Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,001 members, 7,849,033 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy (5345 Views)

The Lady In My Life, My Burden. / Social Media Life: The Sad Truth [picture] / "May Your Empty Soul Rest In Life" Guy Blast Lady Used My Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by millionboi2: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2021
This post suppose dey FP
Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by gabazin080(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2021
omokeinde84655:
Well, People who live a fake life can only deceive themselves and not us.
but girls are easily deceived by those fake asz guys than legit hustlers
Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by gabazin080(m): 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2021
millionboi2:
This post suppose dey FP
cc lalasticlala , farano , rocktation

1 Like

Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2021
gabazin080:
but girls are easily deceived by those fake asz guys than legit hustlers

Why are you worried

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by mank1234(m): 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Do what gives you joy.
Leave and let's leave.
Being less critical of others lifestyle is a gift.

You could have still helped him realised his potential without trying to change him into becoming you - a non-internet freek.
Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by fuckaholic25(f): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2021
omoooƗ2000000
Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by coming2america: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
ObaKlaz:
Let's not even begin with the females.

Boss Chics, fierce feminists on social media, beggers in the DM and still scrapping pots of beans in their fathers' houses. Zero skills, just living for the 'gram.

There is one girl on insta..icequeenbarbie or so. Ashewo that lives in one hotel meae my jaaab, of which i knowshe is a live in oloaho at the brothel. All these girls dat charge 5k or 7k for short time.

Go and check out her insta. Gosh..snazzy pictures all over. I keep wondering where she kept taking those pictures, even during lockdown, and even on days i saw her on her beat at night.

Girls seeing that girl will keep envying her, not knowing she is a stand on the road, olosho, when she is not seducing men in the hotel bar.

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by coming2america: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2021
austine4real:
grin grin grin grin

Saw a girl on Instagram tried to hookup with her during the holiday

Mhen the girl looks totally different

In real life she looks like a burnt dodo she bleached skin ....I mean multiple colors blue red green and yellow

As in..social media is the greatest form on deception on earth. Its why its such a hit with females..it makes them all look.fine. once you pull up, jeeez..either two sizes bigger than what you thought, or totally unfine, even if not ugly.

Very irritating. If i dont do video call with you, i aint meeting up. Never. Not wasting my time

Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by coming2america: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2021
austine4real:
grin grin grin grin

In real life she looks like a burnt dodo she bleached skin ....I mean multiple colors blue red green and yellow

As in..social media is the greatest form on deception on earth. Its why its such a hit with females..it makes them all look.fine. once you pull up, jeeez..either two sizes bigger than what you thought, or totally unfine, even if not ugly.

Very irritating. If i dont do video call with you, i aint meeting up. Never. Not wasting my time
Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by Dayoebe(m): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2021
One of the reason why I don't use Instagram.
I won't be depressed or feel intimidated on top fake personalities

