Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi (28920 Views)

Yari-Kalu/Kalu-Yari Senate Presidency: We Have joined forces, Not Backing Down / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC / Ekiti: MURIC Speaks On Why Fayemi Must Appoint Muslim Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by OfficialAPCNig: 4:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

with the hate filled politics Igbo are playing? I wish them luck
An average yoruba is more hateful.
Fact
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

An average yoruba is more hateful.

Fact

Yoruba are hateful but still allowed you people in their regional politics and civil service? when last did you do your brain upgrading? is due
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by OfficialAPCNig: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

Yoruba are hateful but still allowed you people in their regional politics and civil service? when last did you do your brain upgrading? is due
No be one Nigeria again?
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

No be one Nigeria again?

I'm a Yoruba apologist, fúck off with your one Nigeria. how many Yoruba dey your civil service, Bianca an Igbo woman was denied to run for senatorial district in anambra because she's not originated from anambra, na Yoruba go come get em, this is the level of you people political immaturity and hated filled charisma

no Igbo have the effrontery and audacity to tagged or called someone names because you people are people of questionable characters
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by OfficialAPCNig: 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

I'm a Yoruba apologist, fúck off with your one Nigeria. how many Yoruba dey your civil service, Bianca an Igbo woman was denied to run for senatorial district in anambra because she's not originated from anambra, na Yoruba go come get em, this is the level of you people political immaturity and hated filled charisma

no Igbo have the effrontery and audacity to tagged or called someone names because you people are people of questionable characters

1. Ifeanyi Uba was also denied the same ticket but He is from Nnewi. Continue relying on Yoeuba Fake News Media for your daily news.

2. Yet the whole world see you people as SHADY AND UNRELIABLE

ONE NIGERIA AMAKA
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by chrisblack: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Abalado:
The same Fayemi that failed his own/my own state ,how can he not fail Nigerians,, Fayemi is such an ingrate challenging Tinubu,a man who made him to become he is today,, Fayemi a failure,,
can you explain who an ingrate is. You people just go along with your wrong assumptions without knowing the facts.everybody is welcome to contest.its what democracy is all about. Fayemi or any person has a rigth to contest just like tinubu.if the party members feel fayemi has a better plan in Fixing the issues than tinubu they are free to nominate him same for tinubu.
.You point on fayemi being a failure.shows you are already prejudiced towards fayemi. You claim fayemi failed his state . please tell me in what way.you by him paying outstanding salaries of over 8-10 months owed by previous government recruiting workers,fixng roads etc. Please tell me what is expected by a state that is second to the last interns of allocation.Or do you mean his a failure by bringing over $80m investment into the state via companies like dangote, stallion FMS etc. Tell me how many investment previous administrations in the past brought.
Many of you ascribe what Tinubu is not to him. Or do you want to talk about lagos with it's Government of touts.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

1. Ifeanyi Uba was also denied the same ticket but He is from Nnewi. Continue relying on Yoeuba Fake News Media for your daily news.

2. Yet the whole world see you people as SHADY AND UNRELIABLE

ONE NIGERIA AMAKA

lolz unreliable in what exactly? do you people of a political MOU to warrant expecting much from them

this is what we are talking about, planning politics, focus on someone from southeast being the CinC your naive youths ignorantly killed themselves for during kanu reign and save Yoruba the noise

they've tasted it before even minority tribe have tasted it, work on tasting it and save us cock&bull story kid
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by chrisblack: 7:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
chiefolododo:
Fayemi should contest for HOR , AJAYI don't allow anyone to use you, don't let your name enter blackbook
The black book you created.its people like you that shout in your area that the godfather's don't allow others without their anointing contest.but ever ready to prevent those that are willing from contesting.Tinubu should not be afraid of competition.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by OfficialAPCNig: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

lolz unreliable in what exactly? do you people of a political MOU to warrant expecting much from them

this is what we are talking about, planning politics, focus on someone from southeast being the CinC your naive youths ignorantly killed themselves for during kanu reign and save Yoruba the noise

they've tasted it before even minority tribe have tasted it, work on tasting it and save us cock&bulk story kid
An Igbo man will rule your skull 2023.

Take this to the bank
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

An Igbo man will rule your skull 2023.

Take this to the bank

an Igbo man will rule skull, are Nigerians skull?

how I wish this dream will come true but wait and see some Igbo groups castigate the chosen candidate to contest with others in southwest

it's funny that the joy of an Igbo man now is not Biafra but ruling in Nigeria in 2023. I think it's now official now that you people are getting tired of KANU overzealousness
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 29, 2020
loopman:

I’m not the one to claim land, when the govt need it for “overriding public interests” nobody will tell you grin cheesy
Government that doesn't care about anyone but itself? Hahaha. You must be a fake!
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by OfficialAPCNig: 9:36am On Dec 29, 2020
Wiifesnatcher:

an Igbo man will rule skull, are Nigerians skull?

how I wish this dream will come true but wait and see some Igbo groups castigate the chosen candidate to contest with others in southwest

it's funny that the joy of an Igbo man now is not Biafra but ruling in Nigeria in 2023. I think it's now official now that you people are getting tired of KANU overzealousness
You sounds so scared dude.
Re: 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

You sounds so scared dude.

scared? you sounded naive. if an Igbo president will rule well, I will benefit from it directly and indirectly

so why do I've to be scared about that when I'm just a mere political analyst, not a politician

take your medication kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Observing Ramadan Prayers At The Battlefield / Who Are The Edo People? / Nkechi Ikpeazu Gifts A Widow Living In A Half-built Tarpaulin-mud, A New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.