Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy (6281 Views)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 03, 2021
Nigerian girls can be heartless. As I type this now my friend is in pains because of a situation. He was engaged to be married in 4 months time . The next thing we know the igbo girl broke off the relationship and said they should just be friends , unbeknownst to my friend the girl had met one abroad guy based in CANADA.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by Nobody: 3:40am On Jan 03, 2021
Abroad pipu on the beat again.

Once they come back for xmas, they take away our gelfriends.

Tell your friend not to worry, his girlfriend will be available at the end of the month after our wosop brother haff chop finish and gone back. grin

35 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by EngrMcDon(m): 5:05am On Jan 03, 2021
J111333:

Tell your friend not to worry, his girlfriend will be available at the end of the month after our wosop brother haff chop finish and gone back. grin

Available for other guys I guess,,,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 03, 2021
She's testing the waters. Let your friend take a hold on himself and move on. A girl that loves him genuinely will come.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by pyyxxaro: 5:11am On Jan 03, 2021
Pls permit me to blame YUSUF’s Dad for this

Yusuf your Papa undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by GreenArrow1(m): 6:03am On Jan 03, 2021
This is like saying "Good morning" in the morning. Nothing strange there. Dollar strong pass Naira and she had to choose.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by Mide3367: 6:07am On Jan 03, 2021
VAGINA PEOPLE

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by aprilwise(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2021
She is trying to secure her future in Canada cos it seems everyone in nigeria has no future. Who no like better thing?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by InfernoNig: 7:25am On Jan 03, 2021
I swear. Only time will tell as RudeBoy - Reason with me filled my mind right now.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by DaddyRochie1642: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2021
J111333:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by DICKstractor: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2021
lipsrsealed

Those hoes ain't loyal
Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by Michelle55: 8:39am On Jan 03, 2021
BUPBUP:
Nigerian girls can be heartless. As I type this now my friend is in pains because of a situation. He was engaged to be married in 4 months time . The next thing we know the igbo girl broke off the relationship and said they should just be friends , unbeknownst to my friend the girl had met one abroad guy based in CANADA.

Why are you laying emphasis on the tribe?

Bros cheating and backstabbing has gotten nothing to do with tribes, color or gender, it's an individual decision. You guys should stop this tribal wars y'all are instigating, she dumped your friend because she choose to and not because she's igbo.

Your friend should dust his ass and move on, he simply dodged a missile. Let him give God the right to work in his life, I know it's not going to be easy given that the wedding date is close but a broken engagement is far more better than a broken marriage.

To all our ladies, not all that glitters is gold some abroad guys are still struggling while some will use and waste your time, it doesn't really matter where a man is based as long as he gives you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don't throw away a beautiful diamond given to you by God just because the stone you saw earlier was glittering.

To our abroad based men, make una dey use Yankee lifestyle dey intimidate our Nigerian men biko, remember say where motor reach leg go still reach there na just time e go take.
Happy New Year!!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by jimmychang: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2021
The ability to give everything without loosing anything is the best gift ever grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 03, 2021
BUPBUP:
He should be rejoicing, in Canada that have laws that protect women think of what she can do to the guy. If she can do this

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by Collegelove: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2021
DICKstractor:
lipsrsealed

Those hoes ain't loyal
Nigerian girls are all opportunists, moody and crazy. That's the reason we don't have any regard for them here.

If a girl could break up her engagement with a guy who is ready to marry her in four months and go for another guy whom she barely know, what else do you expect from silly species?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by Youngpo413: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2021
Collegelove:
Nigerian girls are all opportunists and moody. That's the reason we don't have any regard for them.

If a girl could break up her engagement with a guy ready to marrt her in four months and go for another guy whom she barely know, what else do you expect from silly species?
Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by zakkyzakes: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2021
pcguru1:

He should be rejoicing, in Canada that have laws that protect women think of what she can do to the guy. If she can do this
CAN I CALL NOW SIR
Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by genq(m): 9:48am On Jan 03, 2021
Dude is crying over some chick that will end up on the news killed by her "abroad" husband within the next 8 years because she belittled and emasculated him after becoming a "registered nurse" cheesy Then filed for divorce and took everything he's laboured for??

Your friend should be thanking his stars right now.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by maiquel: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2021
Normal level...
Hustle o... and make sure your hustling is not for them... they will still disappoint you.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by DropsMic(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2021
Is sugar sweet?
Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by DropsMic(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2021
BUPBUP:

Tell your guy to calm down. That abroad based guy will break her heart too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by mosdii(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Nitwits...All Of Them
Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 03, 2021
zakkyzakes:
CAN I CALL NOW SIR
Monday Computer village didn't open on Saturday , I have some Forex training to do, we will talk soon no worries smiley
Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by Dreyton36: 11:51am On Jan 03, 2021
CalliDora1:
She's testing the waters. Let your friend take a hold on himself and move on. A girl that loves him genuinely will come.

I've been noticing your comments on here for a couple of times
And I must say you got brains
Kudos , might be one of the brainy girls on this forum

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2021
Dreyton36:

Thanks dear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by Martinez39s(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
Women always upgrade and never settle for less no matter what, and no matter who gets hurt by her hypergamy. On the other hand, men have been conditioned to have little or no standards, and they don't even have the boldness to set standards. Just telling a simp to eliminate nonvirgins, evening newspaper, and single mums from his pick will make him call you a misogynist and woman-hater. Imagine a man feeling lucky to have an evening newspaper, single mum dating him. ❌

Swallow the red pill and start setting standards (for those that want relationships, unlike me).

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by Tozara(m): 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dreyton36:

Lmao. Whattttt.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by DeHill(m): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Dreyton36:

I have been noticing her, too. I think she got a brain!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by Dreadlock69(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
CalliDora1:

Girls don't love genuinely they love by chance nothing like genuinely advice the guy make him go hustle

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by Dreyton36: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
DeHill:

I have been noticing her, too. I think she got a brain!

Yeah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by Shortyy(f): 1:34pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lol. It happens both ways.

He should move on.
Re: Nigerian Girl Dumps Her Nigerian Based Fiance For Canada Based Guy by zakkyzakes: 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
pcguru1:
Monday Computer village didn't open on Saturday , I have some Forex training to do, we will talk soon no worries smiley
OKAY SIR

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Is Not A Billionaire And Has No Legitimate Source Of Income / Beautiful Brazilian Lady Playing With A Huge Amazonian Anaconda(photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.