Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Buhari: The Misguided Passion. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: The Misguided Passion. (789 Views)

The Misguided Wailing Zombies / Clark's Statement Senseless & Misguided - IBB / Otedola Is Silly & Misguided For Not Talking To House Committee – Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by deluxecad(m): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2011
Some people subscribed to this forum are jumping into the frenzy of clamouring for Buhari, most of them as a result of limited info and foresight they have about a man who is so fundamentalist and rigid he would end up signing the country on to the league of Islamic nations. What audience should be given to someone who took over power thru a coup? Buhari, to me, is a mere schemer who would masquerade as anything appealing just to clinch power. A Buhari-Bakare ticket is not workable, they may pretend for a while, but a breakup is sure. They're far ends and cannot agree on a whole lot of grounds. Obj and Atiku were such a pair, how long were they able to endure each other? They ended up devoting the time meant to fix Nigeria's issues to witch hunting and power plays. Don't waste your youth being passionate about a pretentious duo that would assuredly fall to pieces in a short while, if by a miracle they are elected. It's not about party affiliation, it's about electing a perfect combination who have the vitality of youth and political will to pull off their program for Nigeria. Embrace FRESHNESS for equity and justice! Vote Goodluck/Sambo!!
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by Lagosboy: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2011
Goodluck is not freshness as PDP has been in power for 12 years. GEJ has been in govt for 12 years if you list his achievement in 12 yars i might change my mind.

Nigeria has an envoy in the vatican , what is th eproblem in Nigeira been in the OIC which gives free and intrest loans to member countries. You could support GEJ but passing religious bigotry leaves a bad taste
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by egift(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2011
Nigerians the future is here
[size=18pt]Vote Buhari 2011[/size]
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by deluxecad(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2011
Buhari is not Nigeria's future, he belongs in the past.
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by Pataki: 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2011
deluxecad:

Buhari is not Nigeria's future, he belongs in the past.
Wake up and smell the coffee.

Progressive Nigerians have moved beyond sheer mad promises PDP has been promising you over the years.

There is nothing fresh about a Jonathan who has no achieveable record to his name other than a disgraceful embarrassing wife and an acclaimed PhD which surely deserves to be questioned!
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by dayokanu(m): 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2011
deluxecad:

Some people subscribed to this forum are jumping into the frenzy of clamouring for Buhari, most of them as a result of limited info and foresight they have about a man who is so fundamentalist and rigid he would end up signing the country on to the league of Islamic nations.

Even if you want to criticize, the least you can do is to be honest.

When Buhari had supreme powers as Head of State he didnt sign up Nigeria into OIC.

When Buhari was president he didnt implement Shariah anywhere actually it was during the regime of a Southern Xtian that Shariah came into Nigeria.

When Buhari was President he dealt with the maitsaisine sect in Northern Nigeria While Jonathan invited his criminally minded brothers for tea in Aso rock
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by onyengbu: 5:07pm On Mar 29, 2011
Lagosboy:

Goodluck is not freshness as PDP has been in power for 12 years. GEJ has been in govt for 12 years if you list his achievement in 12 yars i might change my mind.

Nigeria has an envoy in the vatican , what is th eproblem in Nigeira been in the OIC which gives free and intrest loans to member countries. You could support GEJ but passing religious bigotry leaves a bad taste

Sometimes you guys argue from your butt hole.

Vatican envoy doesnt mean Nigeria is officially christian nation as a matter of fact, there is nothing like christian nation.

Can you say the same about a country belonging to OIC?
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by Lagosboy: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Sometimes you guys argue from your butt hole.
Vatican envoy doesnt mean Nigeria is officially christian nation as a matter of fact, there is nothing like christian nation.

Can you say the same about a country belonging to OIC?

