Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,963 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare (17004 Views)

Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC / Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level / Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by ipobarethieves: 9:11am On Dec 28, 2020
tollyboy5:

If you don't see tinubu as a disaster to Yoruba progress then my father is an I D 1 O T !
Kid! Tell diz to Ur father/elderly ones in Ur household
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Josywhyte: 9:13am On Dec 28, 2020
This man again? What is wrong with pastors these days?
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by 7lives: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2020
Alawode01:
ariwo ki pa ojo,okiki kii pa OSU,ariwo oja kolee pa baba oloja lailai,ariwo lasan ni won pa,no one can stop Tinubu except God,those who just they vex for head are just,beating the dead lion.

You dey mind those story tellers?, this nairaland was really an eye opener.
O ye ki eyan ma gbon ni inu ki o si gbon ni ita.
Zik alliance with Sadauna and Balewa was a good move for the Igbos, but Tinubu's alliance with Buhari was a sell out of the Yoruba, awon werey.
If you see how an elderly man was explaining this hypocrisy to me in details, you will understand why you should never let down your guard as a Yoruba man.
The man even told me that, the constitutional crisis that led to WETIE in SW was spare headed by a Lagos rep of Igbo origin at a convention in Jos.
He said no be today the madness start o, he said he finds it appalling that Yorubas have not decode Igbo agenda in Yoruba land up till now.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2020
There's a war going on inside this man's brain...na why he dey talk nonsense be dat
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2020
tollyboy5:

For me stealing Lagos money and destroying Lagos is unforgivable!

Where are the helineus, tecmo0 , sarrki , Ngpatriot , silvernorgold. All this Aboki supporting criminals are result of home training undecided . lost of value

Loss of value. Illiterate. You cannot even use the English language properly and Tinubu is your main headache. Is he responsible for your empty and dullard brain? Lazy and directionless youth.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by 7lives: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2020
tollyboy5:

Keep your yeye owe to yourself. Tinubu ancestors are in osun state. Our ancestors here now see their mistake of selling Lagos to osun man in the name of one oduaa. Ashe na greedy nonentity ! angry

Osuka ti a fi ru igi de ile, ki ba igi wo ina.
Fi igba fun oni igba, ki aye ma ba lo e mo igba.
Ire o.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 28, 2020
7lives:

Zik alliance with Sadauna and Balewa was a good move for the Igbos, but Tinubu's alliance with Buhari was a sell out of the Yoruba, awon werey.
If you see how an elderly man was explaining this hypocrisy to me in details, you will understand why you should never let down your guard as a Yoruba man.
The man even told me that, the constitutional crisis that led to WETIE in SW was spare headed by a Lagos rep of Igbo origin at a convention in Jos.
He said no be today the madness start o, he said he finds it appalling that Yorubas have not decode Igbo agenda in Yoruba land up till now.

Fantastic post. The part in bold is what I wonder daily. The Igbos are the most hypocritical, malevolent and two-faced ethnic group in Nigeria by far.

It is not betrayal Azikiwe sided with Northerners to frustrate Awolowo's attempt to include a secession clause in our constitution.

Yet it is betrayal that Yorubas fought, as they are obligated to, against Igbos illegal declaration of Biafra our Nigerian constitution unambigously forbid.

Ironically the unreasonable Igbos dont see they are victims of their own acts of betrayal against others that always comes back to haunt them.

What is of concern is the foolish and ignorant Yorubas who are dancing stupidly to Igbos musuc of hate and vengefulness. How many Igbos do we see online demonizing or demarketing the notoriously corrupt and inept Orji Kalu?

Of course you wont see many because "the more the merrier" is Igbos ploy to pad their challenge with numbers while they work, using the rest of Nigeria including gullible and myopic Yorubas, to decimate the strongest Yoruba challenger which happens to be Tinubu or any Yoruba he ends up supporting if he will not run himself.

God save Yorubas from themselves because I am now convinced we are raising a generation of worthless, blind, unintelligent, myopic and incredibly dumb youths who will sell us out in a Nigeria where everyone is now fighting for their own interest.

While Nigeria gets more volatile, unpredictable and dangerous some Yorubas are determined to throw away all the advantages we have accumulated, trhough the APC, so we will be weak and impotent going forward beyond 2023.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Cajal(m): 9:53am On Dec 28, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Keeping embarrassing your calling while the country burns by Buhari people just because you want to be President after Buhari.
No Hausafulanikanuri Muslims of the Northern region would genuinely support you with the New social order put in place by BuhariApc since 2015.

