Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls (3933 Views)

How To avoid Old Urgent 2k And Billing From Girls / Should I Let Him Go Or Should I Stay And Try? / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by fineboynl(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2022
Alot of girls want to be with me from most places I go to. But the few I have allowed only want the same thing which is money. There is difinitely going to be issue especially when they know that i have money to take good care of myself.

Example is that when I hang out with them and burnt money Like between 8k to 15k. And I handover them 1k for transport to discharge them. They will stop picking calls. Is the money their money? Is it not me that choice to spend the money in the first place?

Or when you go to greet them empty handled and when leaving you didn't drop anything they get bitter and start keeping malice. Because I am the kind of person they can't tell directly because I don't give that leg. The only thing they can do is stop talking to me.

I might be stingy you know like giving out money just like that for no reason because I feel it's not right. Its like buying or begging someone to be with you, it's only if I see the geniuness of someone around me before I can give money like that. If they cannot roll with me without evolving my money then I am not interested.

Reasons I keep snobbing them each time they are showing interest in me. When girls see only me enjoying myself they will desperately want to date me.

Many girls that knows me know me as a guy that moves alone majority of the time and they think I don't have a girlfriend and want to come in. They desperately want to be with me but I avoid them because the end doesn't always good And they all run away because maybe they thought they will be getting something from me. I am just the wrong person.

The only problem is that i'm very selective and likes fine skin and well shape girls, High standard. And I haven't really be lucky to see a loyal one who don't want money and interested in a real friendship.

Why I am typing this is that I hang out with one recently and it was till late night. Everything was fun that night and I spend money for drinks and meat's. but When we are done it was late night and I told her I can't pay for two cab right now. It's better for us to enter one to my place. She said she never plan to sleep outside and was grumbling. Be that she is a new catch and our first hanging out. She then suggest we should enter one that after they drop her at her place I can continue. But my place is in another direction which I told her. While I was nursing the idea maybe it will be cheaper to her suggestion instead of the two cab.

I saw a bus coming that night. So I ask her again her direction. The bus will not reach her direction but half way. I know I fuvk up that night but humans are made to make errors. I told her to enter the bus and gave her N800.

In my mind I believe she will get another bus From there to complete the journey and the 800N is more than enough with change.

That night I find a cab home. On getting to my area I called her to make sure she is at home. She didn't pick for two attempts but later pick the 3rd one. I ask her where she is and she told me she is at home. Deep down I know she wasn't happy maybe she was expecting me to give her thousands of naira but I don't know. Because I remember our discussion that night was about men are stingy they can buy drinks but will not give out money.

The next day I chat her as she was online but she didn't reply. And since then she has refused to pick my calls or reply to my chats. She read the message but not replying.

I have decided to forget her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 06, 2022
This your English sef na turn off for any wise lady.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by Omihanifa: 7:31pm On May 06, 2022
Most Nigerian girls always want to reap where they didn't sow

12 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by Nyascobar1414: 7:35pm On May 06, 2022
Lamentations of a simp... So na gals dey dictate your life for you... I see you are soft hearted with them,thats why...

Na plank ah dey find now sef.. Ah 4 like waya dat your mumu skull .

6 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by Benki003(m): 7:41pm On May 06, 2022
grin grin SIMply op

Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2022
if all women around you solely want money from you then A) you need to look for girls in better places and B) the only problem here is "YOU"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by JoeRizzla(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2022
Op na Direct belgium simp

Omihanifa:
Most Nigerian girls always want to reap where they didn't sow

na so them dey do....
Their entitle mentality is very high,
thanks to simps like Op

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by Stallionhorse: 8:01pm On May 06, 2022
Please send all their numbers to me.. I have money to spend, money to give them too.. .as a regular Nigerian guy you should know money is the only love you can offer this community boleholes.. Tomorrow I'm going to spend 15-20k just to make this girl feel alright this weekend so I can chop in peace.
Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:02pm On May 06, 2022
I didn't read through but am very sure all what u wrote up there is trash.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by youngcizzy(m): 8:13pm On May 06, 2022
You spend thousands just to please a girl

