Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:35 PM

What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do (2014 Views)

Lady Gives Head To Multiple Heineken Bottles At A Party (pictures) / The Evil Thing I Did To Her Yesterday [Picture] / Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by NewDelhi(m): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
mine is

1. Releasing a box containing thousands of snakes (non venomous tho) into a community over night. The reactions and news that would flow in the coming days would be second to none

2. Taking position from my apartment window in the top floor of a tall building and using a silenced sniper rifle to shoot the tyres of cars kilometers away. Seeing drivers coming out wondering how their tyres got deflated would be priceless. The kind traffic wey e go cause ehn.

3. Releasing a dummy ticking bomb into a gathering crowd.
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by gistray: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hacking nairaland and deleting the forum from existence
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Babara1994(m): 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Banning all nairaland females for 4 years. Zzor must be for 10 years.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Offpoint1: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Since you say *Evil * here I go:

Walking into a labour room with pestle and mortar, walk up a delivery mother and drag out her baby from her womb with the placenta still attached. Stuck the baby's head into the mortar and Spash it with the pestle continously until the brain splatter all over the floor. I pick up piece of the brain, eat it, and laugh out loud while walking towards the baby's crying mother with a knife in my right hand and the baby's brain in my left hand. I walk closer to her, stab her multiple times on her left chest and carve out her heart, walk away with it into the hospital corridor... Jeez I gotta stop here, sounds too lovely... I need to think of something more evil... Like chaining my landlord to a electric chair and feeding him rotten watery poo filled with maggots, dead rats and human deadbodies from sewer, while I cut him up limp by limp and dance to his agony and screams... Maybe make it more interesting by sticking a 12 inches hot and blazing needle into his dxxk hole...

God I'm fxxked up upstairs, I need to stop seeing horror movies

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Deathstroke00(m): 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
Offpoint1:

Walking into a labour room with pestle and mortar, walk up a delivery mother and drag out her baby from her womb with the placenta still attached. Stuck the baby's head into the mortar and Spash it with the pestle continously until the brain splatter all over the floor. I pick up pieces on the brain eat it, and laugh out loud while walking towards the baby's crying mother with a knife in my right hand and the baby's brain in my left hand. I walk closer to her, stab her multiple times on left chest and carve out her heart, walk away with it into the hospital corridor... Jeez I gotta stop here, sounds too lovely... I need to think of something more evil...

Bro u need to check a mental hospital, if u can think of such a disgusting act, I see no reason you will have sense even in real life

11 Likes

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by jawalis(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2020
Just to kill bubu

1 Like

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Offpoint1: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2020
Deathstroke00:

Bro u need to check a mental hospital, if u can think of such a disgusting act, I see no reason you will have sense even in real life
I've modified and made it look more interesting and fun... Go read it.

The topic mentioned EVIL..
all those who comment are mentioning my daily activities and calling it evil:
How is slashing tyres with riffle evil?
How does throwing a chicken out from a skyscraper evil? For crying out loud sake, chicken have wings.
How does making 98% of Nigerian happy evil?
How is planting fake bomb evil?
How is hacking NL evil?
How the hell is banning evil? If I was a mod I would have banned everyone including s'eun, I'll ban all the mods out their dashboard and give them clone NL to moderate over.

I think you guys need to take evil classes

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Or11: 12:11am On Dec 29, 2020
NewDelhi:
mine is

1. Releasing a box containing thousands of snakes (non venomous tho) into a community over night. The reactions and news that would flow in the coming days would be second to none

2. Taking position from my apartment window in the top floor of a tall building and using a silenced sniper rifle to shoot the tyres of cars kilometers away. Seeing drivers coming out wondering how their tyres got deflated would be priceless. The kind traffic wey e go cause ehn.

3. Releasing a dummy ticking bomb into a gathering crowd.

Lol someone is bored

Throwing a chicken from the top floor of a skyscraper and watching how long it can flap it's wings for. Chickens can't fly for long.

Tying a rat to a string attached to a helium inflated balloon and watch it float away into the sky

Tying a paedophile then tying him upside down for days no food or drink and waiting for him to die slowly

Hijacking the car carrying WAEC or JAMB question paper and burning everything so the exam can be cancelled or something

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by JOACHINpedro: 12:13am On Dec 29, 2020
Offpoint1:

Walking into a labour room with pestle and mortar, walk up a delivery mother and drag out her baby from her womb with the placenta still attached. Stuck the baby's head into the mortar and Spash it with the pestle continously until the brain splatter all over the floor. I pick up piece of the brain, eat it, and laugh out loud while walking towards the baby's crying mother with a knife in my right hand and the baby's brain in my left hand. I walk closer to her, stab her multiple times on her left chest and carve out her heart, walk away with it into the hospital corridor... Jeez I gotta stop here, sounds too lovely... I need to think of something more evil... Like chaining my landlord to a electric chair and feeding him rotten watery poo filled with maggots, dead rats and human deadbodies from sewer, while I cut him up limp by limp and dance to his agony and screams... Maybe make it more interesting by sticking a 12 inches hot and blazing needle into his dxxk hole...

shocked
Someone should hold this guy
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:18am On Dec 29, 2020
Blowing up house of rep and aso rock in a day... or atleast,snipe Buhari in his convoy and watch his splattered brain.