Nobody killed Bishop Kukah for boldly speaking the truth to powers. God bless him.
..any difference between kukah and bakare?...one is PDP ....in fact he fought for Alahji Atiku...The other is APC...fighting for another Fulani
Don't let us be deceived sir
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Okoroawusa: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2020
Godfullsam:
Is this man a politician or a pastor
Is Kukah a politician or a pastor?
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by hush15: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2020
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/Featured/Tinubu-Nobody-can-pay-me-for-my-opinion-says-Bakare

Pastor, who will pay you for your opinion? You opinion is of non effect.

What you say is irrelevant in the scheme of things and for so many reasons. At the end of the day, you only have one vote. Even your church members cannot for your candidate, when they are not stupid.

Neway, I don't want to insult you cos of that Pastoral title cos na fear of God but tbh, just keep quiet and focus on your ministry. You know nothing about politics
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by ekestic1976(f): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2020
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/Featured/Tinubu-Nobody-can-pay-me-for-my-opinion-says-Bakare

If a man wakes up today and requests that he be called President because President is his new surname, all reasonable people must oblige him. Only the mischievous would wail about anyone's ancestry in this region of Nigeria, because there's no slave in Yorubaland - we're all freeborn. What is difficult to understand is the reason for the fixation on Tinubu. There are many other Lagosians whose ancestries migrated from Egbaland, Ekiti, Osun, etc. but today they're all called Lagosians! It's doubtful if the eminent Honourable Ladi Williams, SAN, would claim his Egba ancestry above the fact that he was born and bred in Lagos and the fact that he has lived in Lagos all his life. What's the matter with Tinubu changing his name? What's wrong with Tinubu claiming Alhaja Abibat Mogaji as mother? As a matter of fact, what's wrong with Tinubu having preeminence in Lagos affairs if he had worked for his success? Year 2023 is around the corner and it is understandable that from now on, this shall dominate the social space. Even then, remember that Tinubu did his National Youth service in 1979! In those early years of the Scheme, a bar was placed on eligibility to serve. You can therefore calculate Tinubu's age-claims from thence. My advice: Nigeria is evolving, let's therefore play the politics that's defined by issues and common sense.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by seunjungle1(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2020
Great oloshi ni wo bobo yi. Obasanjo na Igbo, even Earnest Shonekan too na Igbo...

Dovegrey:
Yoruba man can never rule Nigeria before u quote me remember obasanjo is a igbo man grin. grin.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by georgeakins: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2020
JoeEeL:
This Sokoto-Yoruba mixed breed man should go and sit down. angry

Awon alatenuje!

Wrong. Everything to you is dirty politics. FREE campaign ko, free campaign ni. We true Yorubas will call out any errant so-called elder.

- Why has Tinubu not fully explained why the cameras at tollgate was removed during #EndSARS protest? You waste the lives of Yorubas during #EndSARS protest and the next thing you know is to mention IPOB? Awe, o o l'opolo l'ori. cool

- Why did Tinubu downplay the death of Pa Fasoranti's daughter during the Fulani herdsmen attack? Infamously asking 'Where are the cows?'

- Why did Tinubu sell us to the North? Turning the whole Yoruba race into f*cking slaves and peasants. We are at the gutters and Tinubu's 2023 ambition is more than the preservation of Yoruba lives exposed to Fulani terrorist army and herdsmen?

- Why has Tinubu turned a lot of promising Yorubas into touts and agberos? We are now a laughing stock. Our Yoruba ladies, many of them are stuck, in their quest to enter Europe illegally. Many are trapped and are being sold on the sex market in Libya. Our Yoruba ladies are now doing Ashawo all around just to earn a living. No handiwork. Our resources are illegally mined and sold to the Chinese. Most especially the gold in Osun.

- All our male youths (graduates) are now Okada riders in their droves. and bus conductors. Go to Mushin, Jakande, Iyana-Oba, Festac Town and see them. The ones that still want to form posh are simply Uber and Taxify drivers. No jobs for youth.

- Yorubas, in my opinion, take the lead when it comes to internet scam. Many do this. Our values completely eroded. Sad note cos we Yorubas once took the lead in the race for civilisation, even ahead of economies like South Korea then. We were the first to have Television in the whole of Nigeria, even before France. We were the first to own the press. We had the largest exportation of Cocoa and Timber (from Ogun state) before your useless One-Nigeria stripped our honour.

On a final note, you these urchins should stop using mosque and church to suppress the Yoruba voice. We want our separate nation. Crooks like Tinubu will be easily fished out when that time comes.

And finally, take note that your plan to always make it appear that anything anti-Tinubu is always IPOB is dead on arrival.

