Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (8131 Views)

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. / I Am no longer sexually Attracted To My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
What validation?! If you want to marry a man, you're marrying more than what is between his legs.

If you're marrying a woman, you're marrying more than her vagina. I'm sure even you can comprehend that

PopSmoke:

don't quote me simp,. always seeking validation from hos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Saintmary(f): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
drexx:
I am a 29 year old man. I got married January this year. My wife is 25 years old. We have a pretty 8 months old daughter

The issues is that I never discovered my sexuality. We dated for about 9 months and she got pregnant. I just decided to marry her. As time went on, I discovered that my fetish is on slightly tall ladies with considerable thickness.
My wife is petite. We no longer have sex as I find it very hard to muster an erection with her. But I effortlessly get erection with other women. Short and simple she is not my spec. I know I should have fixed this before marriage. Trust me I just thought every woman is a woman. It's about now I just discovered the physical features that rock me.

I want a separation. The marriage is sexless

There is a charm that works exactly the way you are feeling. I suspect that one of your sidechicks is using it on you.

I only pity your wife. She married a public property.

7 Likes

Re: . by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
Petite against tall:

you can't do anything at this point about the above. But average height ladies are good in bed as compared to tall ones.

Thick against slim:

You can work on this to what you actually want. Buy powder and give that lady a massage every morning, work on the areas you need curves.

My take:

There is no perfect man or woman. Sit your wife down and tell her what you want, those telling you to divorce your wife are probably eating from their mother's pot and knows nothing about marriage.
There most have been something that attracted you to her. So stick with your wife.

Finally, work down the nearest pharmacy, buy vitamin D and zinc. Take one each a day, then come back and thank me
He was Hot, bleeped her and she got pregnant and he had no other choice but to marry her cos her family threatened him. Don't you see that they have and 8months old baby for a marriage that started in January?
He wasn't matured for marriage and now he wants to boycott it.
When you tell them take it easy they won't hear. See where his fuckery had landed him.

5 Likes

Re: . by Skypeaceconsult: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
Time heals. Please, make her to look like your spec. Learn to Love.

drexx:
I am a 29 year old man. I got married January this year. My wife is 25 years old. We have a pretty 8 months old daughter

The issues is that I never discovered my sexuality. We dated for about 9 months and she got pregnant. I just decided to marry her. As time went on, I discovered that my fetish is on slightly tall ladies with considerable thickness.
My wife is petite. We no longer have sex as I find it very hard to muster an erection with her. But I effortlessly get erection with other women. Short and simple she is not my spec. I know I should have fixed this before marriage. Trust me I just thought every woman is a woman. It's about now I just discovered the physical features that rock me.

Re: . by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2020
MrSamsung:
Quick one:
Was she your spec when you had the erection that impregnated her, yes or no

If YES, what did you see in her that caused Mr swinging rod to rise up and your dating of her sad

If NO, why then did you approach her or accept her approach, date her, marry her and impregnate her or be honest to yourself are you a WOMANIZER, USER and DUMPER, or a LONGER THROAT angry

Let me tell you one truth. You see that wife of yours that you have suddenly lost erection for, if peradventure she leaves you and falls into the hands of a man who would take care of her and make her glow, you will be in shock like the emoji below but with sadness

shocked

and that erection that you had that impregnated her will be erected and resurrected UNWILLINGLY by what you see.

Stay Tight With The Wife Of Your Youth
Don't mind the dickhead. Disgracing men up and down and making women see men as dickheads. He got erect and bleeped her hard enough to deposit a seed inside her even before they got married and now that they've given her to him as whole sale, to Bleep till death do them part, he suddenly can't get and erection.

