Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,615 members, 7,816,525 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (933 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by sohiemi(m): 10:46am On Mar 29, 2011
Re: . by PowerIdeas(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2011
I don't think you have a very strange problem.

What you're experiencing is common to a lot of people, male and female.

Over the years I think you like a lot of people have learnt to associate more pleasure to the trill of the "chase" and a certain amount of pain to maintaining a relationship.

The big question I think you should ask yourself is: What do you really want?

Be completely honest with your self, do you really truly want to settle down?

One thing I do know for a fact is that when your current lifestyle gives you enough pain you will switch without being told, no motivation or instruction needed.

For now, enjoy!
Re: . by sohiemi(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2011
Re: . by PowerIdeas(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2011
You're welcome
Re: . by deniyor: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2011
Don't worry about it. When you meet the right lady, being with her will be more interesting than the chase. I have been with the same lady for over two years, and it still feels as good as new. This is after countless short term rlationships. You don't worry about cheating cos she will be good enought to take your mind off most women. For the rest, it wil your personal strength that wil help you overcome cheating.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2011
@poster
nothing wrong with that. when you are ready you will slow down and as long as you are enjoying it all then there is nothing to worry about.
as someone said, when you meet the right gal, you probably will reconsider!
Re: . by ilovelagos: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2011
Someone who takes it seriously might get hurt although you don't want to hurt her.
Whether it should be made clear at the very beginning that you don't want a relationship at all until you find Miss Right?
Re: . by jkay1(m): 12:36am On Mar 30, 2011
U're not ready for a relationship yet. U just wanna feel u're not missing out much sometimes so u talk to these girls. When they show interest, u slow down cos u know u aint ready for a relationship. U dont wanna hurt them either. Thats why u leave it early before someone gets hurt. U will get married. A time will come when u'll be ready. Aint no1 will tell u when u are.
Re: . by Ranoscky(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2011
Such is life!
Re: . by sohiemi(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think I Should Let Go? / NEED HELP: I DONT KNOW HOW TO LOVE A GIRL / Ideas For Rural Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.