4 Likes

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Bluezy13(m): 1:05am On Dec 29, 2020
Offpoint1:

If you could imagine evil, you could do evil.
It only takes a little stretch.
When one is drunk, high or angry, one does what his inner mind imagines while unaltered. This explains why a brother would rape his sister while drunk because that thought must have flashed through his mind on a normal state. It also explains why people break things or murder their spouses when they are angry because the thought of doing such must have flashed across their minds but on a shallow level.

Since you could even imagine such evil acts, definitely you would do such evil acts if the situation present itself...when you are drunk, drugged, hypnotized or angry.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Draslo(m): 1:12am On Dec 29, 2020
Offpoint1:

Your VVIP suite in hell is furnished and ready.
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Casham: 1:36am On Dec 29, 2020
Wish I can have the superpower to identify any trace all motherfuckers and take them to some remote island and separate them into like-minded idiots like them. Then watch 'em tear each other apart.
e.g.
I take all Bokoharam idiots, all ISIS, and Alshabaab idiots and dump them somewhere in south Pacific. Watch 'em live out their useless extremism together.

3 Likes

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by 44Bulldog(m): 1:59am On Dec 29, 2020
Offpoint1:

U don watch horror movies tire cheesy
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by 44Bulldog(m): 2:01am On Dec 29, 2020
Killing buhari (oops that's good, not evil grin) and putting smile on the face of millions of nigerians

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Ginaz(f): 2:02am On Dec 29, 2020
I like to cut the penis of rapists in 3 ways.

1) tie them up and pour fuel only in the useless dickkk and light fire to it. They will be alive while seeing their dickk burn .

2) tie them up, unleash bulldogs to ear their dickk off.

3) pour very hot pot of oil on their rapist dickk.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:10am On Dec 29, 2020
Deathstroke00:

The trend topic is even useless in the first place, I wonder why someone will conceive an idea from Margret Sanger Stupidity at it's height!
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by tobechi74: 4:35am On Dec 29, 2020
I imagine nigeria breaking up. It is evil because most northerners will suffer more
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by tobechi74: 4:36am On Dec 29, 2020
Deathstroke00:

Some posts here are for fun. He is joking
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by NihiIist(m): 6:44am On Dec 29, 2020
I always wished I had a magic tablet that can show me videos of the sex a girl last had.

2 Likes

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Offpoint1: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2020
Bluezy13:

If you could imagine evil, you could do evil.
It only takes a little stretch.
When one is drunk, high or angry, one does what his inner mind imagines while unaltered. This explains why a brother would rape his sister while drunk because that thought must have flashed through his mind on a normal state. It also explains why people break things or murder their spouses when they are angry because the thought of doing such must have flashed across their minds but on a shallow level.

Since you could even imagine such evil acts, definitely you would do such evil acts if the situation present itself...when you are drunk, drugged, hypnotized or angry.
Yeah, you're right Bro...

Like how I stabbed that kid next to me in primary 3 for tearing my book and making fun of me. I stabbed him so bad the pencil penetrated his hand and came out of the other side. It was one my happiest day in school.

The headmaster gave me 24 strokes of cain at the assembly ground while everyone watching, but I didn't cry... Not a single tear dropped. I was smiling cuz at that moment I I've already concluded what I'd do to him for beating me cause I stabbed a bully. He gave me 3 weeks suspension, the next day I knew he'll be at school. So, I went to his tach house with 5 liters of my grandfather's gasoline, poured round his house and set it on fire. It was very satisfying to view it burned to ground... I wasn't satisfied, I needed to do more, I just let it slide. Did I mention I was just 6?

I once bit of a kid left ear for insulting my mom and picking a fight with me after I've avoided him for long.
I once smashed a kid balls with a local baseball bat for messing with my sister. I was 7 and my sis 9.
I did all this as a kid cause I know I won't go to jail for it, not even juvee.

