Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

What If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? (1525 Views)

How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around / Reactions If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by endure: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2007
Some people seem to be addicted to stealing that they dont mind where and who they are with.
If u have such type of a lover what would u do?
Re: What If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by luxoire(f): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2007
@poster

what a stupid question, really angry angry

Kleptomania, is an ILLNESS, and like every other illness, if ur partner is suffering from that, or any one else u know/care about, best thing to do, is get them help / therapy to help them over it.

it is not incurable, and it doesn not put u in any sort of danger!!
Re: What If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by iice(f): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2007
In this day and age, don't we have people to help other people with illnesses
Re: What If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by 2dye4(m): 6:46pm On Jul 14, 2007
@luxoire: that was too harsh. cheesy

i guess the brother does not know

i guess he's more concerned about the embarrasing situations that result from this act.

@poster: go read up stuff on the queen mother, winona ryder etc. u'll get the picture of what its all about.
Re: What If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by busygirl(f): 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2007
A thief is a THIEF! If it could be cured, good luck if not BREAK UP!
Re: What If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by hannydarl(f): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2007
I know of a lady like that who steals like hell .One day a bro came to visit her and took her to mr bigs along okigwe road in owerri while they were eating he excused himself to visit the gents and she nabbed his GSM handset and went to the ladies when bro returned my girl was also comming outta the ladies he asked her for his phone she said she left it on the table so my bro declared opperation search all presnt he raise a lot of dust and threatened fire and brim stone so the security searched customers but did not find nothing they wanted to search his babe but he stoped them that if she wanted to steal it she would have done so a long time ago at his place so they asked him to give them the number and one of the customers with credit in his phone called it behold the phone rang from his babes pant she stole it and went to hide it in the toilet but couldnt figure out how to switch it off. the guy was so embarassed he just left the chick there and went home people started spreading the news like wild fire when she came out of mr biggs no okada man agreed to carry her so she had to walk amidst jeers and mockery .I dont advise any body to marry a klepto at all they can embarass you any time
Re: What If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by ifugoife: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2007
i like ur response,endure.c i was oneand my babe then left me.but d next girl i met set 2 work on it and 2day,she's my pride cos she stopped it entirely.so some love could do
Re: What If Your Lover Is A Kleptomaniac? by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2007
i'd take him to that immanuel! prophet grin

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend / Help! I Met A She-devil: / 10 Tips For Dating Younger Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.