Omo majority of the guys forming toxicity and Alpha are pure SIMPs

What happened to a normal date , buy rice and chicken highest 2k , 3k . Or take her to a shawarma stand grab 2 and get drinks . It’s a date and not an anniversary keep it simple. Nigerian guys sha tufiaaaaa to SIMPs . After that first meeting second place is your house for knacks . But you Dey spend money on top woman and she still doesn’t return . It obviously shows you might hv been a big turn off regardless of the money . Some broke guys Dey use 2k, 3k ,5k chop expensive babe based on coordination . Step up your game bro you can do better .

7 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by Kodifashionhub3: 8:35pm On May 06, 2022
If you can’t pay for two cabs then why invite her. You just have this mentality that every girl you met is after your money mean while you are the one just been stingy.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by Uniquetani1(f): 9:32pm On May 06, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by Nyascobar1414: 10:33pm On May 06, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Dis One dey follow tweet of evening newspapers...
You dont know they also need friends in their league...

Shaa s£x is all u can offer
Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by GooodHardDick: 10:44pm On May 06, 2022
SIMP, keep lamenting!!

This is what happens when you have decided to be a SIMP!. You can swallow the red pill or continue simping. The choice is yours!!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by fineboynl(m): 10:53pm On May 06, 2022
I'm not simp. Like I said I do have a high tatse with women. The problem i don't just give out money to girls like that. There are many of girls that a bang and they want to come closer to me, But I block them after bang and discharge. But the once I like among them want money.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by philosophie: 1:01am On May 07, 2022
JoeRizzla:
Op na Direct belgium simp
fairly used. Lol na so them dey do.... Their entitle mentality is very high, thanks to simps like Op
Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by christianjoy(m): 1:07am On May 07, 2022
Rubbish write up angry angry
Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by Amarisco(f): 2:46am On May 07, 2022
Lost me at “diffinatly”
Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by seanwilliam(m): 3:38am On May 07, 2022
fineboynl:
I'm not simp. Like I said I do have a high tatse with women. The problem i don't just give out money to girls like that. There are many of girls that a bang and they want to come closer to me, But I block them after bang and discharge. But the once I like among them want money.
I actually don’t see why people call you simp . From the look of things , u be shaye shaye, and normally people like you buy drinks and meat for whoever follow u comot.

Baba, pls keep your money and enjoy yourself and yourself alone.
I’ve handled more girls in this life and I’ve come to the conclusion that .

1. Regardless of who she is, women are all about money , but the way they display affinity for money is different though .

2. Spend on yourself only.. look good, smell good , try get a small car and have a well furnished apartment.

You see when you do all these, women will be frolicking around you and naturally , will want to get down with you .. why? Cos they love where things Dey sweet and easy
3. Stop impressing Women and stop having obsession for them .. you will be shocked women don’t like guys that impress or that are obsessed about them , the more you give less fhuck about them , the more they’ll want you
4. Naturally you will still have to spend money for women but with caution and coordination.. most of them are leeches.. even if you spend 1k, na still money ..

And mind you , if a woman offers you pussy on a platter of gold, pls be on the alert .

9 Likes

Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by Stevyne: 5:53am On May 07, 2022
seanwilliam:
I actually don’t see why people call you simp . From the look of things , u be shaye shaye, and normally people like you buy drinks and meat for whoever follow u comot.

Baba, pls keep your money and enjoy yourself and yourself alone.
I’ve handled more girls in this life and I’ve come to the conclusion that .

1. Regardless of who she is, women are all about money , but the way they display affinity for money is different though .

2. Spend on yourself only.. look good, smell good , try get a small car and have a well furnished apartment.

You see when you do all these, women will be frolicking around you and naturally , will want to get down with you .. why? Cos they love where things Dey sweet and easy
3. Stop impressing Women and stop having obsession for them .. you will be shocked women don’t like guys that impress or that are obsessed about them , the more you give less fhuck about them , the more they’ll want you
4. Naturally you will still have to spend money for women but with caution and coordination.. most of them are leeches.. even if you spend 1k, na still money ..

