Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? (2271 Views)

As A Man, This Unusual Attitude Will Make Women Give You Sex Easily / Desperate Single Chinese Women Spend £180 A Day Renting A Fake Boyfriend To / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 02, 2021
Hey guys

often I hear that the one who spends most in a relationship is the more invested party

Thing is, I have no needs or wants and I have a "do it myself syndrome" so I barely let people do stuff for me

I however would like to get women to spend more on me just for the fun of and to test the principle

how do I go about this? Asking upfront would make me feel like a loafer
Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by donbachi(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2021
Women dont just spend on guys..they reciprocate.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Nazgul: 8:31am On Jan 02, 2021
Respectedguy:
Hey guys

often I hear that the one who spends most in a relationship is the more invested party

Thing is, I have no needs or wants and I have a "do it myself syndrome" so I barely let people do stuff for me

I however would like to get women to spend more on me just for the fun of and to test the principle

Make her fall in love with you naturally.

You can easily achieve this by

1. having interests in what she loves, could be music, dancing, movies... etc. Spend time together with her talking about her likes, make her see you as in interesting person, if she's a working class she'll definitely spend on you. Buy you gifts, hang out with you, loan you money...etc.

2. Good sex, if you're good in bed, she'll definitely wouldn't want to loose you. And you can easily use it to manipulate her into assisting you in solving your financial problem.

Playboys use this trick a lot to hook up with rich girls, they use the girl's parents money to set up themselves then flee.

3. If she's naturally a giver. Some girls are naturally generous, once you're friends with them, they can easily spend on you. If she falls into this category, then sooner or later you'll start seeing her financial efforts towards you.

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by anochuko01(m): 8:35am On Jan 02, 2021
Nazgul:

1. having interests in what she loves, could be music, dancing, movies... etc. Spend time together with her talking about her likes, make her see you as in interesting person, if she's a working class she'll definitely spend on you. Buy you gifts, hang out with you, loan you money...etc.

2. Good sex, if you're good in bed, she'll definitely wouldn't want to loose you. And you can easily use it to manipulate her into assisting you in solving your financial problem.

Playboys use this trick a lot to hook up with rich girls, they use the girl's parents money to set up themselves then flee.

3. If she's naturally a giver. Some girls are naturally generous, once you're friends with them, they can easily spend on you. If she falls into this category, then sooner or later you'll start seeing her financial efforts towards you.
Hmmmmm

You should be a life coach

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2021
Nazgul:

You're good

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by gfon(m): 8:40am On Jan 02, 2021
Be jovial,make her laugh and lastly your straffing levels gats be A1.My ex back then literally handed me her atm card and pin,anytime guy man need rabba,i just pick am go withraw.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by mosdii(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them
Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by ForestHill: 8:45am On Jan 02, 2021
Be a man of value cool

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2021
Na like this you won take start new year
Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2021
Bro go make money and wake from your lucid dreams

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by DaddyRochie1642: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2021
gfon:
Be jovial,make her laugh and lastly your straffing levels gats be A1.My ex back then literally handed me her atm card and pin,anytime guy man need rabba,i just pick am go withraw.

Oga why didn't you continue dating that your "Ex" grin grin
Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by paulolee(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2021
1..get a working class bea or a bea from a rich home that have enough cash to take care of her personal stuffs..
2..make her fall in love with you soo deeply even if it means you promising her the future and things you know you can't give, jus package and give her solid Lambas make she believe bcoz girls love lies the more..
3..be very funny, Jovia, free with her and also very good in bed, girls love funny guys and guys that are good in bed too..
4..do not kill her with too much demands or make her think that you are all about her money, because as soon as she finds out, she would start forming dt boss lady for you and take you as a joke..
have dated girls that do spend on me and the particular lamba I always use is that I gat families n friends working in u.k n am planning to join them after school..
I show them few foreign numbers n pics of houses owned by them in u k..
the u.k story is true but the wahala be say them no send me at all, so I jus de use them package and girls are still paying me for those lines..

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by gfon(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga why didn't you continue dating that your "Ex" grin grin
distance(moved to another state)

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Bodyodour: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2021
This one na male gold digger. See how he is being advised. If it is a girl now, you guys would surely bash her .