We are Yorubas -- and are firmly against the crookery and special-interest Tinubu caucus. We are against 2023 elections and are against this corporate establishment called Nigeria PLC. a.ka. Location-419. I'm sure you've heard of the Force Majeure 90-day ultimatum championed by the leader we know - Stephen Banji Akintoye. When you start seeing results, keep mentioning IPOB, s'ogbo? Olofo!

A Yoruba nation is what we want -- and any idiot in our way will be crushed. Take note.

Fake Yoruba man. Where is your town in Yorubaland? I beg, speak for yourself alone

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by oyatz(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2020
JoeEeL:
This Sokoto-Yoruba mixed breed man should go and sit down. angry

Awon alatenuje!

Wrong. Everything to you is dirty politics. FREE campaign ko, free campaign ni. We true Yorubas will call out any errant so-called elder.

- Why has Tinubu not fully explained why the cameras at tollgate was removed during #EndSARS protest? You waste the lives of Yorubas during #EndSARS protest and the next thing you know is to mention IPOB? Awe, o o l'opolo l'ori. cool

- Why did Tinubu downplay the death of Pa Fasoranti's daughter during the Fulani herdsmen attack? Infamously asking 'Where are the cows?'

- Why did Tinubu sell us to the North? Turning the whole Yoruba race into f*cking slaves and peasants. We are at the gutters and Tinubu's 2023 ambition is more than the preservation of Yoruba lives exposed to Fulani terrorist army and herdsmen?

- Why has Tinubu turned a lot of promising Yorubas into touts and agberos? We are now a laughing stock. Our Yoruba ladies, many of them are stuck, in their quest to enter Europe illegally. Many are trapped and are being sold on the sex market in Libya. Our Yoruba ladies are now doing Ashawo all around just to earn a living. No handiwork. Our resources are illegally mined and sold to the Chinese. Most especially the gold in Osun.

- All our male youths (graduates) are now Okada riders in their droves. and bus conductors. Go to Mushin, Jakande, Iyana-Oba, Festac Town and see them. The ones that still want to form posh are simply Uber and Taxify drivers. No jobs for youth.

- Yorubas, in my opinion, take the lead when it comes to internet scam. Many do this. Our values completely eroded. Sad note cos we Yorubas once took the lead in the race for civilisation, even ahead of economies like South Korea then. We were the first to have Television in the whole of Nigeria, even before France. We were the first to own the press. We had the largest exportation of Cocoa and Timber (from Ogun state) before your useless One-Nigeria stripped our honour.

On a final note, you these urchins should stop using mosque and church to suppress the Yoruba voice. We want our separate nation. Crooks like Tinubu will be easily fished out when that time comes.

And finally, take note that your plan to always make it appear that anything anti-Tinubu is always IPOB is dead on arrival.

We are Yorubas -- and are firmly against the crookery and special-interest Tinubu caucus. We are against 2023 elections and are against this corporate establishment called Nigeria PLC. a.ka. Location-419. I'm sure you've heard of the Force Majeure 90-day ultimatum championed by the leader we know - Stephen Banji Akintoye. When you start seeing results, keep mentioning IPOB, s'ogbo? Olofo!

A Yoruba nation is what we want -- and any idiot in our way will be crushed. Take note.

Bros, you have only one vote.

You may stay from voting because you hate Tinubu or vote for Atiku/PDP but millions of other Nigerians who vote.

If it's part of Tinubu's destiny to be president, he will be.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Alawode01(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2020
tollyboy5:

For me stealing Lagos money and destroying Lagos is unforgivable!

Where are the helineus, tecmo0 , sarrki , Ngpatriot , silvernorgold. All this Aboki supporting criminals are result of home training undecided . lost of value
but where you can compare with Lagos in terms of everything

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by JoeEeL(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2020
georgeakins:

Fake Yoruba man. Where is your town in Yorubaland? I beg, speak for yourself alone

Real Yoruba man thank you.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by oyatz(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Abiola won in some states of the SS/SE.Tinubu will not even win a single local government in the region.Besides the Nigeria of today is not the Nigeria of 1993

Then you should be happy and not be worried since Tinubu will be very easy to defeat for your preferred Atiku/PDP to win the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by JoeEeL(m): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2020
oyatz:

Bros, you have only one vote.

You may stay from voting because you hate Tinubu or vote for Atiku/PDP but millions of other Nigerians who vote.

If it's part of Tinubu's destiny to be president, he will be.

Did you see me mention voting here? If you can't upgrade your reasoning capability a little to understand my points, you have no reason quoting me at all.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by oyatz(m): 11:07am On Dec 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

My dear, you have my respect. Please do not stop doing this.

I wish I have mystical powers to put in places of position to speak to your brothers. I finally have found one that's objective and discerning enough to see truths in mixture and state it as it is.

