Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,677 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court (50989 Views)

Obaseki's Certificate Forgery: Supreme Court Dismisses APC Suit / Obaseki Certificate Forgery: APC To Appeal Court's Judgement / Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 06, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
You are right bro, but why that of Dapo Abiodun case was not challenge was that he only submitted his O'level to INEC

Regardless, a public servant found lying about his credentials is an offence as well. Whether or not he submitted a degree to INEC is another issue entirely, but it shows how hypocritical they are...
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Omoslim26: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Indispensable85:

Imo is even worse. I'm still struggling to understand that imo judgement. Our judiciary is a mess.

I dey tell you I am still trying to fathom how a man dat came 4th became Governor

well we will wait for them come 2023 he shouldn't even bother contesting

Very useles Governor like se make I just catch am one on one for one locked room

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by hibeebeeking: 8:50am On Jan 06, 2021
They should disqualify him. The fact is that he presented incomplete certificate to INEC.Calling any university don to help he cook the lies is unacceptable. He is guilty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by tnerro1(m): 8:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Na wa for this APC people ooo, no wonder the country is not doing well.

The school has tendered the original certificate of what the man submitted to inec and the APC lawyer is saying no, that the photocopy is fake .

Persin see original, him say him must die ontop the photocopy matter

4 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2021
hibeebeeking:
They should disqualify him. The fact is that he presented incomplete certificate to INEC.Calling any university don to help he cook the lies is unacceptable. He is guilty.
photocopies with some info beign cut off..photocopy is not a result..i submited photocopies that were not clear while seaching for job.when i was called..at the point of entry i submited my originals.those photopies na just to get my info then cv na for contact.make apc go rest.the origina results overrides all photocopies

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2021
hibeebeeking:
noted .i wil put a call acrose now and it will be done before 3pm just be patient

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:55am On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
Congratulations to ize iyamu. I'm sure the court won't hear the stupidest excuse of photocopy problem.

Why didn't you summit the original?? Why summit a different result from the one you summited in 2016.

You're always dull. So you submit the originals of your certificates (if any) when job hunting abi?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by emmatex2020: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2021
All this while Obaseki never knew he was carrying an incomplete photocopy certificate right? You people should stop fooling us in this country. What will it takes Obaseki to photocopy a complete certificate? just 10 naira. He should be sack for forging, nobody is above the law

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 8:59am On Jan 06, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You're always dull. So you submit the originals of your certificates (if any) when job hunting abi?
me i dont know how some people went tru sch o

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 06, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

mumu man. So when you travel abroad and they asked you for papers, so you summit the one without signatures abi??

The problem is what he used to become a governor not whether he went to university or not

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Abeg,let them leave the man jare...2024 is near to us...

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Miracle1991: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
go back to the post and stop imagining things..a court does not work with emotions or how u feel or wat u think..the original cert was submited which is evidence A .and it was not stated that the original copy was not signed..if the result is not signed then it is useless and the judge will strike it off.apc lawyers objected to it not cuz it was not signed but cuz it was not frontloaded.so they are holding onto the frontloaded photocopied result.which sch did u graduate from
I don't need to be exchanging words with you. Just wait for the vadict.
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2021
eldeens:
Incomplete and inconclusive are 5 and 6.......

So no single classmate to come and defend him or abi he was that lonely student. How about his lecturers?

So many questions but I will off the mic for now.
His classmates and the institution that issue the certificate, who did u think is in better position to defend him?

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2021
emmatex2020:
All this while Obaseki never knew he was carrying an incomplete photocopy certificate right? You people should stop fooling us in this country. What will it takes Obaseki to photocopy a complete certificate? just 10 naira. He should be sack for forging, nobody is above the law
wat if i told u that in 1979 statements of result were published on newspapers..u photocopy ur own part...it nerver stated that it was a forged cert..some info was cut off when
he did d photocopy..the day i tried to photocopy newspaper i nearly cried.inagine one illitrate shop owner trying to do that in 1979..hope u understand it now..

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by ofuonyebi: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2021
ALL THESE SO CALLED NIGERIAN POLITICIANS AND LEADERS..
EVEN MOST OF THE SO CALLED INSTITUTIONAL LEADERS..
STARTTING FROM THE 9JA PRESIDENTS..
THEY ARE ALWAYS INVOLVED IN CERTIFICATE SCAMS...TUFIAKWA!
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
photocopies with some info beign cut off..photocopy is not a result..i submited photocopies that were not clear while seaching for job.when i was called..at the point of entry i submited my originals.those photopies na just to get my info then cv na for contact.make apc go rest.the origina results overrides all photocopies
those ones na story. Why obaseki didn't cross-check before summiting.

Did you know apc brought waec and even university bayelsa deputy governor went to as witness,they said he went to their school and those errors in names were their fault, yet the court still removes him.

Haven't you heard of "ignorance isn't an excuse in the court of law"?? Keep fooling yourselves.

You think court will care about his useless excuse of photocopying errors, and mistakes in affidavit in 2016, smh

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
mumu man. So when you travel abroad and they asked you for papers, so you summit the one without signatures abi??

The problem is what he used to become a governor not whether he went to university or not
Keep quiet!! Can't you read? You don't know anything. Just saying nonsense and jumping up and down.
Later, you'll disappear like salt in water.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by fergie001: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2021
Inception:

GREATEST UITES!
Great ooooo
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
those ones na story. Why obaseki didn't cross-check before summiting.

Did you know apc brought waec and even university bayelsa deputy governor went to as witness,they said he went to their school and those errors in names were their fault, yet the court still removes him.

Haven't you heard of "ignorance isn't an excuse in the court of law"?? Keep fooling yourselves.

