Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,207 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:00 AM

Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare (17012 Views)

Tinubu: Nobody Can Defeat APC / Primate Ayodele To Tinubu: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level / Igbos Should Support Tinubu, Nobody Will Donate Power To Them In 2023– Agoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by JoeEeL(m): 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
oyatz:

Learn to be civil in this discussion.

It's not compulsory for you to partake in the electoral processes but millions of others will do.

Brother Im sorry. There is continuous systematic terrorism and intimidation by the Fulanis seizing parts of ancestral homelands from the middle belt right down to the Southern parts. Nigeria is a country of many different nations and no one can change that. Nations radically different in cultures and political traditions. Nations radically different in their perceptions of acceptable reality, their expectations and desires and goals.

Ignoring this fundamentals, we have almost continously let our country wobble and ticker on the precipice of violent implosion and have inflicted serious pains upon ourselves. We fought a bitter civil war yet have rarely moved an inch away from civil war.

I believe we have seen enough to be convinced that we cannot continue ignoring these fundamentals. Refusal of this will keep the nation sliding into a very likely violent dissolution.

Take care bro.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Yea! No body can pay him enough, He has scammed his gullible worshippers of millions of Naira, he is even boasting about it. grin crooked pastor, I pity his gullible worshippers who are paying him thithes and donations.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by RedPanthar: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
OneTemplate:

Mumu. Keep showing you are mentally disturbed. Tell us why you, as a non-Yoruba, are fit to tell Yorubas what to do.

If your only response to that is insult then you simply continue to prove my point that you Igbos are a disrespecful, mannerless and uncouth people with a backward culture.

Take your meds. You will be fine
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by cktheluckyman: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2020
oyatz:

Then you should be happy and not be worried since Tinubu will be very easy to defeat for your preferred Atiku/PDP to win the presidential election.
Did I ever say I was worried?
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by ChoCho54(f): 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
OneTemplate:

Even the language is ugly like their dark minds . Yorubas have far more standing as first class Nigerians than tenth class nonentities that Igbos are. If we will "never rule" Nigeria then Nigeria will not continue to rule us.

Nigeria ,Igbos and the North in particular, needs us and not the other way round. We are already far superior to you at everything that is needed for successful nationhood.

When we are an independent nation the first action will be to send you Igbo enemies-within packing back to your Sad East barren land.
Chai! Your Daddy's concubine has not forgiven you yet.

Ti e ti ba e!
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Myer(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Keeping embarrassing your calling while the country burns by Buhari people just because you want to be President after Buhari.
No Hausafulanikanuri Muslims of the Northern region would genuinely support you with the New social order put in place by BuhariApc since 2015.

Nobody killed Bishop Kukah for boldly speaking the truth to powers. God bless him.

I don't support politics on the pulpit so I would have thought he woud address this at a press conference or so.

His points are quite valid.

1. Tinubu is a force that has helped stabilize the yoruba race.

2. People with devious motives are trying so pathetically hard to tarnish the man's image just to destabilize he yoruba race.

3. No matter how hard they try, either for political or ethnic motives, they have failed and will continue to fail.

4. While Tinubu has no business contesting for presidency, his space as yoruba leader is well appreciated and respected.

5. His role in giving yoruba race some level of unity cannot be underscored. Unlike the disunity in some other tribes/races in the country.

6. Pastor Tunde Bakare should really desist preaching politics on the pulpit but stick to his calling. If truly God wants a pastor president, he'll orchestrate it.

That said, I really hope the uncouth will know that tarnishing Tinubu's image is a disservice to Yorubas, and being orchestrated by a certain ethno-political sect of people.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by oyatz(m): 5:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
cktheluckyman:

Did I ever say I was worried?

Action speak louder than voice.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by oyatz(m): 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2020
Myer:

I don't support politics on the pulpit so I would have thought he woud address this at a press conference or so.

His points are quite valid.

1. Tinubu is a force that has helped stabilize the yoruba race.

2. People with devious motives are trying so pathetically hard to tarnish the man's image just to destabilize he yoruba race.

3. No matter how hard they try, either for political or ethnic motives, they have failed and will continue to fail.

4. While Tinubu has no business contesting for presidency, his space as yoruba leader is well appreciated and respected.

5. His role in giving yoruba race some level of unity cannot be underscored. Unlike the disunity in some other tribes/races in the country.

6. Pastor Tunde Bakare should really desist preaching politics on the pulpit but stick to his calling. If truly God wants a pastor president, he'll orchestrate it.

That said, I really hope the uncouth will know that tarnishing Tinubu's image is a disservice to Yorubas, and being orchestrated by a certain ethno-political sect of people.

Why num-4?
NIgerian Democracy will become more matured if we open up our democratic space for as many citizens as possible.

If 20 serious contenders for the post come up, the race will be keenly contested because it will be difficult to bribe or intimidate large numbers of people and (negative) people will neutralize each other.
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by cktheluckyman: 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2020
oyatz:

Action speak louder than voice.
What action exactly?
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by lagosrd: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Alexis11:

You mean Jonathan feared God

grin

Yes you can ask that a million time and the answer will not change
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Myer(m): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
oyatz:

Why num-4?
NIgerian Democracy will become more matured if we open up our democratic space for as many citizens as possible.

If 20 serious contenders for the post come up, the race will be keenly contested because it will be difficult to bribe or intimidate large numbers of people and (negative) people will neutralize each other.

Personal opinion. He really has no business running for presidency in the coming elections if he wants to retain the respect he still has.

He's on a long tin if he things he stands a chance.
He should just maintain his "king-maker" role.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by PHAYOL81: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2020
@Omenka, dont mind the clowns. It's only evil if it's not in their favor; otherwise it's good and reasonable. And it's all the same with all of them whether the person is aged, a youth or a child: they all exude the same trait.
Pathetic souls they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by calcal: 1:23am On Dec 29, 2020
TINUBU WILL DIE SOON, VERY SOON!

ORANMIYAN WILL TAKE HIS LIFE
Re: Tinubu: Nobody Can Pay Me For My Opinion, Says Bakare by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 29, 2020
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/Featured/Tinubu-Nobody-can-pay-me-for-my-opinion-says-Bakare

I pity the dumb people.who sit still for hours, getting brainwashed by this bald-headed nut at his church business centre every Sunday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebonyi April 11th 2015 Online Governorship Pool / NAF Graduates 186 Special Forces And Combat Personnel / Omo-Agege Became Deputy Senate President As Compensation - Lasun Yusuff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.