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by shortgun(m): 5:27am On Jan 03, 2021
So no one here know that the story the OP wrote is fiction?
Mo doubt people live fake life not only on social media but even in real life but the story he shared is tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by gabazin080(m): 7:51am On Jan 03, 2021
shortgun:
Mo doubt people live fake life not only on social media but even in real life but the story he shared is tales by moonlight.
what makes you think the story is fake
Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by AlphaSoul: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2021
gabazin080:
I am a carpenter and a furniture maker with some side business when there is no work because I don't like to do JOIN MAN except contract works .
I was on site one day in July 2020 when a guy that looks like one of those yahoo guys approached me that he is looking for labour work. I looked at him from head to toe and told him he can't be a labourer with his expensive looks and chain he has on. then he told me not to be deceived by his looks, that its all packaging. he mentioned construction companies he has worked with before I took his inside to start work.
I told him I pay my guys weekly, labor 2k and skilled labor 3.5k per day but the guy begged me to please pay him daily for this week so that he can have something to hold body and he will plan himself for weekly payment from next week that he has no money on him right now.
he started work and we exchanged contacts. the guy really surprised me with his dedication and seriousness to work.
later at night while browsing on Facebook, a picture popped up among FACEBOOK'S PEOPLE YOU MAY KNOW. the person happens to be the guy, I think Facebook brought his name because I now have his contact on my phone. I went through his profile and realized this guy is fake. he guys to club with guys, takes pictures with hot girls and in big bars and hotel. I also saw pictures of him with 3 or 4 celebrities, maybe he was lucky to run into them in those places. I didn't bother to add him as friend.
next day came and he was already at work before me. I called him with his Facebook name TONY E******S FUNDS. He was shocked and he asked how I got to know his name. that's when we now sat down as friends to talk even though he was way younger than I.
he said those extravagant lifestyle were funded from betting wins or some rich yahoo friends of his but he is not a Yahoo guy but just post those things to feel among. he said SOCIAL MEDIA LIFE IS NOT THE SAME AS REAL LIFE
at that moment I preached to him like a brother and told him to buy carpentry tools and am ready to teach him carpentry and will still be earning his 2k as a laborer till he is good to be called a carpenter. I showed him 2 others guys that are labourers and apprentice at the same time. he showed seriousness immediately and asked that I borrow him one of my hammer till next week when he will be able to afford it but I declined and decided to borrow/dash him 3k to get an hammer, saw, bar and a measuring tape.
5 months later and this guys is doing better than the 2 other apprentice and got an increment. now I even send him to work with some of my friends when I don't have work at hand and stay at home to my manage my small businesses.
also his fake social media life has reduced but not stopped fully because he doesn't even have time to hang out much like before because we sometimes work on Sundays, even today been just second day of the year and we are back on site again.

the reason for this topic is not to feel inferior to others because of the things they post on social and also to share the lesson I learnt from him that SOCIAL MEDIA LIFE IS NOT THE SAME AS REAL LIFE.

Sorry for the long post and errors
Fantastic post and hilarious thread!grin

One of the best I've ever read in my 16 years of using NL and this is good forFP.

A fake life on NL, FB, IG or
Twitter is delusional, even
though some try to use it
to build there self-esteem.
Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by AlphaSoul: 11:26pm On Feb 07, 2021
austine4real:
grin grin grin grin

"Burnt dodo..." grin
Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by Magnoliaa(f): 12:03am On Feb 08, 2021
mank1234:
Do what gives you joy.
Leave and let's leave.
Being less critical of others lifestyle is a gift.

You could have still helped him realised his potential without trying to change him into becoming you - a non-internet freek.

shortgun:

iyam here for this!
Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by Magnoliaa(f): 12:09am On Feb 08, 2021
HandsomeBlack:

As greedy politicians no let person rich for real life, make I no Photoshop myself to wealth online again?
Abeg if I post sey I dey Dubai and you see me for your construction site, that means your construction site sef dey Dubai.
Everybody rich for Instagram. Shey nah my own go come different ni? grin

grin

Abi. Plix, let's mask our heartbreak and depression with feministic boss babe vibes and foineness dipped in fakeness in peace.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by SavageResponse(m): 1:22am On Feb 08, 2021
Unfortunately most people do not know that social media life is different from real life
Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by tosaino95(m): 8:34am On Feb 08, 2021
HandsomeBlack:

As greedy politicians no let person rich for real life, make I no Photoshop myself to wealth online again?
Abeg if I post sey I dey Dubai and you see me for your construction site, that means your construction site sef dey Dubai.
Everybody rich for Instagram. Shey nah my own go come different ni? grin
Funny Dude grin

1 Like

Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by zealousayo(m): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2021
I hardly login to Facebook and Instagram and I've muted almost every of my contacts on WhatsApp... I can't be oppressed by fake life. What many people don't know is, fake life is difficult to keep up with, but you see that simple lifestyle, there's no stress.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Life Versus Real Life. My Experience With A Fake Life Guy by HandsomeBlack: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2021
Magnoliaa:

grin

Abi. Plix, let's mask our heartbreak and depression with feministic boss babe vibes and foineness dipped in fakeness in peace.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Gay Boy Approached Me(picture) / Pictures Of 21 Year Old African American Actress With Crazy Curves / MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.