6 Likes

Re: . by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
drexx:

LET HER GO. CARRY YOUR KID TO YOUR MAMA. BUT U B BASTARD SHA. . I W0NDER HOW U GET ERECTION TO IMPREGNATE HER

2 Likes

Re: . by Bola146(f): 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
hashtagged:

And your mom is a sperm dustbin
Like your sisters
Re: . by Kaypaparino(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
Call or text me on 08168034467... There's solution to it .Don't divorce her .Mr Kay
Re: . by Ghengiskhan(m): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
drexx:

I'm sorry if this offend you, YOU ARE FOOL. You are just looking for excuse to justify your cheating ways
When you were lashing her to the point of pregnancy your prick work now she born your pinkin finish your prick develop virus. What you need is deliverance and prayer.

2 Likes

Re: . by Liposure: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
To those thinking of marriage, don't marry someone just because of a fetish please!

Even if you have your 'spec', that won't guarantee a happy marriage. Sex shouldn't overshadow love

Of course, physical attraction is important but once you base marriage on a fetish - there is a good chance nothing will ever satisfy you.
you are not helping matters at all

3 Likes

Re: . by Lekan239(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:

Finally, work down the nearest pharmacy, buy vitamin D and zinc. Take one each a day, then come back and thank me
pls what are the health benefit
Re: . by BlessedNuel: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Wahala dey
Re: . by CandyOps(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Zzor:
It has finished with Nigerian men

E shock you abi? cheesy
even me sef shock. the OP is yet to understand that all pussy na almost the same especially when you turn off the lights.
Re: . by Ikjosh04: 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2020
Fake story!
Nairaland is shitty!!
Re: . by when2(f): 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2020
The breed of men we have these days is nothing to write home about. My advice to the women folks is that we should try and train our male child, not just concentrate on the female child, if not a time will come when there will be scarcity of responsible men.

3 Likes

Re: . by CandyOps(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2020
SimpDetector:
You are not alone. Many men have lost attraction for their wives but they are still enduring the marriage. The ones that cannot endure go on to cheat.

This is why I'm not a fan of marriage. It puts people in uncomfortable situations in the long run, especially men. As a man you aren't naturally designed to be monogamous. Don't mind what any of these man made institutions tell you about marriage, it's all bullshit.

OP you fuçked up by getting this girl pregnant in the first place. Always use protection when fuçking these bitches. You took your fuçk up to the next level by marrying her. Now you are stuck. My advice is that you should file for a divorce and rid yourself of this problem. You'll gain your freedom back and life will be better for you. As a man your needs should come first. It's not your fault that she isn't attractive enough for you. And it will be unfair to her to keep pretending that you are attracted to her. There are lots of men that will find her attractive, let her go and meet them. Marriage no be by force.

My only issue is your child. Most kids from divorced homes don't usually turn out right, but with proper individual parenting from each of you despite not being together, the kid could turn out right.

I don't know but this doesn't sound right. something is off somewhere.. it sounds like pulling down a full building because you don't like the paint job

3 Likes

Re: . by Bennysam: 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bola146:
grin Men.....grin grin You want separation Age is just a number, maturity is the key in a good relationship. You sounded like you are not matured seriously. Why not look for the solution? Sit your wife down and look for way forward! Or are you a gigolo ni undecided you are attracted to every hoe you see sad

Kindly seek for help, above all go on your knees and cry to Almighty God for help.
What bring sitting his wife down here , did he complain they’re having issues?

2 Likes

Re: . by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
cappucino925:
whats the importance of vitamin d and zinc

Vitamin D increases testosterone level, zinc helps the body to absorb vitamins. With this, the necessary heat up bedroom time with his wife will witness a come back

2 Likes

Re: . by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2020
Lekan239:
pls what are the health benefit

Vitamin D increases testosterone level, zinc helps the body to absorb vitamins. With this, the necessary heat up bedroom
time with his wife will witness a come back
Re: . by drexx(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
See for all those insulting me, you are free. I shouldn't have gone ahead to marry her. I accept my mistake. But am I going to stay in a sexless marriage all because of my mistake? I have taken responsibility, given her everything and I am even ready to pay her for life. The mere sight of her kills my erection.

