Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8123 Views)

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by drexx(m): 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2020

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by ojun50(m): 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
Offering time........?

13 Likes

Re: . by Bola146(f): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
grin Men.....grin grin You want separation Age is just a number, maturity is the key in a good relationship. You sounded like you are not matured seriously. Why not look for the solution? Sit your wife down and look for way forward! Or are you a gigolo ni undecided you are attracted to every hoe you see sad

Kindly seek for help, above all go on your knees and cry to Almighty God for help.

17 Likes

Re: . by hashtagged(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Divorce and marry another wife, why stay in a marriage you don't like, marriages were meant for happiness.
The mistake you made was marrying her, so if she get Belle only the child is your responsibility not her.
Tell her you want to marry another wife and you don't find her attractive or if she would allow you have a side chick that you can bring home for constant fvcking

. No useless evening newspaper should quote me

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Omihanifa: 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
So you want to end the marriage and go and marry a tall lady with thick thighs undecided ?

Guess this is your preference

10 Likes

Re: . by VanDerWaalforces: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2020
drexx:
I am a 29 year old man. I got married January this year. My wife is 25 years old. We have a pretty 8 months old daughter

The issues is that I never discovered my sexuality. We dated for about 9 months and she got pregnant. I just decided to marry her. As time went on, I discovered that my fetish is on slightly tall ladies with considerable thickness.
My wife is petite. We no longer have sex as I find it very hard to muster an erection with her. But I effortlessly get erection with other women. Short and simple she is not my spec. I know I should have fixed this before marriage. Trust me I just thought every woman is a woman. It's about now I just discovered the physical features that rock me.

I want a separation. The marriage is sexless
Just tell me it's a joke!

6 Likes

Re: . by Infinity988(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2020
I was shock as hell, like are you for real

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
It has finished with Nigerian men

9 Likes

Re: . by Cutehector(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Some people will not make heaven in this life.

8 Likes

Re: . by Kobicove(m): 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
I think it's good that you're being honest about the issue

9 Likes

Re: . by Infinity988(m): 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2020
drexx:
I am a 29 year old man. I got married January this year. My wife is 25 years old. We have a pretty 8 months old daughter

The issues is that I never discovered my sexuality. We dated for about 9 months and she got pregnant. I just decided to marry her. As time went on, I discovered that my fetish is on slightly tall ladies with considerable thickness.
My wife is petite. We no longer have sex as I find it very hard to muster an erection with her. But I effortlessly get erection with other women. Short and simple she is not my spec. I know I should have fixed this before marriage. Trust me I just thought every woman is a woman. It's about now I just discovered the physical features that rock me.

By their post we shall know them
You are nothing but a male hoelosho

4 Likes

Re: . by Womanizer(m): 4:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bola146:
grin Men.....grin grin You want separation Age is just a number, maturity is the key in a good relationship. You sounded like you are not matured seriously. Why not look for the solution? Sit your wife down and look for way forward! Or are you a gigolo ni undecided you are attracted to every hoe you see sad

Kindly seek for help, above all go on your knees and cry to Almighty God for help.

The guy is not the only one in this situation.

It has nothing with being a gigolo.

Sexual attraction for men has a lot to do with physical appearance

13 Likes

Re: . by SimpDetector: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
You are not alone. Many men have lost attraction for their wives but they are still enduring the marriage. The ones that cannot endure go on to cheat.

This is why I'm not a fan of marriage. It puts people in uncomfortable situations in the long run, especially men. As a man you aren't naturally designed to be monogamous. Don't mind what any of these man made institutions tell you about marriage, it's all bullshit.

OP you fuçked up by getting this girl pregnant in the first place. Always use protection when fuçking these bitches. You took your fuçk up to the next level by marrying her. Now you are stuck. My advice is that you should file for a divorce and rid yourself of this problem. You'll gain your freedom back and life will be better for you. As a man your needs should come first. It's not your fault that she isn't attractive enough for you. And it will be unfair to her to keep pretending that you are attracted to her. There are lots of men that will find her attractive, let her go and meet them. Marriage no be by force.

