Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos (75897 Views)

DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by RareDesign01: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by DestroyEvil: 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
In another news, have you seen the terrible things happening to those that have taken the Covd 19 Virus(sorry they say Antiviru?

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Femeto: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2021
This thing wey dem dey use play.
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Reeses: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
Heavance:
I am surprise people who don't really understand animals are already afraid for her.
Animals seem to be more faithful than humans these days, don't be surprise this Lion will not allow any nonsense come near her.
Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Kestolove(m): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
KingMack:
Where Runtown lion Abi e don die angry grin
d lion don run from town

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Iyajelili(f): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mother to a lion? Good luck!
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by ebere89(f): 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2021
when the animals in that animal will one day show itself. hope you will not come and go and be crying
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by 6digitscomrade: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
Petyr1:
the way you guys see ladies always make me believe something is wrong with me
I'm busy looking at lions and someone is talking about breast angry
ur business isn’t ours .. if u like look how many guests on nairaland.. today is Sunday u can get out from here and go preach to ur family and friends or go to the nearest bus stop..rubbish? Na ur eye we take dey observe?

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by danilmo: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
Mr AJ if thunder no wan fire u we need u to Wife our cuppy now.
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by tunapawizzy: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
na wa o...u get pet u say ive always wanted to be a mother....shey cuppy wa alright sha
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by ofiko123(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
Let her wait till when the lion eventually grows up grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Mike008(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
Rion issa dengarlous animal...
Rion issa dengarlous animal...

If you try to pRay with a Rion,
Rion will chop you Law... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by iamJ(m): 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2021
seek attention, you need am
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by akilo1: 3:17pm On Jan 03, 2021
Abeg make she nor carry am come niaja ooo,we have boko haram and bandit already
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Lenient001: 3:18pm On Jan 03, 2021
Marry, she no marry Dating, she dey do ojoro So nah lion she dey rearing grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
This small girl want to use everything she can think of to get out attention, Not even her father's wealth can move me.

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by KingDash: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
jagaban002:
Having a lion as a pet is definition of using your money to buy what may kill you .
na when e go scatter her she go know
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by jericco1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kestolove:
That lion go chop her without using condom

This is senseless
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Donspicey: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
KingMack:

Runtown lion no dey stay one place...

Always running about the Town....

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by lymelyte(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Heavance:
I am surprise people who don't really understand animals are already afraid for her.
Animals seem to be more faithful than humans these days, don't be surprise this Lion will not allow any nonsense come near her.
when the lion is well fed.. It would remain a pet.
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Ugandatales: 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
KingMack:

Lol

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by ekestic1976(f): 3:31pm On Jan 03, 2021
jagaban002:
Having a lion as a pet is definition of using your money to buy what may kill you .

grin grin >: grin grin. You sabe think o.
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by adecz: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Na that her nyyassh the
lion go bite next time... cool cool cool
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by ostechno(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
Drinokrane:
Popular Nigerian entertainer and billionaire daughter DJ Cuppy Otedola has shared new photo of her first born ‘baby’ to the world, Igbere TV reports.

The entertainer flooded her official Instagram page with before and after photo in which she was spotted striking a pose with a white lion back when it was a cub and now that it is all grown up.

According to her, the animal which she described as her baby, has also be named after her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJi5UwVp1M6/?igshid=1d87dnrbp6511

In 2019, she shared a video of her feeding the lion.

Have you guys heard about the lion whisperer.
I'd say you should Google it or watch videos on YouTube
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by jojothaiv(m): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2021
chatinent:
When the lion grows, it may find it difficult to stop seeing her as lunch.
Na 'SNACKS' some of dem dey tag themselves nau, so don't be surprised

You go soon see 'Come and eat me' on their TL...

Anyway, I be hustler and I no sabi anything..
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Omezif(m): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Imagine keeping endanger beast as a pet.
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Emmasnoop(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
NA THE BREAST EVERYBODY THEY LOOK MAKE UNA BID 4 THE BREAST NA
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Aguogba(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2021
jagaban002:
Just like car, motorcycle, food, wife, rope, sniper, etc. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2021
Orire001:
Hmm, Wàhálà be like vegetarian lion! � grin grin

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
how much is the cheapest lappy u have and do u deliver to Akure?
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by ibkayee(f): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
jagaban002:
Lol I was about to say this, hopefully it doesn't live with her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.