6 Likes

Re: . by officialfestus(m): 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2020
drexx:

STFU
Re: . by Zaranikka: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
[quote author=hashtagged post=97473280]Divorce and marry another wife, why stay in a marriage you don't like, marriages were meant for happiness.
The mistake you made was marrying her, so if she get Belle only the child is your responsibility not her.
Tell her you want to marry another wife and you don't find her attractive or if she would allow you have a side chick that you can bring home for constant fvcking

. No useless evening newspaper

What if d lady is ur sister,wil u b happy if her hubby sent her home?
Re: . by sotall(m): 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
This thread is a whole comedy on its own.

I think the OP needs Jesus. Go down in prayer and ask God to deliver you from lust. Marriage isn't only about sex.

Find other positive reasons to stay with her.

1 Like

Re: . by DelilahMakinde(f): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2020
drexx:
See for all those insulting me, you are free. I shouldn't have gone ahead to marry her. I accept my mistake. But am I going to stay in a sexless marriage all because of my mistake? I have taken responsibility, given her everything and I am even ready to pay her for life. The mere sight of her kills my erection.

Don't mind the guys insulting you...some of them are married and you're only echoing what they're already thinking...
I have a married friend who is going through the same issue..his wife had treatments 5o prevent frequent miscarriages and the doctors advised they boycott sex for the first 2 trimesters....

After delivery, a CS he wasked to wait for the scars to heal another 5 months...making a total of more than a year... During this period the wife became shapeless...she's petite normally ...

My friend said he spent 3 months looking for where they kept the girl he married as he couldn't recognise this new person....to cut it short ...the sexlife now is not existing..m

PS I'm not in anyway a surrogate wifeto my friend.

2 Likes

Re: . by sotall(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2020
drexx:
Damn! Seriously?

Marriage isnt only about sex. You really need to be delivered from this sex thing. No woman is perfect.

Even the one u wish you have now will definitely have one or two things that turns u off.

Is it only sex that makes you happy? Is it only sex you need from her?

What about companionship? What about shared goals?

2 Likes

Re: . by sotall(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

Don't mind the guys insulting you...some of them are married and you're only echoing what they're already thinking...
I have a married friend who is going through the same issue..his wife had treatments 5o prevent frequent miscarriages and the doctors advised they boycott sex for the first 2 trimesters....

After delivery, a CS he wasked to wait for the scars to heal another 5 months...making a total of more than a year... During this period the wife became shapeless...she's petite normally ...

My friend said he spent 3 months looking for where they kept the girl he married as he couldn't recognise this new person....to cut it short ...the sexlife now is not existing..m

PS I'm not in anyway a surrogate wifeto my friend.

Marriage isnt for children.

If she has lost shape, what happens to enrolling her in a gym or working out with her to regain her shape?

2 Likes

Re: . by ednut1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2020
Another mad man on the loose
Re: . by extol1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2020
Bola146:
grin Men.....grin grin You want separation Age is just a number, maturity is the key in a good relationship. You sounded like you are not matured seriously. Why not look for the solution? Sit your wife down and look for way forward! Or are you a gigolo ni undecided you are attracted to every hoe you see sad

Kindly seek for help, above all go on your knees and cry to Almighty God for help.
I always like your mature comments, it is obvious that the guy was forced by relatives to marry her probably as a result of the pregnancy. you have said it all, the marriage is not up to a year. I think the guy needs to go on twenty one days or eighty days fasting and prayer
Re: . by Lekan239(m): 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:

Vitamin D increases testosterone level, zinc helps the body to absorb vitamins. With this, the necessary heat up bedroom
time with his wife will witness a come
ok thanks
Re: . by extol1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2020
BlessedNuel:
Wahala dey
I swear, the wahala plenty
Re: . by DelilahMakinde(f): 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2020
sotall:

Marriage isnt for children.

If she has lost shape, what happens to enrolling her in a gym or working out with her to regain her shape?

I really wouldn't know...
From experience people only do that stuff through self motivation...no man can force me to attend a gym if I don't feel the need

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is What I Do To Nigerian Bitches, They Won't Escape, Never! (Pictures) / I Want To Bless 10 People That Needs 5k Genuinely / Men Only Enjoy The Last Minute During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.