Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos (75898 Views)

DJ Cuppy Feeds A Lion Named After Her / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Wisestoner007(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2021
edo3:
Cuppy,, I love u n yemi alade because of ur big bweast,, but this idea is a no for me cos I dont want to lose u o.. Meanwhile,, na old news n pictures be ds na.. My cuppy bweast is way more bigger now..

Now!you are getting me confused
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Dollanaira: 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2021
Stop getting big I don’t like fat girls
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by 2cribz: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2021
No matter what,that lioness nor fit chop am cos she go dey see am as her mumsi. See as she cure with that feeding bottle. Animal sef like better tin. If ibget lion, nobody go near me.
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Dreyton36: 5:49pm On Jan 03, 2021
Would love to have a romantic dinner with this babe someday, I'll take out some time for that lemme see how expensive she claims to be after giving her some Arizona vibes

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Heavance(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2021
lymelyte:
when the lion is well fed.. It would remain a pet.
When humans are not well fed, what happens?
An angry man is a what _______?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Equity15(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2021
Alkheira:
That one still small sha
abeg who is this man? I keep seeing pictures of him and lions..even laughing
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by pacespot(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
If the lion is getting bigger I'm sure she will have to find a separate room for it grin
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cuppy make you no end up on cuppy's stomach as food
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2021
Cuppy make you no end up in cuppy's stomach as protein
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Kokaine(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2021
Yuceeluv:
I wish I had the mind.

I love Lions. Ever since I saw them up close in Jos, some years back, I've been hooked.
take note. They don't love you.
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2021
Heavance:
I am surprise people who don't really understand animals are already afraid for her.
Animals seem to be more faithful than humans these days, don't be surprise this Lion will not allow any nonsense come near her.

Bu wild animals are unpredictable.

On the internet, you will find many stories of pet wild animals turning on their owners and causing their deaths.

From snakes to lions.

Wild animals, especially big cats, are hard to domesticate.

Even our small home cats like their independence.
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by anthonyuncle(m): 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2021
it might end in tears
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by 4lorunsho(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2021
edo3:
Cuppy,, I love u n yemi alade because of ur big bweast,, but this idea is a no for me cos I dont want to lose u o.. Meanwhile,, na old news n pictures be ds na.. My cuppy bweast is way more bigger now..

No go let breast kill you oo
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by ireonGee(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2021
grin
chatinent:
When the lion grows, it may find it difficult to stop seeing her as lunch.
grin
chatinent:
When the lion grows, it may find it difficult to stop seeing her as lunch.
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by zone51: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2021
edo3:
Cuppy,, I love u n yemi alade because of ur big bweast,, ..

Na Push Up bra Yemi Alade dey wear, she is not bursty as Cuppy...
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by ukorjoe(m): 8:01am On Jan 04, 2021
Is that fear I see her hips?
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by Heavance(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Bu wild animals are unpredictable.

On the internet, you will find many stories of pet wild animals turning on their owners and causing their deaths.

From snakes to lions.

Wild animals, especially big cats, are hard to domesticate.

Even our small home cats like their independence.
Can you compare the ratio of the animals to humans?
Humans who do what animals would barely do.
Go online, read and watch videos about Tippi Degre...
Christian the Lion brought up by 2 brothers.....
Leo (the lion) brought up by a Russian family....
Dean Schneider....
There is this woman who resigned her job to care for Tigers (I can't remember her name as well)...

Come back and tell me you did love the real stories or you were not touched.
Re: DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2021
Heavance:

Can you compare the ratio of the animals to humans?
Humans who do what animals would barely do.
Go online, read and watch videos about Tippi Degre...
Christian the Lion brought up by 2 brothers.....
Leo (the lion) brought up by a Russian family....
Dean Schneider....
There is this woman who resigned her job to care for Tigers (I can't remember her name as well)...

Come back and tell me you did love the real stories or you were not touched.

The fact remains that wild animals are wild animals.

And we should stop trying to ignore that fact.

Even domesticated dogs sometimes lose it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dolapo Oseji, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Family Friend Speaks / My Boyfriend Has Refused To Pick My Calls – Nengi (Video) / New Photos Of The Oguike Sisters, Nollywood Child Actresses. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.