Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,716 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi (28929 Views)

Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC / Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Reference(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2020
seniormallam:
But how can we go from Buhari to Tinubu? Where are the moghalu's and the Fela Durotoye's and others, what sort of nonsense country is this for God sake.

The structure of Nigeria will not allow for the presentation of the best candidates. That is why we say, restructure first and all other things shall be added. We presently derive all !leadership not by competence but by sentiment.

Sentiment is written all over this post and governs every debate on this thread while our counterpart citizens from other nations select and empower their leaders based on ideology, ideas and a promise of development and progress. We are stuck with where he comes a from and will elect and empower a 'kangaroo because he comes from Australia'..

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:
I think this Ekiti APC faction is working for the opposition because I can’t see where Fayemi will be getting his votes from
presidency is not usually given to the most influential. make enquiries
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Amah70: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2020
Yoruba ask for zoning presidency to the south but Yoruba cancels zoning in the southern regions, because it’s turn of the Igbo in the SE region to succeed PMB.

In other words, Yoruba is canceling zoning for the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria.

I see NADECO II loading in Lagos.... when north retains the presidency due to cancellation of zoning by the Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Unrated900(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I will try not to get distracted by the political permutations of sophisticated imachakwa.

2023 will soon be here and the lessons some people failed to learn will dawn on them like the hungry reality that comes with the passing away of an acute hangover.

History like they say always repeats itself.
The Yorubas are placing their cards too early on the table but do I see a SouthWesterner becoming President in 2023; No, I don't.

Now this is what NwaAmaikpe thinks may happen.

-Zoning will be made to seem unprogressive.
then a popular northerner will be painted to appear the messiah (Zulum, Sanusi or Atiku)
This person will get a running mate from the South East or SouthSouth.(OUK, Obi, Amaechi, Ayade or Soludo).

The Yorubas will be left wondering how they forgot their history book so quick and blame the Igbos for their self-imposed woes.

See d man who saw tomorrow today

Joker

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 27, 2020
Masama:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/we-dont-know-about-tinubu-but-fayemi-must-contest-hon-ajayi-ekiti-apc-publicity-secretary/

Northern politicos are scared of Tinubu, they would surely prefer an upstart 'technocrat' without a structure or following of his own.

What they don't understand is that power cannot exist in a vacuum, and a neophyte president with no power base would surely accrete one as soon as he's vested with the incredible powers granted the Nigerian presidential office under the 1999 constitution...same way a self-confessed amateur like Goodluck Jonathan was immediately surrounded by ex-militants and other shady characters who isolated him from commonsense and boosted his courage.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by AuwalYusuf812(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2020
It is time for we middle belt to start talking on how to collect power. grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Amah70: 11:10am On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:

Lol. Don’t worry, they will sort themselves out in SW. You should worry that your own people that have been completely relegated to 3rd class and on onlookers in the scheme of things

There shall be no Alex Ekwueme again to succeed in convincing north to relinquish power this time in order to have another situation like two Yorubas - Obasanjo and Falae - to fly the presidential flags of the two largest political parties because of consideration of zoning. Yoruba has unknowingly canceled zoning for the 2023 presidential election, through canceling zoning in the south.

You say Igbo is relegated to 3rd class citizen.

You will get to understand that Animal Farm burst into shambles afterwards. Cretin.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by AfonjaMuslim: 11:12am On Dec 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]
They don't love themselves, BECAUSE OF INTEREST? What type of weed do you smoke
The type Yoruba muslims smoke that make them accuse Igbos of such anytime politicians differ....

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Bar1941(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I will try not to get distracted by the political permutations of sophisticated imachakwa.

2023 will soon be here and the lessons some people failed to learn will dawn on them like the hungry reality that comes with the passing away of an acute hangover.

The Yorubas are placing their cards too early on the table but do I see a SouthWesterner becoming President in 2023; No, I don't.

then a popular northerner will be painted to appear the messiah (Zulum, Sanusi or Atiku)
This person will get a running mate from the South East or SouthSouth.(OUK, Obi, Amaechi, Ayade or Soludo).

The Yorubas will be left wondering how they forgot their history book so quick and blame the Igbos for their self-imposed woes.

That is always the highest you people can get in Nigeria, stop suffering the pains for other's headache.

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by afroxyz: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:

Lol. Don’t worry, they will sort themselves out in SW. You should worry that your own people that have been completely relegated to 3rd class and on onlookers in the scheme of things
Its better than been a perennila ass licker. A cattle rearer is lording over you, even with your self-acclaimed sophistry. What has second place done for your region? Puppet of divide and rule

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by BafanaBafana: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The Jagaban of Borgu is the only candidate strong enough to represent Yoruba Nation at the gladiators fight. Once presidency is zoned to south west, be sure Jagaban is Nigeria's next President come 2023,_wailers will wail tire.
He is not popular in the north. Tinubu I mean
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by AdekunleScience: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2020
JoeEeL:
GOD PUNISH ALL OF YOU.

Awon Oludari Oloriburuku.

I despise all these Yoruba elders. Idiots in power. Silly fools. Any idiot in the way of us trying to unshackle ourselves from this devilish arrangment will be steamrollered, swears down. angry
Those men are politicians. That is their game. If you have discovered a better way to; in your own words "unshackle ourselves from this develish arrangement", outside of politics please keep it up. Please note that it will be self-defeating to completely ignore politcs while we fight to free ourselves from this arrangement because the very cause of our current predicament is due to the fact that a PURE Yoruba with Yoruba interest, has never held political power in this country.