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by morakinyo60256: 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2021
Bro go make money and wake from your lucid dreams
Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by JJoce: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
That's easy...
Just become a religious leader or something.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Molahnelson(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2021
It is very simple be a better version of yourself

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2021
Respectedguy:
Hey guys

U Need Sense.
Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by tayewomi(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2021
gfon:
distance(moved to another state)
so u can't continue Even after distance or what happened dt lead to ur break
Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by gfon(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2021
tayewomi:
so u can't continue Even after distance or what happened dt lead to ur break
the distance just killed the love naturally,we started ghosting each other.if i don't call,she wouldn't likewise.Me i do get tired in a relationship if it shows am the only one showing the love

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Shortyy(f): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nazgul:

Only an emotionally weak and naive girl will fall for this. Come at me like this, I'll chop your money instead and vamoose.
Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Brokensoul: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2021
cry cry

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Enudapan: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

You can,if Only you know your Onion
If you are an odogwu that takes mushin weed
It's much easier

Meanwhile search for dating drills for guys only
By one mr harddon (for romace section)
En go help you shaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Nazgul: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2021
Shortyy:

Only an emotionally weak and naive girl will fall for this. Come at me like this, I'll chop your money instead and vamoose.
So you're simply saying you've never fallen in love, you've never loved anyone, you have no friends no one you trust to share certain secrets about yourself with...you know it's so easy to type anything you want on the internet. But reality is a different ball game entirely.

No matter how hard you might want to pretend, you and I know that there's that one guy who has your mumu button, who you'd rather starve and support him with your last Kobo than see him suffer.

That one guy is who my post is referring to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Shortyy(f): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nazgul:

So you're simply saying you've never fallen in love, you've never loved anyone, you have no friends no one you trust to share certain secrets about yourself with...you know it's so easy to type anything you want on the internet. But reality is a different ball game entirely.

No matter how hard you might want to pretend, you and I know that there's that one guy who has your mumu button, who you'd rather starve and support him with your last Kobo than see him suffer.

That one guy is who my post is referring to.

Bruh, I don't trust no one. This isn't a pretending thing. I only have just one or two people I'm close to. My elder sister and my boss (female).

Like I told you, only an inexperienced girl will fall for that trick, because las las it will end in premium tears.

No one should fool herself or himself around anyone all in the name of love.

Let's not be deceived by telemundo and zeeworld biko. grin

You can't expect me to fall for you because you're being nice. Kolowerk na.

Me I nice pass you o. cheesy
Let everything be neutral. Simple.

If anyone comes at me with that pattern, I'll know damn sure it ain't for real.

BTW, the person wey get my mumu button, dem never born am

1 Like

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by MMXX: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Am with you on this op

I always find it difficult to ask girls even people for things,even if I'm really in need of the assistance.but I can give very easily even without you asking me.

A girl liked me alot one time n she was showing nice gestures by offering to buy me stuff,but being my shy sef then each time I'd find myself saying "No thank you".My friends capitalised on it then n got stuffs from her for free using me

How to ask or accept is simply my problem.While some people it's just so easy for them
Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Offpoint1: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2021
Very simple, anyone woman who genuinely love you will spend you whenever the need arises.

This is only possible if she got a job.

The ones that keep demanding from you all the time, aren't serious.
Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2021
https:///bchgiveawaybot?start=r08407866450
. Earn bitcoin cash via telegram.
Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Nazgul: 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2021
Shortyy:

Bruh, I don't trust no one. This isn't a pretending thing. I only have just one or two people I'm close to. My elder sister and my boss (female).

Like I told you, only an inexperienced girl will fall for that trick, because las las it will end in premium tears.

No one should fool herself or himself around anyone all in the name of love.

Let's not be deceived by telemundo and zeeworld biko. grin

You can't expect me to fall for you because you're being nice. Kolowerk na.

Me I nice pass you o. cheesy
Let everything be neutral. Simple.

If anyone comes at me with that pattern, I'll know damn sure it ain't for real.

BTW, the person wey get my mumu button, dem never born am
Na so...So you have no plans of setting down, you live your life for yourself, you're the only one that makes yourself happy you'll marry your sister and boss, marriage and love is for the weak and foolish. This your submission has fakenss written all over it.

I know you're just catching cruise....fire on nothing do you.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Shortyy(f): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nazgul:

Na so...So you have no plans of setting down, you live your life for yourself, you're the only one that makes yourself happy you'll marry your sister and boss, marriage and love is for the weak and foolish. This your submission has fakenss written all over it.

I know you're just catching cruise....fire on nothing do you.

See this one. You think everyone is intrigued by marriage. You'd be surprised.
Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Nazgul: 8:08pm On Jan 02, 2021
Shortyy:

See this one. You think everyone is intrigued by marriage. You'd be surprised.
Like I said, everyone is a warrior, Alfa male/female... etc, on the internet.

Reality is a total different ball game. You can say whatever you want to say. It's your opinion and you're entitled to it. So there's no need arguing.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? by Shortyy(f): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
Nazgul:

Like I said, everyone is a warrior, Alfa male/female... etc, on the internet.

Reality is a total different ball game. You can say whatever you want to say. It's your opinion and you're entitled to it. So there's no need arguing.

It's not just my opinion but my belief.

Not everyone needs stress in their lives. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gone Are The Eras Of Six Packs , Women Are Now Eloping With Men With Pot Bellies / Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat / Females On Average Usually Have Higher Body Counts Than Males

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.