Buddie you can diagree with my view but i dont trade insults on NL. Please desist from such with me, if you want insults take it elsewhere.
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by deluxecad(m): 5:54pm On Mar 29, 2011
@Dayokanu: If you can read and understand with fairness, you'd see that I never said that Buhari signed Nigeria on to OIC while he ruled as a dictator, remove the veil you have that's preventing you from grasping my simple tenses. Though I never said Buhari did, he has all the tendencies to do so and I'm averse to that. I'm of the conviction that he doesn't hold the program to make Nigeria work. His desperation gives him away as more of power hungry than one who sincerely wants to serve. No ticket is as balanced as Goodluck/Sambo! Beat it, if y'all can. Go GEJ!
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by dayokanu(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2011
deluxecad:

@Dayokanu: If you can read and understand with fairness, you'd see that I never said that Buhari signed Nigeria on to OIC while he ruled as a dictator, remove the veil you have that's preventing you from grasping my simple tenses. Though I never said Buhari did, he has all the tendencies to do so and I'm averse to that. I'm of the conviction that he doesn't hold the program to make Nigeria work. His desperation gives him away as more of power hungry than one who sincerely wants to serve. No ticket is as balanced as Goodluck/Sambo! Beat it, if y'all can. Go GEJ!

Does that make sense to you?

Someone had absolute, supreme power as military Head of State and he didnt sign Nigeria up for OIC

Yet you believe he would sign up when he is a civilian president with the Legislative arm of Govt controlling every executive decision?

Since its known that GEJ is a certified mumu, You cant expect his supporters to be different
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by deluxecad(m): 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2011
That he made attempts to do that matters not a great deal to me, I'm just highlighting how thoughtlessly extremist he can get in courting some outrageous ideas. His statements tell a lot about him. Calling for total Sharia and civil disobedience, at some point, if he loses in the polls. Once a soldier, always a soldier. If Obj as an old soldier never followed due process to sell off the refineries, how much more a naturally despotic discipline-chanting Buhari? We need a neutral, focussed and balanced leader and that befits GEJ. Sorry, no deal for Buhari.
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by dayokanu(m): 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2011
Can you just show us any documented attempt made by Buhari to join OIC?

Buhari has lost elections twice, How many of those times have his supporters gone on rampage? Another unfounded claim?

We dont need a clueless mumu as president who believes solution to crime is prayers neither do we need a MEND spokesman as leader
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by deluxecad(m): 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2011
As a GEJ critic, you can only be your best from the sidelines, when the onus of leadership bestrides you, you'd grow more clueless and worse off. Which serving leader in this country has not been called despicable names? Goodluck/Sambo symbolizes Equity and Justice! Cast in your vote where it counts!
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by maga1: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2011
THREAD LOCKED. This deluxecad guy doesnt know what he is saying. PLS ALL, IGNORE HIM.
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by maga1: 7:03pm On Mar 29, 2011
THREAD LOCKED. This deluxecad guy doesnt know what he is saying. PLS ALL, IGNORE HIM.
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by dayokanu(m): 7:18pm On Mar 29, 2011
deluxecad:

As a GEJ critic, you can only be your best from the sidelines, when the onus of leadership bestrides you, you'd grow more clueless and worse off. Which serving leader in this country has not been called despicable names? Goodluck/Sambo symbolizes Equity and Justice! Cast in your vote where it counts!

See argument?

when the onus of leadership bestrides you, you'd grow more clueless and worse off. Which serving leader in this country has not been called despicable names

Meaning no one can do better than GEJ's mumu leadership ?

Buhari 25yrs after his regime still remains a hero

IBB 18yrs after his regime still remains a villain, Same with OBJ

Wonder who is more clueless GEJ or his supporters.
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by TNUBU4LIFE: 12:35am On Mar 30, 2011
dont mind them!! dubious political scammers!!

can u imagine,most of them lied to get their papers into their slave haven siberia,now they are lying on the net that BUHARI has taken over the SW whereas this man has no single prominent political follower or followership in the whole SW!!

Most people dont know his party and are not even sure the oldman is contesting,yet these group of liars continue to use multiple IDs to promote and falsify buhari's rating in the SW!!

THE OLDMAN HAS CLOSE TO NIL POLITICAL FOLLOWING IN THE WHOLE SOUTH!!

Abeg serious people,pls see through their deceit,this is what they have to offer-lies uponb lies,dont vote their principal,make sure your votes go to RIBADU!
Re: Buhari: The Misguided Passion. by Beaf: 12:54am On Mar 30, 2011
deluxecad:

Buhari made the application that took Nigeria into the OIC, IBB only completed it. I created a thread that quotes academics and universities here as proof: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-624604.0.html

(1) (Reply)

National Assembly Election To Be Postponed Again? / Efcc Docked Nasir Elrufai (fct) While Peter Odili (rivers) Walks Free / Iraq, Libya, Iran, Then Venezuela. When Will It Be Nigerias Turn To Get Bombed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.