Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,156 members, 7,864,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (502 Views)

See The Reasons Why You Shouldn't Have SEX Before Marriage / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by mummyire(f): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2020
thank you
Re: ... by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2020
Please don't kii yourself... suicide is not the solution... think about your son *ire*...if you end your life now.. do you know you've also ruin your son life... think about it..a son without a mother... after few months he will join bad gang.... I don't have money to give you...but I've words to offer... keep pushing hard don't give up... anytime you're thinking about suicide.. also think about your son... What will happen to him after you end your life......
Re: ... by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
YOU LOVE HIM BUT FAIL TO SEE MAYBE HE LOVES U. YOU WIL RISE AGAIN
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jesus christ!
Sister yetunde, the last time i came to ur house, i thought i told u not to be too desperate. I told u help wil come, but don't rush ur self. Exactly, dis is what am talking about, Why would a sane man want to do dis to u despite everything u are going through.
Pls suicide isn't d best option.
Pls were are u right now? Wil call u now.
Re: ... by CuteMike01(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
mummyire:
good morning everyone,
opening this thread is not to beg but to let some people know how this life evolves. earlier last year if anyone Would tell me that I would be an online begger or that I will be living with my mom penniless, I would have disagreed.
sequel to my previous thread.

I was so okay, that I feed all my families(extended inclusive) despite been very young. but u look at me today, I am doomed , because I loved a man, because I tried to make my home happy. a man that couldn't even look back to see his child.

I have failed the little boy, I couldn't get him cloths for Xmas and am not sure I can get any for him for new year. when school resumes, am not sure he would be able to start with them cus of not being financially strong again because of love. my life is falling. on my previous thread I solicited for help, and few people showed up promising to help me cus I was transparent, I was available for anyone who wanna verify my story. but I never knew that posting my mobile number for help on this faceless forum was one of my greatest mistake, though many have promised, but one of those who called me to come to his house for financial assistance, tried to take d advantage on me when I went to meet him in his house while my son was on seat looking at us , though he later called to apologize and later stopped calling me, he also blocked my number.

I can't even look at my mom and son in the eyes, am a failure. I am already thinking of suicide because there's no sign of help coming from anywhere, my only fear his my poor little son and my mother. what would be their fate after my death. but am also not useful to them also because I can't provide anything. time is ticking, what do I do? where can I start from? the thought of someone trying to take advantage of me is even killing me the more.

pls note, am not begging for money anymore, I just want people to know how this works, it's really sad that I have already giving up on life and now think about suicide.
I know a lot of people will slam me, but I do not have a choice, am just one of the confused and frustrated millions in d world, only if help is coming anytime soon.
This is so sad..Sorry at the bold but its a cold cold world and there are lots of animals in human forms. Seeking the easy way out will expose ur little kid and ur mom to more difficulties.. Wish i could help but now isn't the time. I hope u can be wise enough to find strength and encouragememt in God even when ur strength has completely failed u. Things will get better sooner than u imagined.. I know this for a fact. Good luck and happy holidays smiley
Re: ... by mummyire(f): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
soulstalker:
Jesus christ!
Sister yetunde, the last time i came to ur house, i thought i told u not to be too desperate. I told u help wil come, but don't rush ur self. Exactly, dis is what am talking about, Why would a sane man want to do dis to u despite everything u are going through.
Pls suicide isn't d best option.
Pls were are u right now? Wil call u now.
thanks so much for coming sir. God bless u as u Always show up when I need someone to talk to

(1) (Reply)

See Funny Conversation Between A Man And His Old Course Mate / . / Top 10 Africa Romance Stories You Should Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.