Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,383 members, 7,836,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' (14264 Views)

Planting Of Bombs In Southeast: Your Withdrawal After-thought, Group Blasts Umeh / Lai Mohammed: "We Lost Twitter Headquarters To Ghana Due To EndSARS Protest" / Bala Mohammed: We Have Evidence That PDP Defeated Buhari In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by Meself: 8:53am On Jan 05, 2021
I tire for this govt
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by Ifybwoy7: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2021
johnmartus:
Sir learn how to keep your stupid mouth shut, many are not go church during the Christmas and New year because of insecurity. And moreover the daily killings was enough to learn from.

Sir campaign has ended face the reality.
you try still dey even call am sir.
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by Edyice: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2021
What about kidnapping banditry bokoharam ...

This dude can lie

APC can lie

Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by Merrykid: 9:12am On Jan 05, 2021
Lie Muhammed, you have every right to run your mouth because you had been directly affected by all kidnapping, banditry and terrorist attack.
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by wizelink(m): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2021
WHEN WILL THIS WOMAN SHUT HER GUTTER MOUTH UP?

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by mozes01(m): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2021
But we did it with barrage of kidnappings
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by Akpu1981: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2021
Useless man
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2021
I was seeing *Rain of Boobs*grin I had to look again and again
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Valkrie:
What about the industrial scale kidnapping, killings and destruction all over the country...?

Industrial scale is accurate... the violence sector is the only booming part of our economy. Indeed, it is the hallmark of our democracy. During campaign and election season, thugs with guns run the show, and are rewarded with seats in the house of Reps and special adviser posts.
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by Shugabanqasa: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2021
oneTIMEman:
They suppose stone this man to death
Stone your Papa to death wasted soul
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by Mummyfour(f): 12:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin grin. Especially his mouth
Heavenschild:
I don't like seeing this man's picture before

starting my day...

I'm going back to bed.
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Too much lies make your breathe smell foul.
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by pallydora(f): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lai Mohammed is the only one authorized to spread fake news. He just made a point
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by merits(m): 6:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
What about the kidnapping that is going on up and down with bandits? anytime this man talk to box him down dey always hungry me.

Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by GoodofNaija: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thank you for calling your boys to order!
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by Deepthoughts: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
bolaayenimo:

https://www.independent.ng/security-agencies-ensured-we-celebrated-christmas-new-year-without-rain-of-bombs-lai-mohammed/
yes but with murderous attacks of kidnappers, bandits n herdsmen,Boko Haram are now openly mounting check point n selecting their targets, bloody hypocrite!.
Re: Lai Mohammed: We Celebrated Christmas, New Year Without 'Rain Of Bombs' by fordiong(m): 7:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Oga go Bama local government go stay for 2 weeks without security aids. You will understand better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria To Borrow 7.9 Billion Dollars. Okonjo-Iweala Approves. / FG Uncovers Boko-Haram Plot To Attack 10 States / Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.