Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,006 members, 7,863,637 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud (1653 Views)

Tunde Thomas: Paternity Fraud Or Cyberbullying?? / Moyo Thomas: FCMB MD Not The Father Of My Kids / Big Black Woman Gets Attention Of People After Showing Off Her Curves In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by SlurUsername1: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2021
Fellow Redpillers and men who believe in justice and True equality, please sign this petition to bring Moyo Thomas to justice.
She has a case to answer here in Nigeria and she must be extradited from the US and charged to court here in Nigeria.
The MD of FCMB must not be made to face of wrath of Moyo's promiscuity alone.
Men must not always suffer for the irresponsible acts of women, and women allowed to go Scot free. Moyo deserves to be jailed for paternity fraud, which ultimately resulted to the death of her husband.
Sign this petition today
https://www.change.org/p/department-of-homeland-security-dhs-should-investigate-the-fraudulent-claims-of-moyo-thomas-in-seeking-asylum-in-the-usa

2 Likes

Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by SlurUsername1: 8:12am On Jan 03, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by SlurUsername1: 8:16am On Jan 03, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by SlurUsername1: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2021

1 Like

Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by Skmoda360(m): 8:20am On Jan 03, 2021
Women.....
Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by Kamdil: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2021
The western world is a shit when it comes to gender right. Women have upper hand over the men in those countries.

The reason moyo Thomas decided to break the paternity news to her husband in US is simply because she knows she is protected over there irrespective of her crime towards her husband.

7 Likes

Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 03, 2021
Woman will never end me I swear...

1 Like

Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2021
baba God abeg mk woman no kill me for this life

1 Like

Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by SlurUsername1: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2021
Kamdil:
The western world is a shit when it comes to gender right. Women have upper hand over the men in those countries.

The reason moyo Thomas decided to break the paternity news to her husband in US is simply because she knows she is protected over there irrespective of her crime towards her husband.

We won't let that shit happen here...
Nigerian men and men around the world are too docile
What is stopping nigerians from launching a massive protest at the US embassy demanding the extradition of this woman, then upon her arrival men's right groups ensuring she's fully prosecuted?
Where are tradcons and AWALTs? They're all mute
If this case was a domestic violence case or rape case everyone would be trending the hashtag #justicefor.....
Why is nobody asking for justice for Mr Thomas?
Why is nobody calling for moyos prosecution?
Why are people not protesting?
Is paternity fraud permissible by our society?
We need to start drafting paternity fraud and false rape allegations bills to the HOA for debate. Women who engage such acts should not be entitled to their husbands properties upon divorce. They should be made to pay a substantial fine or serve jail time.
I will devote my time into prosecuting these people insha Allah..
I want to see their faces on news paper frontpages, billboards, placards, posters, websites, everywhere.
We will smoke them out, leaving them no options but to commit suicides
Revolution is loading my brother, massive one

8 Likes

Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by SlurUsername1: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
baba God abeg mk woman no kill me for this life
Mgtow is the way forward.. get a baby mama..
She'll have to prove the child is yours by herself before you accept responsibilities

1 Like

Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2021
men should go their fûcking way to avoid V people wahala
Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by sonymax16(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2021
Yamiriflathead:
Fellow Redpillers and men who believe in justice and True equality, please sign this petition to bring Moyo Thomas to justice.
She has a case to answer here in Nigeria and she must be extradited from the US and charged to court here in Nigeria.
The MD of FCMB must not be made to face of wrath of Moyo's promiscuity alone.
Men must not always suffer for the irresponsible acts of women, and women allowed to go Scot free. Moyo deserves to be jailed for paternity fraud, which ultimately resulted to the death of her husband.
Sign this petition today
https://www.change.org/p/department-of-homeland-security-dhs-should-investigate-the-fraudulent-claims-of-moyo-thomas-in-seeking-asylum-in-the-usa
Signed angry
Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by SlurUsername1: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2021
PopSmoke:
men should go their fûcking way to avoid V people wahala
That's the way forward bro, I sorry for NAWALTs, they will end up dying of heart attack like Thomas.

Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by SlurUsername1: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2021
sonymax16:

Signed angry

Thanks alot
Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by Enigma2049(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2021
Signed
Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2021
WASTE OF TIME grin grin

why do people in this part of the world leave in fantasy

Extradition for what grin grin

1 Like

Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by eazzzy1(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2021
Neither Moyo nor the bank MD committed a crime. If Moyo isn’t already a US citizen, this is her time to file for asylum. They won’t extradite her because extra marital affairs has never been a crime.

1 Like

Re: Petition To Bring The Attention Of USCIS To Moyo Thomas: Paternity Fraud by meobizy(f): 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
Unemployment is rife in Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister? / How Do I Pierce My Ears Alone At Home? / What Is The Weirdest Thing That Have Attracted You In An Opposite Sex Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.