And mind you , if a woman offers you pussy on a platter of gold, pls be on the alert .
Be at alert?
Abeg nail am well make he clear
Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by Alwaysready(m): 6:57am On May 07, 2022
fineboynl:
Alot of girls want to be with me from most places I go to. But the few I have allowed only want the same thing which is money. There is diffinatly going to be issue especially when they know that i have money to take good care of myself.

Example is that when I hang out with them and burnt money Like between 8k to 15k. And I handle them 1k to transport to discharge them. They will stop picking calls. Is the money their money? Is it not me that choice to spend the money in the first place?

Or when you go to greet them empty handled and when leaving you didn't drop anything they get bitter and start keeping malice. Because I am the kind of person they can't tell directly because I don't give that leg. The only thing they can do is stop talking to me.

I might be stinging you know like giving out money just like that for no reason because I feel it's not right. Its like buying or begging someone to be with you, it's only if I see the geniuness of someone around me before I can give money like that. If they cannot roll with me without evolving my money then I am not interested.

Reasons I keep snobbing them each time they are showing interest in me. When girls see only me enjoying myself they will desperately want to date me.

Many girls that knows me know me that moves alone majority of time and they think I don't have a girlfriend and want to come in. They desperately want to be with me but I avoid them because the end doesn't always Good And they all run away because maybe they thought they will be getting something from me. I am just the wrong person.

The only problem is that i'm very selective and likes fine skin and well shape girls, High standard. And I haven't really be lucky to see a loyal one who don't want demand money and interested in the real friendship.

Why I am typing this is that I hang out with one recently and it was till late night. Everything was fun that night and I spend money for drinks and meat's. but When we are done it was late night and I told her I can't pay for two cab right now. It better for us to enter one to my place. She said she never plan to sleep outside and was grumbling. Be that she is a new catch and out first hanging out. She then suggest we should enter one that after they drop her at her place I can continue. But my place is in another direction which I told her. While I was nursing the idea maybe it will be cheaper to her suggestion instead of the two cab.

I saw a bus coming that night. So I ask her again her direction. The bus will not reach her direction but half way. I know I fuvk up that night but humans are made to make errors. I told her to enter the bus and give her N800.

In my mind I believe she will get another bus From there to complete the journey and the 800N will be more than enough with change.

That night I find a cab home. On getting to my area I called her to make sure she is at home. She didn't pick for two attempts but later pick the 3rd one. I ask her where she is and she told me she is at home. Deep down I know she wasn't happy maybe she was expecting me to give her thousands of naira but I don't know. Because I remember our discussion that night was about men are stinging they can buy drinks but will not give out money.

The next day I chat as she was online but she didn't reply. And since then she has refused to pick my calls or replay to my chats. She read the message but not replying.

I have decided to forget her.

I understand you bro. The bad guys get all the gals as usual.

I am also in your shoe. Like one commenter said down there and I quote ' work,hussle and focus on your self,get a car and well furnished apartment and the rest will be story.'

Save bro,save bro,save bro and get a car and then start your building project or better still,use the money to travel out.
Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by Goldbw122(m): 7:13am On May 07, 2022
Reading
Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by YourFavorite21(m): 9:17am On May 07, 2022
Nigerian girls are useless, most of them.
Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2022
YourFavorite21:
Nigerian girls are useless, most of them.
ALL
Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by MediMedi(m): 9:49am On May 07, 2022
Dating is not for you, spending money buying drinks and meat wount make a girl love you...bby

What are you buying for them, they have not use or eat
Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by YourFavorite21(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Reason Why I Stay Away From Girls by Xenry: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
ABANGWABOI:

ALL
Baba, wetin them do you? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It That Ladies Of Nowadays Cannot Marry A Born Again Christian? / How True Is This? Boys And Girls In The House, Come In Pls!!! / There Is Not A Single Woman On Earth Who Has Tasted Sex....(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.