Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State (6280 Views)

Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? / Photos: This Guy Proposed To His Girl In Shoprite, Ikeja Lagos / Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Dressed As A Homeless Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nigeria’s 1st Extreme Marriage Proposal.

Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State. A sweet man recently used a police stop and search scenario to pop marriage proposal question to his beautiful girlfriend in Port Harcourt.The man identified as Austin had earlier arranged for astop and search on the road as he and his beauty head to the restaurant.While the police were harassing the bobo, Princess look so sad, he urged her to look up to the billboard displaying her photos.Family and friends of the couple from Lagos emerged and a table was setup outside the restaurant, he went down on one knee, a 5-man orchestra played and the rest is history for the soon-to-be couple.

naijagists.com/photos-nigerian-guy-proposed-to-girlfriend-using-police-in-port-harcourt-rivers-state/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Bollyfag: 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
Sweet!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by scribble: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Joblessness. Why police nor go dey find criminal

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by balogundayo(m): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
Yeah saw it on instagram... It was so romantic...
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2014

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by younix(f): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hmmmmmmnmmmmnmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Na wa o grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by valmunich(m): 7:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
Policemen are just after what will enter the pocket

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by farano(f): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
9ja men forming romantic since amalgamation grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
this absolute rubbish...if the girl go cheat, she go still cheat. Abject waste of time
Sile12: Port Harcourt Guy Use Police To Propose To GirlfriendPictures: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers StateA sweet man recently used a police stop and search scenario to pop marriage proposal question to his beautiful girlfriend in Port Harcourt.The man identified as Austin had earlier arranged for astop and search on the road as he and his beauty head to the restaurant.While the police were harassing the bobo, Princess look so sad, he urged her to look up to the billboard displaying her photos.Family and friends of the couple from Lagos emerged and a table was setup outside the restaurant, he went down on one knee, a 5-man orchestra played and the rest is history for the soon-to-be couple
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
abi ooo babe....
glitest: Na wa o grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
iammo6: abi ooo babe....
When did I become your babe?.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2014
Awwww, How romantic!! Lucky girl •
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by dosht(f): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dont mind them
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
hahaha!!! u must be from the eastern part of this country
glitest:
When did I become your babe?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Spicylate(f): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
nice concept.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Aww romantic..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Tallesty1(m): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Gurls will be like sweet sweet.

Nah diabetes go reply unah.

Brain scarce these days gan. Women wrappers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by destante(f): 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Nigerian men are beginning to think out of the box grin
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by priscaoge(f): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
New Trend...So Romantic!!!
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
The lady must be a very interesting lady else he wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by NnamdiN: 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
Just too western. Looks like a scene in titanic with all those foreign instruments.

I'm the last person to talk about romance though. If I were a lady, I would appreciate the keys to a newly opened boutique in my name, more than this charade. Oh well, what do I know lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
iammo6: this absolute rubbish...if the girl go cheat, she go still cheat. Abject waste of time
And if the man go cheat?
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by PrinceAkbabio(m): 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
See as babes way de find husband plenty 4 ds thread

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by iceberylin(m): 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
scribble: Joblessness. Why police nor go dey find criminal
ųşęlęşş Dudes
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by okotv(m): 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
never will I do this....old times will be my standard..moderation is key.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
And another tall sweet guy
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by 2cato: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
Stupidity must be the man second name The man must be mentaly deranged for stooping so low to do such when their thousand of women who are ready to lie down for free. He should be tie to a stake and be given 300 lashes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2014
wow ... money speaking . correct guy..... that babe must be awesome ... she looks it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
destante: Nigerian men are beginning to think out of the box grin
they had always thought over the box self ... the babes never saw it ... it takes an awesome babe for that to be done.
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
iammo6: hahaha!!! u must be from the eastern part of this country
Wrong!!
Re: Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Soooo lomantic cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Live Hookup Program Strictly For Adults Of 28 Years And Above. / How I Overcame Masturbation And Spiritual Wife After 20 Years. / Why Do Ladies Normally Pose This Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.