Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos (75900 Views)

DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by 02Kebreal(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
When snake days don d complete for this life,na express e go d enter
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:43pm On Jan 03, 2021
LegendaryLover:
Until that lion bite your breast commot. Na that time you go understand say wild animal suppose dey jungle. And no be every animal dem suppose domesticate.
Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Adebowalay(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
IN THE LION'S HEART... This life no balance at alllll o...so there comes a time when my food go dey feed me... anyways I dey wait...lol
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by begge: 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
Make we really talk the truth, 4get where she come from. U na sure say dis girl head correct? No b she still jump enter ocean that day?
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Kaybex007(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2021
I still can't believe so many people think she owns the lion, the lion belongs to the Arabian. can't you see the closeness. the lion is only named after her and the pix which shows her feeding the lion was when she visited the owner. Peace be unto everyone.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Skmoda360(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2021
Kestolove:
That lion go chop her without using condom
You are too raw like WWE.....
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Cutehector(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2021
Nigerians sef... With their thirdworld mentality.
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Munzy14(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
Make I no talk but we go gada dey dis Nairaland
When yawa go burst....grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Oju4190: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2021
Heavance:
I am surprise people who don't really understand animals are already afraid for her.
Animals seem to be more faithful than humans these days, don't be surprise this Lion will not allow any nonsense come near her.
YOU LIE
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by AmeLonRo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by waleadeagb(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
I think you might be right. There is a foundation in Dubai and Australia that engages in the preservation of engendered species such as white Lions etc.....they always encourage individuals especially the wealthy ones to adopt a baby lion in their custody or reservation by naming the lions, providing means of feeding regularly etc.....the animal is your own but always in their custody and care for the rest of the animal life. It's a wonderful concept for the preservation of engendered species....

Kaybex007:
I still can't believe so many people think she owns the lion, the lion belongs to the Arabian. can't you see the closeness. the lion is only named after her and the pix which shows her feeding the lion was when she visited the owner. Peace be unto everyone.
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2021
Munzy14:

When yawa go burst....grin
You Sabi
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Duridadi: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2021
jagaban002:
Having a lion as a pet is definition of using your money to buy what may kill you .
....Point of correction !!! " WHAT WILL EVENTUALLY KILL YOU " grin grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
I pray it ends well
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Orire001: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2021
dancok:
how much is the cheapest lappy u have and do u deliver to Akure?

Cheapest is relative! Yes

You can click the link on my signature to see them
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Bahamas95(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
angry

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by belshazzar(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2021
edo3:
Cuppy,, I love u n yemi alade because of ur big bweast,, but this idea is a no for me cos I dont want to lose u o.. Meanwhile,, na old news n pictures be ds na.. My cuppy bweast is way more bigger now..
pervert alert ...one perv spotted
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by juniorstar(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
cuppy be careful so u don't end up dying in ur so called adventure read about Michael Rockefeller
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by BENEAMATA: 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
Make I no talk but we go gada dey dis Nairaland

As in , lion , lion , make miss Cupcake no go think say grown "layon" dey " la " anyone fantasy ohh ! Well cub in a zoo na still child's play .
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Edusouls(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2021
Lonely and dejected women everywhere..
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Sameazy15: 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2021
Olowo fowo ra iku
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Jdesilentkiller(m): 4:54pm On Jan 03, 2021
It's only on nairaland that would see many people gather and read something but couldn't understand what it says. The lion was only named after her by an animal park owner in Dubai, it's no hers... Is that hard to understand??
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by gr8child(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2021
She as she gave the lion distance in the second picture.
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by merits(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2021
Drinokrane:
Popular Nigerian entertainer and billionaire daughter DJ Cuppy Otedola has shared new photo of her first born ‘baby’ to the world, Igbere TV reports.

The entertainer flooded her official Instagram page with before and after photo in which she was spotted striking a pose with a white lion back when it was a rcub and now that it is all grown up.

According to her, the animal which she described as her baby, has also be named after her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJi5UwVp1M6/?igshid=1d87dnrbp6511

In 2019, she shared a video of her feeding the lion.

"You have always want to be a mother"this shows that the rich also cry.cuppy with all your papa wealth you never get a husband,na wa for you and you have overriped you better be fast about that because menopause is knocking.

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Progress62(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
debbydams:
kiss
One day , cuppy go go market she no go fit return
I mean the human cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by OKorowanta: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2021
jagaban002:
Having a lion as a pet is definition of using your money to buy what may kill you .

Point of correction:
Will not may.
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by realstars: 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2021
chatinent:
When the lion grows, it may find it difficult to stop seeing her as lunch.
You mean her futore food?
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Mryacks: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2021
I know the cuppy I'd want from the two... grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by golddare: 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
Drinokrane:
Popular Nigerian entertainer and billionaire daughter DJ Cuppy Otedola has shared new photo of her first born ‘baby’ to the world, Igbere TV reports.

The entertainer flooded her official Instagram page with before and after photo in which she was spotted striking a pose with a white lion back when it was a cub and now that it is all grown up.

According to her, the animal which she described as her baby, has also be named after her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJi5UwVp1M6/?igshid=1d87dnrbp6511

In 2019, she shared a video of her feeding the lion.

All I have to say is ....Egungun be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / Rema Flaunts His 6 Packs In Miami - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.