As an adult I wanted to be a soldier, so I can melt out all these on criminals. Like be the guy in charge of torture. Torture their sorry ass to sneeze out whatever information I think they can hide. I can't say what techniques I had in my head, I can't possibly type it here... It's very sickening. I could recommend some movies close to what I have in my head... Machine girl is one of it. Anyways, I've applied for army recruitment 7 times, but I've never been chosen. Maybe because of what I filled out in the Hobby section.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Offpoint1: 7:01am On Dec 29, 2020
Draslo:

Your VVIP suite in hell is furnished and ready.
Sorry I can't go to hell twice, I've been there once. The devil got jealous and envious. I nearly took over, so the bastard send me down to Nigeria... A greater hell.
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by oluwaseyi0: 7:08am On Dec 29, 2020
Access and format all the codebase in the whole world
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Silentgroper(m): 7:16am On Dec 29, 2020
Ginaz:
I like to cut the penis of rapists in 3 ways.

1) tie them up and pour fuel only in the useless dickkk and light fire to it. They will be alive while seeing their dickk burn .

2) tie them up, unleash bulldogs to ear their dickk off.

3) pour very hot pot of oil on their rapist dickk.
Did u get raped?
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Bluezy13(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2020
Offpoint1:

Yeah, you're right Bro...

Like how I stabbed that kid next to me in primary 3 for tearing my book and making fun of me. I stabbed him so bad the pencil penetrated his hand and came out of the other side. It was one my happiest day in school.

The headmaster gave me 24 strokes of cain at the assembly ground while everyone watching, but I didn't cry... Not a single tear dropped. I was smiling cuz at that moment I I've already concluded what I'd do to him for beating me cause I stabbed a bully. He gave me 3 weeks suspension, the next day I knew he'll be at school. So, I went to his tach house with 5 liters of my grandfather's gasoline, poured round his house and set it on fire. It was very satisfying to view it burned to ground... I wasn't satisfied, I needed to do more, I just let it slide. Did I mention I was just 6?

I once bit of a kid left ear for insulting my mom and picking a fight with me after I've avoided him for long.
I once smashed a kid balls with a local baseball bat for messing with my sister. I was 7 and my sis 9.
I did all this as a kid cause I know I won't go to jail for it, not even juvee.

As an adult I wanted to be a soldier, so I can melt out all these on criminals. Like be the guy in charge of torture. Torture their sorry ass to sneeze out whatever information I think they can hide. I can't say what techniques I had in my head, I can't possibly type it here... It's very sickening. I could recommend some movies close to what I have in my head... Machine girl is one of it. Anyways, I've applied for army recruitment 7 times, but I've never been chosen. Maybe because of what I filled out in the Hobby section.

I would have applauded you but I don't think evil let alone do it.
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by kufreabasi86191: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2020
Access and format all the codebase in the whole world
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Offpoint1: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Bluezy13:

I would have applauded you but I don't think evil let alone do it.
That's so boring, that's really boring life.
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Deathstroke00(m): 8:41am On Dec 29, 2020
Offpoint1:

I've modified and made it look more interesting and fun... Go read it.

The topic mentioned EVIL..
all those who comment are mentioning my daily activities and calling it evil:
How is slashing tyres with riffle evil?
How does throwing a chicken out from a skyscraper evil? For crying out loud sake, chicken have wings.
How does making 98% of Nigerian happy evil?
How is planting fake bomb evil?
How is hacking NL evil?
How the hell is banning evil? If I was a mod I would have banned everyone including s'eun, I'll ban all the mods out their dashboard and give them clone NL to moderate over.

I think you guys need to take evil classes

If you are teaching the evil class then I am in
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Bluezy13(m): 9:13am On Dec 29, 2020
Offpoint1:

That's so boring, that's really boring life.

Boredom is individualistic.
Thinking and doing evil is boring to me.
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by NiRfreak(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2020
Hacking the phones and bank account of Nigeria politicians and transfer the money they looted..
Hacking into phones of popular figure who look saint..like pastors, mummy GO, married women, celebrity (like Tacha.lol) and check all the skeleton in their cupboard. I don't intend to leak this....I just want to use that for amusement and behold their dirty secret.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Offpoint1: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2020
Deathstroke00:

If you are teaching the evil class then I am in
Good, Welcome to my world. My class is full of fun.
Get a live goat and pull all the hairs off the goat body one by one... Day one class
Re: What Is That Evil Thing You Always Imagined In Your Head To Do by Dreadlock69(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2020
I want two horns with a mighty devil wings
Able to control fire and bring down inferno
With anger and rage so unquenchable
I'll bring fourth wrath on who doesn't follow my law
And I'll be merciful and compassionate to my subject's grin

And my downfall will be in hands of my sons and daughters >: grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Redpill Ideology; Nonsensical And Illogical. / Guys I Seriously Need Your Advice / Should I Take Her Back Or Not, I'm Very Confused At The Moment People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.