You think court will care about his useless excuse of photocopying errors, and mistakes in affidavit in 2016, smh
if u have 3500.take a fair to u.i...then trek to exams and record.u can start ur investigation there.i was shocked when i saw 1979 results that have not been collected in uniben were i work...anything thar happens to obaseki will also effect the image of u.i...u think u.i is one moshrooom judiciary court where they made the person dat came out 4th ..1st

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 06, 2021
tete7000:
The person that photocopied the certificate should be lied flat on his belly and be thoroughly flogged. How do you make such a grievous mistake in issue of such importance? Just imagine the type of people admistering this country, common photocopy they can't do and we are crying the country is in tatters. One thing I however certain of is if the UI said the certificate is genuine, then it is genuine. As a Uite, I am sure of that fact. The school's record keeping is impeccable.
what he summited to become a governor is different from what university of ibadan is bringing.

You can be denied a visa if you bring a wrong certificate, information when presenting even though you've the original.

Are you saying the court should ignore what obaseki summited to inec? You do know ignorance isn't an excuse in the court of law?!

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Judolisco(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Which one be incomplete photocopy again grin grin grin
dem dey talk about d paper size now... Dis thing no dey difficult to understand if u Don do photocopy b4

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by thatigboman: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2021
eldeens:
Incomplete and inconclusive are 5 and 6.......

So no single classmate to come and defend him or abi he was that lonely student. How about his lecturers?

So many questions but I will off the mic for now.
why will his classmates come and defend him when there is no issue. The university he attended has said that he schooled there and graduated there and what given the certificate there? what else do u want to hear?
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
if u have 3500.take a fair to u.i...then trek to exams and record.u can start ur investigation there.i was shocked when i saw 1979 results that have not been collected in uniben were i work...anything thar happens to obaseki will also effect the image of u.i...u think u.i is one moshrooom judiciary court where they made the person dat came out 4th ..1st
university of ibadan has said there own, nobody is doubting he went to the school. That one has passed.

The issue is what he summited to inec to become a governor, you guys should admit there's an issue with the certificate.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nato008(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2021
I've nothing against Mr Governor nor the state but on a neutral note imagine it was u and I applying for job or position without the connection obaski has....and u submit that stuff, God knows u will be explaining from the comfort of a cell block somewhere after severe beating....

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2021
People will always wail when something does not favour them..obaseki is a technocrat.worked with a big foreign company as a strategic manager ..was very integral in dangotees company and was the backbone of oshiomole he handled the economic team.most professors cant do this.and u cant achieve this with newspaper ar NEPA cert..we know who they use newspaper. Buhari..adams and the cocain smoker tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 06, 2021
I think it's english language that these pdp supporters don't understand.

Fact number one.

Obaseki indeed attended university of ibadan, nobody is disputing that, not even apc.

Fact number Two.

The certificate obaseki summited in 2020 is different from the ones university of ibadan is bringing, even though he's claiming it's photocopy machine error, bla bla bla.

Ignorance is not an excuse in the court of law.

Fact number 3.

His 2016 results is different from the ones he summited in 2016. Even pdp supporters are praying for court to if ignore that

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
university of ibadan has said there own, nobody is doubting he went to the school. That one has passed.

The issue is what he summited to inec to become a governor, you guys should admit there's an issue with the certificate.
u dont submit original copies to innec...even if u submit cert that is not valid there is wat will call verification. We do it in our workplace every 4 years..those who submited fake result are fished out..innec should go to u.i..it wont cost them more than 3k for transport.is this not better than paying a SAN 300m
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by SaintLucia: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Give it a rest!
UI said it IS original and you are here rambling. sad
How can you make photocopy of A and B will come out? Abeg se Obaseki's certificate na the size of our newspapers ni sotey the present modern photocopy machines couldn't captured all? The funniest thing be say na PDP even first raised the issue of his certificate in 2016 but the case was struck out because the time to file it was late. What he submitted in 2016 is even different from the UI certificate he submitted now.

The only person in UI that can authenticate his certificate is the registrar and not that wuruwuru man Obaseki bribe. Obaseki submitted his primary and secondary school certificates but the two certificates shows that he only spent two two years each. How possible is that for someone to use only two two years each to finish primary and secondary school? Primary school is 6years while secondary school is 5 years before they change it to 6 years in 1989/90. The minimum year in a university first degree is 4years but Obaseki said he spent three years. He has a lot to explain to the court. No wonder he was using delay tactic so that the time allocated to the case will expired but this time, he met a radical judge who was even ready to work on Christmas day just to speed up his case.

Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by thatigboman: 9:14am On Jan 06, 2021
hibeebeeking:
i feel ur pain. just stay away from sniper
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
u dont submit original copies to innec...
oya after they removed him, he should start blaming photocopy machine.

Ignorance and mistakes aren't excuse
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by thatigboman: 9:16am On Jan 06, 2021
emmatex2020:
forging what exactly? Are u saying that UI lied under oath?
Re: Obaseki’s Certificate An Incomplete Photocopy, University Of Ibadan Tells Court by osazsky(m): 9:18am On Jan 06, 2021
TheGodlessGod:
oya after they removed him, he should start blaming photocopy machine.

Ignorance and mistakes aren't excuse
the case is dead..if u believe that obeski would be removed sorry to say u can believe anything like tomorrow beign April 1st 1984 or man u wining d epl this season

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To The Killings Of 66 People In Kaduna / Buhari’s Daughters Join Tinubu-Shettima Women Campaign In Katsina (Photo) / This Nyesom Wike Campaign Billboard Will Contend For The Tackiest Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.