Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,809 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. (1479 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. by KBORN(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2020
She became quite importunate two weeks to xmas.She was asking for a lot things,with a deadline.I could never meet up no matter how much i try so i told her to meet her needs elsewhere since she didn't want to reason with me.

We've broken up like a week plus now and i realize i have not gotten over it.I really want to.Tried all i can and can't still stop thinking about her.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. by longetivity(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2020
Just take Colorado

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. by 44Bulldog(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2020
Wait I'm coming

Let me go look for my Redpill Bible

Pray I find it where I kept it

I need to open some chapters and verses for u....I need to preach the word

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. by Henrywalker: 10:40pm On Dec 29, 2020
That's how it's; going in is too easy, but coming out is another problem. But when they break your hearts enough, it will become stronger and will heal easily!!!

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. by goodmorning40: 10:44pm On Dec 29, 2020
Sorry
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. by Hambivert: 10:53pm On Dec 29, 2020
OP I commend you for breaking up with her!

I pity men who sparogatively need women's approval to validate their very existence!

What you need now isn't the Redpill. What you need do is to work harder to be able to provide conveniently all what she demanded in double folds.

A scorned congo perfectly shined before, has a propensity to be shined again!

Focus on work, you would get over her over time!

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. by pansophist(m): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2020
No worry, after the first heartbreak, the second one will be easier, then the third will be even more easier until you have no heart and love to give anymore. That's when you've truly grown. Sorry.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. by Anfield247(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
KBORN:
She became quite importunate two weeks to xmas.She was asking for a lot things,with a deadline.I could never meet up no matter how much i try so i told her to meet her needs elsewhere since she didn't want to reason with me.

We've broken up like a week plus now and i realize i have not gotten over it.I really want to.Tried all i can and can't still stop thinking about her.

then u go back to her nah..
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. by Mide3367: 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2020
KBORN:

I do tell guys, flee from vagina people at ur tender age. They are overly hypergamous

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. by Brunicekid(m): 11:05pm On Dec 29, 2020
44Bulldog:
Wait I'm coming

Let me go look for my Redpill Bible

Pray I find it where I kept it

I need to open some chapters and verses for u....I need to preach the word
Please OP read the Bible, there's nothing you won't find in the Word of God.
Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. by danietohbadt(m): 2:56am On Dec 30, 2020
Go and start chasing money bruv.
Soon you'll forget her

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. by SimpDetector: 3:51am On Dec 30, 2020
This is why I always advice you guys to view these women as hoes from the beginning because they will eventually hop on to a better, richer, more attractive man. Viewing them as hoes makes you not to have any regrets when they eventually leave and it stops you from being emotionally attached to them.

Also, you don't invest financially on a hoe. You don't give wages/salaries to a hoe. It's not your job to pay for Xmas demands from a hoe.

The moment she started billing you was the moment you should have dumped the hoe, but instead you let her do the dumping..

How can you miss someone who saw you as a maga to collect money from whenever she needs it? Don't you have sense? A girl dumped your simping ass because you couldn't meet up to her financial demands and you are here crying that you miss her.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Me Because Of Xmas.i Need Redpill Advice. by Newbielearner(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
KBORN:

I guess she made you invest in her so we'll. Here you are thinking about your investments subconsciously. But consciously, you think you're thinking about her.

Thank your stars that 2021 would be minus one liability in your life.

Did she tell she she was gonna get you something for Christmas?

If it were your sister or mother that requested for such, would you have tried that hard? Just be sincere...

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. / Should I Dip Out From This Relationship On Time / Free 40gb Monthly On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.