Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Man Receives Applauds For Taking Grandmother Out For Dinner On Christmas Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Receives Applauds For Taking Grandmother Out For Dinner On Christmas Day. (2449 Views)

How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / 61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Receives Applauds For Taking Grandmother Out For Dinner On Christmas Day. by Youngblogger: 5:21am On Dec 28, 2020
Interesting indeed, this is very much unusual nowadays. many guys prefer taking their girlfriends for outing instead of giving good treatment to the woman who carried them for good nine month in the womb, they prefer to lavish their hard earned money on a lady that knows nothing about life.

Man Receives Applauds For Taking Grandmother Out For Dinner On Christmas Day.
A young man has been applauded by many users on social media for taking his grandmother out for dinner on Christmas Day.

The young man (yet-to-be-identified) took her grandmother to have dinner at an expensive restaurant on the night of Christmas, yawabase.com has gathered from the details that have surfaced.

before you drop your comment, I would like you to pounder on this ” has there ever been a day or time your girlfriend prayed for you? Your mother do the praying and intercession for you to succeed but when you eventually hammer you turn the gallon of water on your girlfriend.

Source >>> https://yawabase.com/yahoo-boy-takes-grandmother-out-for-dinner-on-christmas-day-photos/

Re: Man Receives Applauds For Taking Grandmother Out For Dinner On Christmas Day. by kalu61(m): 5:48am On Dec 28, 2020
I wish l can take my grand ma but she left 2 months.

If you ever stay a week or more with a grandma that loves you, omo. Na enjoyment go kill you, over protection, pamparing and running around with her.

3 Likes

Re: Man Receives Applauds For Taking Grandmother Out For Dinner On Christmas Day. by smoke9910(m): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2020
Why do you have to say yahoo boy. Any young guy now is a yahoo boy?. Na so Sars start with their high handedness

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Applauds For Taking Grandmother Out For Dinner On Christmas Day. by LawLord247: 6:55am On Dec 28, 2020
Chai
Re: Man Receives Applauds For Taking Grandmother Out For Dinner On Christmas Day. by RealEzee(m): 7:17am On Dec 28, 2020
OP u r mad, I don read this news last week and no where did I see 'yahooboy' but ur evil intention to drive traffic won't let u use ur head, idiot!!
Fake news blogger God punish u

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Applauds For Taking Grandmother Out For Dinner On Christmas Day. by Pearlyakin(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2020
Mumu blogger, if the guy should arrest you now for defamation of character you go dey cry freedom of speech.

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Applauds For Taking Grandmother Out For Dinner On Christmas Day. by lkillbrokehoes: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2020
kalu61:
I wish l can take my grand ma but she left 2 months.

If you ever stay a week or more with a grandma that loves you, omo. Na enjoyment go kill you, over protection, pamparing and running around with her.

I'm telling you
Re: Man Receives Applauds For Taking Grandmother Out For Dinner On Christmas Day. by Iamicekid(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2020
How 9ja wan take good sef, so any guy now, Don automatically turn yahoo boy, unna be fool, and later unna go dey blame ur police for calling u yahoo boys when unna sef any guy u see, Na yahoo boy unna dey call them Mumu people

1 Like

Re: Man Receives Applauds For Taking Grandmother Out For Dinner On Christmas Day. by Frenzy01(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2020
This is definitely the most stupid headline I've ever seen. @ OP it's not a must to be a blogger,stop defaming people because of traffics you want on your post. Stop it now before you enter into trouble
Re: Man Receives Applauds For Taking Grandmother Out For Dinner On Christmas Day. by Exc2000: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
cool grin

Lol

Good one from him, show love back to people who cared for you

Re: Man Receives Applauds For Taking Grandmother Out For Dinner On Christmas Day. by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
[[s]quote author=Youngblogger post=97485397]Interesting indeed, this is very much unusual nowadays. many guys prefer taking their girlfriends for outing instead of giving good treatment to the woman who carried them for good nine month in the womb, they prefer to lavish their hard earned money on a lady that knows nothing about life.

Man Receives Applauds For Taking Grandmother Out For Dinner On Christmas Day.
A young man has been applauded by many users on social media for taking his grandmother out for dinner on Christmas Day.

The young man (yet-to-be-identified) took her grandmother to have dinner at an expensive restaurant on the night of Christmas, yawabase.com has gathered from the details that have surfaced.

before you drop your comment, I would like you to pounder on this ” has there ever been a day or time your girlfriend prayed for you? Your mother do the praying and intercession for you to succeed but when you eventually hammer you turn the gallon of water on your girlfriend.

Source >>> https://yawabase.com/yahoo-boy-takes-grandmother-out-for-dinner-on-christmas-day-photos/[/quote][/s]

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have Bad Attitude And Anger Issue? / If You Are Having A Bad Day, Enter This Thread (photos) / Does Working Out Make A Skinny Guy More Skinneer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.