your cross BABA IBEJI.
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by mrofficial(m): 2:36am On Jul 20, 2007
Na Brokin go good for person like you.

I wonder maybe na juju you take Grip there 2, you no fit even spell "Clear" Nawa hooo
300 level for that matter, haha too bad.
Why condom come hard you to use?
Even if you no fear pregnancy
Shey you no fear HIV/AIDS?
And why you the use your CD they Bang 2 CD-ROM without using condom?
Player for that matter
Even if you fit foreclose pregnancy
Shey you fit foreclose HIV/AIDS without using rubber?
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by mrofficial(m): 2:40am On Jul 20, 2007
Na Brokin go good for person like you.

I wonder maybe na juju you take Grip there 2, you no fit even spell "Clear" Nawa hooo
300 level for that matter, haha too bad.
Why condom come hard you to use?
Even if you no fear pregnancy
Shey you no fear HIV/AIDS?
And why you the use your CD they Bang 2 CD-ROM without using condom?
Player for that matter
Even if you fit foreclose pregnancy
Shey you fit foreclose HIV/AIDS without using rubber?
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by Macgreat(m): 5:31am On Jul 20, 2007
Guy! No mind all dis ppl Oooooo! U get good tools plus u dey use am well well-a.since u free 4 one find way 2 free urself from d other (pgt 100 level chicalà)
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by sammy6(m): 5:52am On Jul 20, 2007
You remind me of one guy i knew who died and left 3 girls with pregnant.
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by naira4doll(m): 1:18am On Jul 24, 2007
Too bad, go on your knees and ask for forgive both from God and the ladies and then tie your johnthomas till u marry.
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by tEsLim(m): 12:16am On Oct 02, 2007
Blah blah blah, stupid ppl of the forum will never be real.

Throw the stone if you've never had an abortion. Even if its one week that you took ****terone or whatever chemical abortion.

Throw the stone if you've never had it raw.

Throw the stone if you've never double dated.

MF'ng hypocrates!!!
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:24am On Oct 02, 2007
tEsLim:

Blah blah blah, stupid people of the forum will never be real.

Throw the stone if you've never had an abortion. Even if its one week that you took ****terone or whatever chemical abortion.

MF'ng hypocrates!!!
Wtf are you angry angry angry, you go around disrespecting people around the forum based on their comments.

Just because you committed those crimes doesn't mean everyone else did

same thing u did on this thread calling everyone crazy, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-76905.32.html
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by olanajim(m): 3:48am On Oct 02, 2007
Maybe searching for partners in crime.
Re: Two Girls In My Life, One Is 3 Months Pregnant And The Other Had An Abortion by Skywalker5(m): 3:53am On Oct 02, 2007
tEsLim:

Blah blah blah, stupid people of the forum will never be real.

MF'ng hypocrates!!!

seems you enjoy insulting people because i don't understand why you have to insult the person who started this tread angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Go Back To The Father Of My Children? / Pictures: Ladies Which Do You Prefer French Kiss Or Australian Kiss? / Can U Allow Your Bride Wear Any Of These Or Ladies, Can U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.