Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,100 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

W - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / W (5487 Views)

Priest Caught P@nt Down In Compromising Position With Woman, Video Goes Viral (W / Somkele Iyamah's Boobs-Baring Dress To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: W by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2021
Makavelli25:
you are a counseling officer??

I need your help. How do I contact you
Pay for consultation. 10 thousand. Then we discuss
Re: W by mattmogan88: 8:19am On Jan 04, 2021
Makavelli25:
why then did she say we should stop

I don't know, maybe she is not enjoying the dick
Re: W by mattmogan88: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Is it really? S0me put dp. Every0ne advertises their job. We are b0und to meet

Majority have numerous accounts, those that post anyhow and talks rubbish doesn't upload there dp
Re: W by Foma2: 8:24am On Jan 04, 2021
simply means she feels she has become too attached to your d*** and that is not allowing her to move on with her life and she doesn't think she'll stop coming to you cos you are good.
Re: W by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2021
mattmogan88:

Majority have numerous accounts, those that post anyhow and talks rubbish doesn't upload there dp
YOU WIN BUT ITS STILL IMATURE THING TO DO
Re: W by irrefragable: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2021
Organsmuggler:
U ARE NOT GOOD IN BED!!
You wicked.
Re: W by mattmogan88: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
YOU WIN BUT ITS STILL IMATURE THING TO DO

Yeah I agree,
I do post shits sometimes. You can't judge people on what they post on social media cool
Re: W by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2021
mattmogan88:

Yeah I agree,
I do post shits sometimes. You can't judge people on what they post on social media cool
AM N0T JUDGING. IMM0RAL IS IMM0RAL
Re: W by SeniorGee(m): 8:51am On Jan 04, 2021
She will soon send you wedding IV
Re: W by DoubleEngine007: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2021
She don jam one mumu as seriousy.. The mumu has accepted to build his world round the left over undecided
Re: W by Makavelli25: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
She don jam one mumu as seriousy.. The mumu has accepted to build his world round the left over undecided
exactly
I feel she has found a boyfriend
Re: W by Emu4u2c: 9:30am On Jan 04, 2021
Organsmuggler:
U ARE NOT GOOD IN BED!!

Hello Sister Please help me expantiate on my Own.
I once had a girl, during sex she told me even if we are to break up we should never stop having sex.We broke up eventually and then got back after a year but she did everything possible (Even faking menstruation to deny me sex after we got back together.

Now when I asked her why she was denying me sex,her only reply was she didn't want to fall in love again.

We broke up again and when someone that knew about our relationship asked her,she told that person we never dated but she doesn't deny we had a thing.Infact she Is bold to say to anyone Yes we had sex.

What do you think of this
Re: W by Organsmuggler(f): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2021
Emu4u2c:

Hello Sister Please help me expantiate on my Own.
I once had a girl, during sex she told me even if we are to break up we should never stop having sex.We broke up eventually and then got back after a year but she did everything possible (Even faking menstruation to deny me sex after we got back together.

Now when I asked her why she was denying me sex,her only reply was she didn't want to fall in love again.

We broke up again and when someone that knew about our relationship asked her,she told that person we never dated but she doesn't deny we had a thing.Infact she Is bold to say to anyone Yes we had sex.

What do you think of this
it has nothing to do with your sexual performance, i think she has philophobia ( fear of falling in love)
Re: W by Emu4u2c: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2021
Makavelli25:
hmm
I do f**ck her well. That's not the issue

bro Na only woman Naim know if you dey Bleep her well.
Nor give yourself pass Mark.
Re: W by Emu4u2c: 9:40am On Jan 04, 2021
Organsmuggler:
it has nothing to do with your sexual performance, i think she has philophobia ( fear of falling in love)
so do you mean Sex and Love are intertwined?.

By the way our first sex ever started our relationship the first time.

She was like "so what are we now"
Re: W by Emu4u2c: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2021
2cribz:
All d girls i Bleep,dey run. Na 3 stay put. The issue is i hardly cum.

Same table here bro

On a normal day without any alcohol in my system I can go for 45mins(that includes breast sucking, Nipple nipping, and clitoris touching.

But with Red wine In my system bro I hardly cum
Re: W by gregyboy(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2021
Organsmuggler:
U ARE NOT GOOD IN BED!!

Chaii, this one hot

1 Like

Re: W by alphaNomega: 11:26am On Jan 04, 2021
mattmogan88:
I fuucked my girlfriend so good and she started asking, Baby do you love me, baby do you have another girlfriend, baby please don't leave me, baby I duff cap for you. cheesy
Makavelli25, see what good fuçk sounds like. Not we should not be doing this again. U no Sabi fuçk
Re: W by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
den free de bitch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Is This True? / This Dress Is Ugly. Why Do Girls Sew It All The Time? / Our Girls Are Loosing It Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.