Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Why Do The Good Girls Always Get The Bad Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Good Girls Always Get The Bad Guys? (1660 Views)

Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The Good Girls Always Get The Bad Guys? by xgel: 12:15am On Mar 29, 2011
Why do the good girls always get the bad guys?
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Always Get The Bad Guys? by JJay2(m): 12:32am On Mar 29, 2011
because of physics - opposite charges attract.
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Always Get The Bad Guys? by vampire(m): 12:44am On Mar 29, 2011
wrong question. it should be why do the bad guys always get the good girls?
http://hypernigeria.com/index.php?topic=121.0
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Always Get The Bad Guys? by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 29, 2011
xgel:

Why do the good girls always get the bad guys?
r u a victim??!
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Always Get The Bad Guys? by chic2pimp(m): 1:36am On Mar 29, 2011
Good girls love the fun, the excitement, the thrill, the spontaneity Bad boys bring to the table. Good Guys for most part are considered boring.
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Always Get The Bad Guys? by mamagee3(f): 2:04am On Mar 29, 2011
Poster. . .

Haven't you heard of the phrase, "Opposites attract"?
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Always Get The Bad Guys? by 190: 2:22am On Mar 29, 2011
^^ thats why mamagee is attracted 2 me
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Always Get The Bad Guys? by BABE3: 2:26am On Mar 29, 2011
mama-gee:

Poster. . .

Haven't you heard of the phrase, "Opposites attract"?
[/quote

Only works in "physics" and "chemistry" concepts. It doesn't apply to humans rather human thinking! So, If a good girl is attracted to a bad girl (or vice versa), it's because she's bored. She wants some excitement in her life! grin cheesy
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Always Get The Bad Guys? by Pweety4me(f): 2:30am On Mar 29, 2011
Define 'good girl'
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Always Get The Bad Guys? by alagha: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2011
law of attraction .
Re: Why Do The Good Girls Always Get The Bad Guys? by deniyor: 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2011
because the bad guys know how to get the good girls

(1) (Reply)

Most Women Go After Money And Most Men Who Lavish Cheat On Them / ‘my Husband Runs Away When Rent Is Due’ / My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.