Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls (7591 Views)

Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls / Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic) / How Many Guys Here Experienced This From Girls? I Want To Check Something (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls by Escabado: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
I have known and used this format for close to 8 years now and it has saved me alot .

1, don't make casual friends with girls or women in general because there friendship are not free.they must demand for one thing or the other from you even the married women

2, don't chyke girls or paster them for there number , this is the easiest way they can manipulate and Bill you unnecessarily

3, anytime you need s.ex just Look for olosho and fvk till your satisfaction. Even If u spend 5k x 2 which 10k in a month on olosho, you will still save alot of money than doing girlfriend with a Nigerian which you may end up spending more 40 to 50k a month on her and she will still cheat on you . depending on how rich she sees you

Happy New year to everyone . In this 2021 boys should stop wasting money on Nigerian girls because they don't worth it .

6 Likes

Re: How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls by Lightangel65: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
Can't you just say no
Re: How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls by Offpoint1: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hello Offpoint! I need your assistance. It's urgent. Can I have 2k from you please? Something just came up I need to attend to.

Me: Oh dear! I'm really sorry, I wish I'm in the position to help you out... Unfortunately, I'm not financially bouyan right now. I guess some other time. I'm really sorry.

That's how gentleman behave.

If all the female in your contact are always asking for money, then you need to check yourself... There's nothing you can offer to them too.

I love it when they messaged me and seek for my advice and opinions.
Re: How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls by virginprincess(f): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
So you want to enter new year with this kind of mentality, anyway that your business............ HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE NAIRALANDERS.
Re: How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls by Olakunle007(m): 10:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
Well,

It wouldn't harm if you read this article on how to avoid billings in Nigeria. This will save you from getting broke faster than you intend grin grin grin

https://insight.ng/spice/ways-to-avoid-billing/
Re: How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Depends though.. Hey I am redpilled asf but c'mon I am also a responsible male.

If she is worth it, genuine and I am dope then why not.

1 Like

Re: How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls by gideonematics: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Here is 20 effective ways to avoid billing in Nigeria. Smart moves that saves money
https://www.gidisblog.com/2022/07/how-can-i-avoid-billing-in-nigeria.html

(1) (Reply)

Silent Moans (18+) / Appreciate Your Boyfriend/husband / My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.