This is rare.

I've been trying to tell as many Yorubas this and that an independent nation is what odduduwa needs but each time I try, I fail cause I'm not from your tribe.

Youre doing a good job. Nice one mate wink

So no Yoruba should be involved in the 2023 election?

You can bycott the election because you want an independent country out of Nigeria while the rest of us will vote in the election.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by oyatz(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2020
JoeEeL:

Did you see me mention voting here? If you can't upgrade your reasoning capability a little to understand my points, you have no reason quoting me at all.

Learn to be civil in this discussion.

It's not compulsory for you to partake in the electoral processes but millions of others will do.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Gerrard59(m): 11:18am On Dec 28, 2020
My issue isn't even the Tinubu aspect but saying any graduate looking for a job is a foolish person. That statement reeks of ignorance and apparently, Tunde Bakare whatever is a bonfiade ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Christistruth00: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2020
7lives:

What was the Biafran Army looking for in Ore ?

Was Lagos and Ibadan it was going invade part of Biafra ?

Was Ojukwu being greedy and wanted to conquer and rule over all Southern Nigeria as some alleged including Awolowo and Gen David Ejoor after they had meetings with Ojukwu and as Ojukwu's own letter to Victor Banjo clearly proved?

Why did Nnamdi Kanu on Oct 21 tell IPOB on live Radio that they could not win the revolution to get Biafra if the Governor of Lagos was still Standing ?
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

My dear, you have my respect. Please do not stop doing this.

I wish I have mystical powers to put in places of position to speak to your brothers. I finally have found one that's objective and discerning enough to see truths in mixture and state it as it is.

This is rare.

I've been trying to tell as many Yorubas this and that an independent nation is what odduduwa needs but each time I try, I fail cause I'm not from your tribe.

Youre doing a good job. Nice one mate wink

I see you are so drunk on egotistical nuisance you cannot even fathom your own arrogance that makes you overstep your boundary.

You are not Yoruba yet you want to validate your stupid argument by claiming you somehow know what is best for those who are Yorubas?

Can't blame you people. You were never taught to respect others, there affairs and their choices because that is lacking in your backward culture.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2020
This thread show's how some region truly hate tinubu Wtf
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2020
OneTemplate:

I see you are so drunk on egotistical nuisance you cannot even fathom your own arrogance that makes you overstep your boundary.

You are not Yoruba yet you want to validate your stupid argument by claiming you somehow know what is best for those who are Yorubas?

Can't blame you people. You were never taught to respect others, there affairs and their choices because that is lacking in your backward culture.
The way those ipob hate tinubu is alarming wtf
See how they dey switch act just to make yorubas support oduduwa
Any sensible yoruba need to look carefully understand igbos politics b4 hating tinubu for no reason!
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Christistruth00: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2020
OneTemplate:

Gowon who was a Northerner listened to Awolowos Wisdom and Fatherly advice and won the Civil War.

Why did Ojukwu not listen to Azikiwe and his own father Louis Ojukwu who told him not to got
to War but to Negotiate ?

PS :
according to Lotanna Ojukwu (Ojukwu's junior brother)
Ojukwu's Father Louis Ojukwu died of a heart attack during the period he was persuading Ojukwu not to go to War and Ojukwu was rejecting his advice
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by ChoCho54(f): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2020
Dovegrey:
Yoruba man can never rule Nigeria before u quote me remember obasanjo is a igbo man grin. grin.
Na so! Okwu gi kwuoto ka ciggar.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by RedPanthar: 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2020
OneTemplate:

You will fine if only you stopped skipping your meds.

Its just a temporal breakdown. Not to worry, you'll be fine
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Dovegrey: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
ChoCho54:
Okwuoto ka amu gi
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
RedPanthar:

You will fine if only you stopped skipping your meds.

Its just a temporal breakdown. Not to worry, you'll be fine

Mumu. Keep showing you are mentally disturbed. Tell us why you, as a non-Yoruba, are fit to tell Yorubas what to do.

If your only response to that is insult then you simply continue to prove my point that you Igbos are a disrespecful, mannerless and uncouth people with a backward culture.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
ChoCho54:

Even the language is ugly like their dark minds . Yorubas have far more standing as first class Nigerians than tenth class nonentities that Igbos are. If we will "never rule" Nigeria then Nigeria will not continue to rule us.

Nigeria ,Igbos and the North in particular, needs us and not the other way round. We are already far superior to you at everything that is needed for successful nationhood.

When we are an independent nation the first action will be to send you Igbo enemies-within packing back to your Sad East barren land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Hundred Days After Buhari - By Garba Shehu. / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To The Shutting Down Of AIT By NBC / NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.