Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,741 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court (50991 Views)

Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit / Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement / Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by engineerboat(m): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
LibertyRep:
Since UI has authenticated the certificate, the case is as good as over.

But then, whoever made the photocopy didn't try at all. There's always a way of reducing the size of a larger document to fit into A4 now.

APC will still come again disputing the Size

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by engineerboat(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
fergie001:
Recte Sapere Fons.

We need new case this 2021 jareh.

The case still dey hot naaaa

By the way; UI just gave Obaseki another lifeline

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by fergie001: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
engineerboat:

The case still dey hot naaaa

By the way; UI just gave Obaseki another lifeline
Not really.
This one went cold in June 2020.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by fergie001: 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
engineerboat:

APC will still come again disputing the Size
The worst thing is that APC PW3 (Professor Emmanuel Balogun) even said it that the document was longer than A4 and when photocopied will leave some details out.

I was asking myself if he wasn't told what to say before he came to Court.

8 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by engineerboat(m): 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
fergie001:

The worst thing is that APC PW3 (Professor Emmanuel Balogun) even said it that the document was longer than A4 and when photocopied will leave some details out.

Probably, maybe he was not privy to what they write about his witness statements

UI came prepared

The witness tendered three different versions of a Bachelor of Arts degree belonging to another student, which the school photocopied in A3, A4 and A5 papers, to buttress the point.

With no reduction to the size.

10 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by engineerboat(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
fergie001:

Not really.
This one went cold in June 2020.

Like trying to resurrect a two year old dead body

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by fergie001: 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
engineerboat:

Probably, maybe he was not privy to what they write about his witness statements

UI came prepared

The witness tendered three different versions of a Bachelor of Arts degree belonging to another student, which the school photocopied in A3, A4 and A5 papers, to buttress the point.

With no reduction to the size.
Wait fess Biko, make I go check something for my UI Certificate fess cool

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Dansuqi: 9:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
fergie001:

He is under oath not to lie

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by fergie001: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

He is under oath not to lie
He should have said something else because Oba argued the same reason at the tribunal.

I know in my own NIGERIAN mind that one or two things isn't right, but I don't think it is the degree Cert....it is something else!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Indispensable85(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
My fears are the supreme court. Those guys can come up with something or anything to sack anybody provided the cabal wants it so. Corrupt judiciary!

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by engineerboat(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Indispensable85:
My fears are the supreme court. Those guys can come up with something or anything to sack anybody provided the cabal wants it so. Corrupt judiciary!

Yhe supreme court has learnt their lesson from the previous Judgments and that is tne reason why they are not ready to entertain any attempt to resurrect any of the case

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by engineerboat(m): 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
fergie001:

Wait fess Biko, make I go check something for my UI Certificate fess cool

Abeg check am well hoooo

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Dansuqi: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
fergie001:

He should have said something else because Oba argued the same reason at the tribunal.

I know in my own NIGERIAN mind that one or two things isn't right, but I don't think it is the degree Cert....it is something else!
grin

So you are finally seeing from my angle? Why would I take my friend to court for forgery if am not sure he did so? I also think there is a forgery somewhere between his primary and secondary school probably the affidavit.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by donphilopus: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Abeg this one no be case. If you guys have a better case against Obaseki then bring it. From what I read up there, this is like a child's play

True talk.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Heffalump(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Once beaten twice shy!

Oshiomhole wants to be beaten and disgraced twice. Only a fool can try that. He's the architect and masterminder of this legal tussle because he mentioned that should Obaseki win the election, APC will go to court to challenge it. Exactly what is playing out now. This man must be a very bitter soul! When he's floored again, I guess he will disappear from the radar.

7 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by fergie001: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

So you are finally seeing from my angle? Why would I take my friend to court for forgery if am not sure he did so? I also think there is a forgery somewhere between his primary and secondary school probably the affidavit.
It is not a matter of angle.

Our Courts and Judges have a subtle way of protecting Presidents & Governors from this pre-election wahala. Too numerous examples abound, which I am sure you are well aware of.

The man pursuing this case in Court has a well-documented Certificate problem himself, so it goes round to many of them.

As for where the problem lies......I will tell you after the case lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Dansuqi: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
fergie001:

Our Courts and Judges have a subtle way of protecting Presidents & Governors from this pre-election wahala. Too numerous examples abound, which I am sure you are well aware of

The man pursuing this case in Court has a well-documented Certificate problem himself, so it goes round to many of them.

The bolded summarized everything
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by fergie001: 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

The bolded summarized everything
If they were running for National Assembly seats, they would have been sacked, but Governor, President....haba

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by NnadyAutos: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ok.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Dansuqi: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
fergie001:

If they were running for National Assembly seats, they would have been sacked, but Governor, President....haba

Double standards
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by fergie001: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

Double standards
Would a Senator or NA-member help them out their children into the Judiciary?
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Dansuqi: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
fergie001:

Would a Senator or NA-member help them out their children into the Judiciary?

I dont get you
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by fergie001: 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dansuqi:

I dont get you
The Governors and Presidents wield the power and gat the patronage to throw around.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Miracle1991: 11:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Obaseki is a goner.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by kahal29: 2:37am On Jan 06, 2021
fergie001:

Our Courts and Judges have a subtle way of protecting Presidents & Governors from this pre-election wahala. Too numerous examples abound, which I am sure you are well aware of.

cool I dey feel you cool
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Judeerons32: 3:13am On Jan 06, 2021
And u believe the explanation? Lol. Did his adviser operate the photocopier? Is it not done by professional secretariat workers? Actually it is the lamest defense for a forgery. Anybody can blame an innocent photocopier lol. The truth is he graduated from UI but maybe due to his village people he submitted different things in 2016 and 2019 obviously one of them is fake that is where his problem is.
LibertyRep:
Since UI has authenticated the certificate, the case is as good as over.

But then, whoever made the photocopy didn't try at all. There's always a way of reducing the size of a larger document to fit into A4 now.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Congratulations to ize iyamu. I'm sure the court won't hear the stupidest excuse of photocopy problem.

Why didn't you summit the original?? Why summit a different result from the one you summited in 2016.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by tit(f): 6:18am On Jan 06, 2021
oshiomole want to dash all his stolen money to lawyers!

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by olatuns2017: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2021
dre11:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/obasekis-certificate-an-incomplete-photocopy-university-of-ibadan-tells-court/

WHERE ARE THE ELDERS IN THE HOUSE? PLS WHAT DO YOU SEE TO THIS?

1. Obaseki's Primary School Certificate - 1971
2. Obaseki's O/L Secondary Schl. Cert. - 1973
3. Obaseki's A/L Higher School. Cert. - 1976

Is it possible?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Emeks1212: 7:45am On Jan 06, 2021
E shock me ooh
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by bluefilm: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2021
Obaseki may not survive this war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna / Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) / This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.