My only issue is your child. Most kids from divorced homes don't usually turn out right, but with proper individual parenting from each of you despite not being together, the kid could turn out right.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nazgul: 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
Please grown up.. that's exactly what you need right now.

6 Likes

Re: . by bigpicture001: 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
This usually happens when we marry our partner because of their achievements

5 Likes

Re: . by greatness77: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
drexx:

I don't believe dis dis, post her picture let's see
Re: . by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2020
Man has seen anoda porch babe outside, come dey use English dey disguise grin

Hit my signature for awoof 200# airtime.
Be sure to use the coupon immediately after downloading the app.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Liposure: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Marry another wife
Re: . by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2020
Petite against tall:

you can't do anything at this point about the above. But average height ladies are good in bed as compared to tall ones.

Thick against slim:

You can work on this to what you actually want. Buy powder and give that lady a massage every morning, work on the areas you need curves.

My take:

There is no perfect man or woman. Sit your wife down and tell her what you want, those telling you to divorce your wife are probably eating from their mother's pot and knows nothing about marriage.
There most have been something that attracted you to her. So stick with your wife.

Finally, work down the nearest pharmacy, buy vitamin D and zinc. Take one each a day, then come back and thank me

Modified:

For those asking for the benefit of vitamin D and zinc;
Vitamin D increases testosterone level, zinc helps the body to absorb vitamins. With this, the necessary heat up bedroom
time with his wife will witness a come back. It is best when combined with multivitamin+ginseng, good erection and duration but no go give person daughter belle o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
drexx:

What Do U Mean By Ur Fetish Is On Slightly Tall Ladies?
drexx:

tell her to add weight

1 Like 1 Share

every couple regrets their action bearly 3 years to the relationship

I still don't understand how someone will vow to stay loyal to a kpekus all his life

8 Likes

Re: . by Miner13: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bola146:

Your sisters are mumu monkey
han han kilode nau
Re: . by MrSamsung(m): 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
Quick one:
Was she your spec when you had the erection that impregnated her, yes or no

If YES, what did you see in her that caused Mr swinging rod to rise up and your dating of her sad

If NO, why then did you approach her or accept her approach, date her, marry her and impregnate her or be honest to yourself are you a WOMANIZER, USER and DUMPER, or a LONGER THROAT angry

Let me tell you one truth. You see that wife of yours that you have suddenly lost erection for, if peradventure she leaves you and falls into the hands of a man who would take care of her and make her glow, you will be in shock like the emoji below but with sadness

shocked

and that erection that you had that impregnated her will be erected and resurrected UNWILLINGLY by what you see.

Stay Tight With The Wife Of Your Youth

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2020
To those thinking of marriage, don't marry someone just because of a fetish please!

Even if you have your 'spec', that won't guarantee a happy marriage. Sex shouldn't overshadow love

Of course, physical attraction is important but once you base marriage on a fetish - there is a good chance nothing will ever satisfy you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
Stay loyal to a human being, not kpekus

PopSmoke:

I still don't understand how someone will vow to stay loyal to a kpekus all his life

6 Likes

Re: . by cappucino925(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
Petite against tall:

you can't do anything at this point about the above. But average height ladies are good in bed as compared to tall ones.

Thick against slim:

You can work on this to what you actually want. Buy powder and give that lady a massage every morning, work on the areas you need curves.

My take:

There is no perfect man or woman. Sit your wife down and tell her what you want, those telling you to divorce your wife are probably eating from their mother's pot and knows nothing about marriage.
There most have been something that attracted you to her. So stick with your wife.

Finally, work down the nearest pharmacy, buy vitamin D and zinc. Take one each a day, then come back and thank me
whats the importance of vitamin d and zinc

1 Like

Re: . by Vanzcharles(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
Zzor:
It has finished with Nigerian men
It has not finished with me biko Abeg stop dragging everybody into one trouser.
Re: . by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
PopSmoke:

The thing tire me sef
Re: . by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Stay loyal to a human being, not kpekus

don't quote me simp,. always seeking validation from hos

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is Taller Than Me / Is It Good To Set Traps In Relationships? / Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.