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by afroxyz: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2020
BafanaBafana:

The North is seriously trying to break hjs tentacles, after using him to get their man in power. Thats the North for you. Use and dump
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Intrepid01(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lol...i like your wish that you have typed up there. I can tell you for a fact that Presidency is returning to South and South-east would lose out as always...FYI, the only tribe in Nigeria that cries like a baby and blame others for their failures are the Igbos...you better go and get your IPOB form, if you haven't, cos after you lose out again in 2023, your wailing for Biafuro will be loud without any result cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by jaxxy(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:

The south east is vying for the presidency I hope they can get a strong consensus candidate that wud make everything easy. There are great leaders mostly relatively unknown in the South East that can be president and that will completely turn around this country for good.

Bt at the end of the day i ultimately prefer a 3rd force. If the youths and sm other new political groups can create that. It happened in France so why can’t it happen here.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by CheedyJ(m): 11:21am On Dec 27, 2020
Stewpid youths, they’d never learn.. Tinubu, Fayemi, Atiku etc are all same ..
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Intrepid01(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2020
Amah70:
Yoruba ask for zoning presidency to the south but Yoruba cancels zoning in the southern regions, because it’s turn of the Igbo in the SE region to succeed PMB.

In other words, Yoruba is canceling zoning for the 2023 presidential election in Nigeria.

I see NADECO II loading in Lagos.... when north retains the presidency due to cancellation of zoning by the Yoruba.

Igbos have come again with lies, where and when did the South agree to zoning. The only existing zoning is intra-party. Stop peddling lies to suit your case. Presidency is coming to the South; Igbos, Yorubas, Niger-Delta and other southerners can all contest for it. stop spreading cheap blackmail!!!!

Or are you scared Yorubas' would get it ahead of Igbos?

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by ipobarethieves: 11:26am On Dec 27, 2020
sad Who'll vote for Fayemi sad undecided? Fayose (even tho he is a prominent thief)/Segun Oni are better by far to dis conFUSED clown,Fayemi

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Intrepid01(m): 11:28am On Dec 27, 2020
Soissons:

Northern politicos are scared of Tinubu, they would surely prefer an upstart 'technocrat' without a structure or following of his own.

What they don't understand is that power cannot exist in a vacuum, and a neophyte president with no power base would surely accrete one as soon as he's vested with the incredible powers granted the Nigerian presidential office under the 1999 constitution...same way a self-confessed amateur like Goodluck Jonathan was immediately surrounded by ex-militants and other shady characters who isolated him from commonsense and boosted his courage.

Be deceiving yourself, Northern cabals would prefer a Yoruba presidency to an Igbo presidency and the only candidate they trust in the South West is Tinubu. If you have been following the news you would have seen how their traditional rulers have been visiting him as a show of loyalty and support. Let me tell you, Nigerian politics is about self-interest. North has no problem with power returning to the South but they are sure weary of some regions getting into power and they'll do all they can to stop them

8 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2020
blacknp:
[s] Mumu Villager, a person invited to the Democratic Party Convention in 2015 is a drug baron in the United States? If someone says you lack common sense you would say they are insulting you? Fayemi should go & sit down, even Fayose will defeat him, Jagaban isn’t even running in the first place[/s].
you can state your personal views without being a complete idìot. Go ahead, its not painful cool

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Intrepid01(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Lol..you people just type your limited view here...Tinubu is not popular in the north? FYI, Tinubu is the most popular Southern politician in the North in Nigeria today. you can argue with your peers!

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by SocialJustice: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Rubbish....old greedy men

They have lost already

Its time for something different
No go hustle Visa, be waiting for something different.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by michoim(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wrong vision...

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Amah70: 11:37am On Dec 27, 2020
Intrepid01:

Igbos have come again with lies, where and when did the South agree to zoning. The only existing zoning is intra-party. Stop peddling lies to suit your case. Presidency is coming to the South; Igbos, Yorubas, Niger-Delta and other southerners can all contest for it. stop spreading cheap blackmail!!!!

Or are you scared Yorubas' would get it ahead of Igbos?

Stop being shophistiwretched in mindset.
If it was by open competition, Obasanjo or Falae would not have flown the presidential tickets of the two largest political parties in 1999.

If it’s by open competition in any of the political parties, neither Igbo, Yoruba, SS nor any other southerners can win the tickets of any of the largest political parties, talk less, win presidential election.

Facts 1) it’s the turn of the IGBO to succeed PMB.
Refer to the political structure of Nigeria for education on this.
2) in Nigeria, power is hardly contested for, because the god fathers first choose who to be president, then bring the person in one political party to be ratified by the electorate.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by loopman: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This political permutations of a thing is not for Ibos!
I’ve never seen an igbo person hit the bullseye when it comes to political permutations in Nigeria grin

In Nigeria now, putting an ibo on a presidential ticket is like sounding the death of the ticket.

Atiku will be rueing that decision in 2019.

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Harrynight(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2020
Lol
In as much as I wouldn't want Tinubu as a president,
Even Fayemi will be scared to contest knowing Tinubu has interest grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Farukshy: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2020
This western are day dreaming
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Abaman001(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2020
Tinubu is a criminalistic idiot

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Abaman001(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2020
Bonessaw:
SW APC where una dey. Fayemi wants to challenge your god. This is a pointer that Yoruba’s don't love themselves. Like Awolowo vs Akintola, another one is about to go down. Funny enough, north supports Fayemi and his Osun state counterpart in this downsizing mission.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Abaman001(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2020
loopman:
I think this Ekiti APC faction is working for the opposition because I can’t see where Fayemi will be getting his votes from

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Edo: Who Has Your Vote Among These 3 Candidates? / 6-year-old Girl Killed By Airbag In An Auto Accident In Asaba / The Untold Story Of The Biafran Ogbunigwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.